[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, /biz/. I want to get into the most lucrative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: psycho.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
psycho.gif
499KB, 245x240px
That's it, /biz/. I want to get into the most lucrative career I can. Any ideas? I'm shooting for 200k and above. Bonus if:
> you get to travel (i.e. consultant)
> its far from becoming automated or otherwise becoming obsolete by emerging technology
> you can use your skills outside of work to make money or to start your own business
>>
About me: I was originally thinking of going into computer science, but have come to realize it's impossible to get a decent-paying job unless you are a grad from a top college, and even then you are likely to get outsourced and are forced to spend much of your 150k salary living in SillyCon valley or wherever. Also:
> can't get into an Ivy League
> no family connections
> not good looking but also not hideous or socially incompetent. this means I can't be a lawyer or any person that deals with the general public. also no distractions from having a family, which is good or bad depending on how you look at it.
> no moral standards
>>
>>977135
>wants to be top class of society
>cant come up with a strategy to achieve without 4chan

try sales. think dunder mifflin
>>
>>977144
This.

Go to /adv/ then kill yourself senpai
>>
>>977144
Firstoff, what I'm describing is upper middle class, not top class. Second, I don't need a strategy, I'm just looking for career options. No need to judge.
>>
I see you at least changed your stale pasta up a bit.

You still need to refine it though.

I'm glad you're making it a point to improve yourself. Most trolls never do that
>>
>>977142
>I was originally thinking of going into computer science, but have come to realize it's impossible to get a decent-paying job unless you are a grad from a top college, and even then you are likely to get outsourced

Are you fucking retarded?

You're much more likely to get a "decent-paying" job with a CS degree from a mid-tier school than any other degree from a mid-tier school.
>>
Be a man and study criminal justice, become a cop, and help eliminate the scum of society.
>>
>>977149
>makes 200k/yr
>doesn't have the foresight to turn that into multiples

try sales. think dunder mifflin
>>
>>977149
>what I'm describing is upper middle class, not top class

Buddy plenty of people would be happy with $200k/yr. That's a top class salary, despite what /biz/ would lead you to believe("everyone starts off at $120k!")
>>
>>977217
200k/y is definitely worlds 0.01%.
It can give you access to most material comfort available withun the boundaries of laws. It cant give you lions and other exotic animals as pets but it can give you a comfy safari tour in nairobi desert with english speaking guide etc.
>>
>>977243
Not on /biz/ though, NEETs and college students try to make it seem as though $100k is a pitiful salary and everyone earns that straight out of college
>>
>>977135
Go be a consultant. Total comp is around $200K out of business school.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.