[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, This is our 4chan Cup Soccer (Football) team. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: biz_logo.png (202KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
biz_logo.png
202KB, 456x600px
Hey /biz/,

This is our 4chan Cup Soccer (Football) team. We're not very good. We want to change that.

For better or worse, our team has become a meme, and we need to step back to become winners. We're starting this thread to get your opinions, ideas, and input so that when we play again in a few months, we'll truly represent /biz/ culture and style.

We plan on buying a banner ad and hosting a formal roster/music poll in the coming weeks, but We'd like to hear any opinions or ideas you had before putting them together. Let's get a conversation going, and we can take our time to do this right moving forward.
>>
>>977223
/biz/ culture is about taking risk. All players in the front, I say. Defense is for quitters.
>>
>>977247
/thread
>>
>>977247
That's the cryptocurrency side of it, but the other side is living like a frugal Jew and putting all your money into index funds. So maybe all on defense and none attacking.
>>
>>977255
looks like 505 is the way to go
>>
File: biz_Lineup.png (44KB, 701x397px) Image search: [Google]
biz_Lineup.png
44KB, 701x397px
For your reference, here's our lineup.

Some players represent us pretty well, but I think at least a few are kind of filler. We haven't really had any changes since the last cup, and I think it's important that we switch around at least a few players.

Like I said, I'll put out a roster poll later in the year and get a banner ad out to reach more people. But, I'm including some ideas from the last thread below:

Jack Bogle
AMD
$1 per Dick
"Yatch"
Robinhood
Forex
Tai Lopez / My Garage
Dan Bilzerian
>>
$1 per dick and Tai Lopez deserve spots over most of that shit
>>
>>977280
"Sell me this pen" should be pruned. Those threads sucked even when they were current to the movie. "Bitcoin millionaire" is another one I hope gets trashed. Anyone who made millions on Bitcoin in 2013 has moved on (I would hope)
>>
>>977280
Tai Lopez is a hero
>>
Who cares about this shit
>>
>>977323
>going in here specifically to post that

it's almost like you care about this shit :^)
>>
>>977280
Our memes are hard to put in people form.

I would say try to add in
The Moon (because bitcoins are going there)
Tai Lopez
$1/Dick
Divorce (Never get married)
Interns

Put an accounting major on starting with wage slaves.

So many of the players on the list are the same joke: Fuck the poor/99% and how do I get rich/Be a jew/NEET/99%
>>
Tai Lopez and 1$/dick
>>
>>977247
Fuck that true success comes from eliminating competition.
All players in the goals, if we can't win we'll draw.
>>
>>977280
No Martin Shkreli?
>>
>>977473
Include him on that fucking fat mall cop 2 wheels I'm too rich to walk mobile he has
>>
File: ll.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
ll.gif
85KB, 480x600px
Why /biz/ is not simply buying judges in diveball?
>>
File: biz names.png (24KB, 509x754px) Image search: [Google]
biz names.png
24KB, 509x754px
Holy shit, I did not expect a thread like this so soon.

Here are all the suggestions from the last /biz/ thread.

I wish we'd replace some of our players that are awful.

Thanks for doing this, DukeSilver
>>
>>977355
Divorce is very important desu. I wonder why nobody came up with that sooner
>>
Coming from someone who mined dogecoins day one I want you all to buy oil this winter. Easy money with no risk come spring. They say buy cheep with low risk.
>>
>>977247
>believing this

This is why you browse /biz/.
>>
>>977280
Buy low, sell high
or
Buylo Selly
>>
Tai Lopez, $1/dick, and Martin Shkreli all seem like good ideas so far.
>>
File: 1360511240265.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1360511240265.png
252KB, 511x428px
>tfw we are the 4cc punching bag
>>
>fag wants to run /biz/ team
>does not recruit Chip Warmer
Chip is the heart of the team, you massive putz.
>>
>>977223
>Art
>>
File: stream_38989852.jpg (47KB, 561x314px) Image search: [Google]
stream_38989852.jpg
47KB, 561x314px
>>977513
Jen Bernellen

Fusion Ha
>>
We also have to get something for I inherited a million dollars what do threds
>>
Bulls and Bears Reference
https://screen.yahoo.com/bill-swerskis-super-fans-da-000000191.html
>>
>playing video games
>>
>No Vicks Vaporrub with the player head edited to be a giant bottle of Vicks Vaporrub

Jesus guys it's like you want to lose
>>
Wow. The reactions and responses so far have been insanely positive, and these recommendations are going to be awesome moving forward.

I think that we should have a formal roster poll in a little while, but I'll update accordingly. For now, I'd recommend taking a look at the Wiki and our page specifically, to see what other teams are doing for players, music, aesthetics etc.:

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//biz/
>>
>>978225
>Wow. The reactions and responses so far have been insanely positive
No they haven't. Most of us think you're a fucking faggot and a raging attention whore.
>>
LONG DOGE
>>
>>977271
this
>>
>>977223
Vanguard and Robinhood on the roster
>>
How are actual games decided? I'd assume all boards have the same basic football players, so is it the line-up the determines the victor or what?
>>
>>978462
Long doge is long
>>
>>978460
In such matters we refer to the experts a.k.a. you and your doctorate in homoeroticism
>>
>>978555
Newfag spotted
>>
>>978555
Besides lineup and player variations, there are IRL managers who make substitutions and control the tactics.
>>
File: buy vicks suck dicks.jpg (157KB, 1077x875px) Image search: [Google]
buy vicks suck dicks.jpg
157KB, 1077x875px
>>978055

Voting for this obv
>>
>>977280
Where the hell is $1 Blowjobs?
>>
>>979849

If it were my choice $1 Blowjobs, $1/Dick, whatever you want to call it, would be on the team. This roster is pretty much current as of the end of the Summer, so it needs to be updated.

As for people asking about what we do and don't control, the players themselves are computer controlled, but live managers handle the tactics and initial export of players.
>>
>>979860
Can you mod the OK players a lot form wise?
$1 Bj's would be awesome if he were a giant penis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64

>>979900
I'm thinking a dollar bill with a dick in a suit in the presidents pane.
>>
>>979849
>>979860
>>979900
its called "$1 a pop" you retards
>>
Make the LODS OF EMONE goalhorn our regular goalhorn, it's much better than what we've got currently and at least then we could actually hear it
>>
bump desu
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.