[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally /biz/ the movie... Why isn't he our god over Bateman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (282KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 800x1200px
Literally /biz/ the movie...

Why isn't he our god over Bateman?
>>
>>977456

Because the truth makes people uncomfortable, even on 4chan
>>
File: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>977456
>lol dude all you have to do is be edgy and amoral and success will fall into your lap
>>
Because /biz/ posters don't like being reminded that they're autistic. Bloom is far more admirable though; since he started out poor and pathetic, and became succesfull due to hard work and intelligence as well as ruthlessness. Whereas Bateman has a job at his Father's company and has done nothing to earn his position. He only cares about the appearance of being a wall street guy and all his evil acts are for petty reasons, while Bloom does evil in order to advance his place in life.
>>
>>977509

All he did was lie to the cops and was a bit cold, not really that bad of a guy
>>
>>978011
>edge-lord
He essentially killed his partner
>>
>>978011
>killed guy for a watch
>stole property multiple times
>tried to kill the competition by sabotaging a vehicle
>killed a partner that trusted him by blatantly lying
>not really that bad of a guy
>>
File: martin-shkreli.jpg (25KB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.jpg
25KB, 345x259px
I would argue that Martin Shkreli is the true /biz/ role model.

Title is literally most hated man on the internet.
Has a net worth in the 9 figures.
CEO of two companies.
Born of poor immigrants.
Somewhat socially awkward but can maintain himself.
Used shaded business practices like shorting stocks and write on forums and the FUCKING FDA to shit talk drug companies.
Most of his medical knowledge is self taught.
Loves playing LOL (I still think its a gay game).

Why not martin?
>>
>>978067
I fucking envy that guy. I agree that he is /biz/ true role model
>>
>>978067

Exploiting the desperate and relieving them of their shekels is a fine art. Martin Shkreli should be praised by /biz/ for his great contribution to the pharmaceutical industry.
>>
>>977456

In the movie Bloom is confident and ballsy. He's also willing to put in the work and risk to see something succeed.

/biz/ you say?
>>
>>978067
and the drug that he raised the price on is a drug hardly anyone buys in the first place since the disease it treats usually only happens to people with aids
>>
>>978166

He's a a self-absorbed. mildly autistic sleezeball with no regards for ethics or morality. - that's /biz/
>>
File: thePursuitOfHappyness.jpg (62KB, 590x447px) Image search: [Google]
thePursuitOfHappyness.jpg
62KB, 590x447px
There's nothing amoral about working hard and being successful.

Your champion should be this individual.
>>
>>978303
>mildly autistic
lol have you seen the movie? he's top level asperger
>>
>>978342

Dem negotiation skills tho

Dude was a strategy master
>>
>>978166
He's autistic, broke, and thinks he's a hustler. /biz/
>>
>>978067
I'm confused by this. If he was born of poor parents, how did he acquire the wealth to purchase two companies? He didn't build either from the ground up.
>>
>>978429
read his wiki
>>
>>978067
God he's such a garbage can he's the perfect king of biz
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.