[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do in business with just a high school diploma, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
What can you do in business with just a high school diploma, /biz/?
>>
>>979377
Almost anything, it will just be more difficult for you.
>>
more likely to become a billionaire without a degree
>>
>>979398
I don't think that's true.

How many people who dropped out are NEETs/minimum wage workers with no future and how many are billionaires?
>>
>>979377
Start one or sales. Incidentally, those are the two highest paying non-c level business positions.
>>
>>979377
Anything.

You can do anything without a high school diploma. Stop asking questions and do it.
>>
>>979401
I think the question is actually "how many diploma-holding billionaires are there versus degree-holding ones?"
>>
>>979377

lots.

sell
manage
entrepreneur
invent
web develop
code
construction
paint
music
act
entertain

etc etc etc etc etc
>>
>>979401
It's actually 1:1 since so few people actually drop out. The ones that do usually have a plan. Most people are sheep and finish high school though.
>>
>>979499
>I think the question is actually "how many diploma-holding billionaires are there versus degree-holding ones?"

Yeah but the ones who dropped out, dropped only because they were dedicating 10+ hours a day to their business/skill every single day. They simply could not finish school with their dedication and interest in their field. They DID NOT ask 4chan for help, especially life decisions. They DID NOT play videogames all day. They practiced their skill/talent all fucking day.

Whereas the vast majority of those who drop out are just too retarded to sit in class and ask the teacher for help to get a passing mark to finish.
>>
How many of you guys think it's possible to make a six figure salary with just a high school diploma?
>>
>>979389

This. I only have a GED. Things are a lot more difficult, but nothing is impossible. I got a job on the CME floor for 6 months running orders until it shut down.
>>
>>980346
Possible but you will not if you're asking on 4chan
>>
>>980353
Difficult how?
>>
>>980356

>People see a resume with high school diploma or GED as only education
>into the trash it goes

You got to network and socialize so people don't assume you're a degenerate. Get on LinkedIn and make friends. Eventually someone will tell you about a position open in the company they work for and will put a word in for you. It's the only way to get jobs these days unless you have a 4.0 STEM degree. Even then, just submitting a resume isn't enough.
>>
In the United States of America, the inly thing you can really do with a high school diploma is join the armed forces (if the individual is in good standing with a criminal background), join SOME non-federal law enforcement agencies, but usually the ones that only require a high school diploma are in very rural settlements in the middle of shit-splat nowhere, or work at McDonald's.

In any other country, if you have a HS diploma, you can go straight into a graduate school program and earn a traditional 8 year degree in as little as 3 years.
Why?
Because prerequisites are just another way universities can squeeze a cent out of their students.

I know i drifted off topic, but its important to stress just how much hyper-capitalism strains the opportunity of millions of people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.