[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How low does gold have to get before it's time to buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1448272789520.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448272789520.gif
2MB, 640x360px
How low does gold have to get before it's time to buy?
>>
Pretty low now honestly. It's never terrible to spend some money now, if it goes up then you're good, if it goes down then just buy more because it will eventually bounce back.
>>
>>978655
But will it drop to it's historical price?
>>
>>978646
>investing in an inflation hedge that's tanking
>>
$250 per ounce.
>>
You people that are against gold and silver are so mindless it pisses me off. Yes its time to fucking buy gold if it goes any lower, why wouldn't it be?
If you drooling pedokeks can give me one reason why you wouldn't want gold and ill give you 10 reasons why you should own some.
>>
>>978911

Inflation protection that historically hasn't really protected anyone in the long term

>just because something is cheap doesn't mean it's worth it. Buy low sell high doesn't mean buy "because" it's low
>>
>>978911
It's not a cashflowing asset, it's purely speculative and therefore should be avoided
>>
>>979045
Get better at greentexting.
>>
Gold dose not generate dividends, has very little industrial use, and valued for its historical and emotional appeal. Gold is not an intelligent investment.
>>
I'd buy a single oz of gold for shits and giggles but I'd be afraid of forgetting were I put it and losing it.
>>
>>979125
>t
Okay. I like your point but its very wide ranging because it includes everything from investing in a used laptop to investing millions in a business. I mean if you only had 1,000 and you knew of a tool that would help you make 2,000 a month then go for that over gold of course. But if your going to invest in a house, vehicle, appt complex, or some business tied to this sinking ship of an economy that just go for gold or silver.
Ill be back with my 10 reason I gotta do some shyt right quick lmao.
>>
>>978646
Buy a couple gold Buffaloes(they're 99.99% instead of eagles that are like 89% gold) because they're pretty and to get the gold bug out of your system because by time you get them shipped to you, you'd already have lost at least $200 in premium and another 15 in market value
>>
>>979125
I hold 5 ounces of gold incase of happening ... and about 300 ounces of silver. I hold them in rare coins that are worth much more than the underlying spot price. So it's kind of like a hobby, but also protection. Plus they are kinda pretty.
>>
1. interest rates have been at zero percent for a decade.
2. money printing all over the world.
3. currency wars since 2008 and continuing.
4. massive unplayable debts.
5. inflation AND deflation insurance.
6. the worlds wealthiest family owns %33 gold.
7. central banks all around the world are buying gold.
8. people are losing trust in paper currencies and are tired of being robbed by unsound monitary policies.
9. this is exactly the time to buy when were near the bottom of a correction while the bullish fundamentals have only gotten stronger.
10. take advantage of the strong dollar while you can and buy oil/ gold/ silver. It wont last forever we all know that with the monetary polices and state of our economy.
11. your crazy if you own all your assets in dollars, its only common sense to put %2-%5 of your money in gold/ silver and the time to do it is when its oversold..

Ill make more points if you want get more into this tomorrow lol
>>
Predictability.

Subject, message and frequency viewed in aggregate over a short time frame.

Just something to consider.
>>
12. I was right, hours after I posted we find out the feds arent raising rates.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/economy-fed-janet-yellen-interest-rates-216272
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.