[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >starting to realize I'm too disabled to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_18006-studio_l2-1438664656.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18006-studio_l2-1438664656.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>23
>starting to realize I'm too disabled to work
>only thing I'm good at is music production and its all I care about

Holy fuck why am I so fucked? I could never just be a normal blue collar person who sets up their own business after. Music production is so all or nothing and I'm no good at talking to people or even making beats. I've honestly played with the idea of just running off in the night to a big city to see if I can break out of being a pussy and become more normal while meeting people and releasing my music to the city.

How fucked am I? It kills me to think of people with 6 figures going on vacation and getting nice houses. I do have a niche for it but I have like a mental block.
>>
try r9k
>>
Find a gay guy with money to take care of you. Set boundaries. I don't mind being bottom but I will not suck any dick. It's been a healthy relationship for almost 3 years now. He doesn't even know I'm not gay and have women over while he's at work. I'm 21. He's in his 50s and owns some company with a bunch of Mexican employees (property management or something). He was married to a woman and had two daughters. They are 14 and 17. Gonna fuck em both.
>>
File: 1448536227265.gif (2MB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
1448536227265.gif
2MB, 350x230px
>>977493
>only thing I'm good at is music production and its all I care about
> I'm no good at talking to people or even making beats
>only thing I'm good at is music production
> I'm no good at making beats

The fuck are you talking about?

Also,
>starting to realize I'm too disabled to work
The fuck do you mean? You're either disabled or not. You don't spend 6 months realising you've lost a fucking leg you idiot, what the hell do you mean you're "starting to realise I'm too disabled to work?" Did you mean to write you're starting to realise you're too lazy or autistic to do anything, or both?
>>
it sounds like every now and then
you get a little bit lonely
that's it's never coming 'round
>>
>>977493
>too disabled

What is so disabled about you? Wheelchair-bound? You can still play music especially guitar or electronic music, might even be more inspiring since you're handicapped.
>>
>>977493

Pro Tip

Take some time off and focus on something. Beating yourself into a wall will just cause you to be more miserable. Try getting a job, learn sales, maybe try your hand at a business. Get a new hobby, maybe go out to clubs and get a girl or something, idk. There's more to life than music, but once you've had your mind off music and you realize that you want to come back to it, your mental block will be cleared. Go out and do something different.
>>
>>977493
Disabled by anxiety I'm guessing? It just takes practice man. Start small but keep pushing yourself a little outside your comfort zone. Do something that makes you uncomfortable every day and you'll make steady progress.
>>977515
What will you do when you're no longer young and attractive? 21 is already getting a little old. Also, that's pretty fucking gay.
>>
File: tumblr_nmvbnfXW2e1s7rn6xo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmvbnfXW2e1s7rn6xo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 720x719px
>>977493
only thing I'm good at is music production and its all I care about
>>
Then make money with your audio production skills retard there are plenty of employed audio and music producers. You dont have to be a dj, performer, artist to make money.
>>
>>977515

Is this for real...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.