[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They changed my savings to everyday checking. What does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20151128_191256.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151128_191256.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
They changed my savings to everyday checking. What does this mean? Please help.
>>
>>976948
i have no idea but stop fucking using apple
>>
>>976948
It means you should call your bank and ask for more information
>>
>>976948
A) Call your bank's help line (and/or just visit the bank) and ask them what happen
B) Learn how to take cellphone pictures in landscape, it could save your life someday!
C) Stop being a macfag
>>
>>976948

>Using a bank and not a credit union

why
>>
>>976948
>taking pictures of your monitor in the year 2000+15
>>
>>976948
You likely violated reg d. Too many violations and the bank has to convert. They usually try to warn you.
>>
>>977278

the iphone was invented for taking pics of your mac screen otherwise you can't share a snapshot of your screen with other people
>>
>>977251
Are credit unions really better? I've been hearing bad things about them lately.
>>
>>977661
Kek

>>977683
What bad things? CUs are the way to go. Lower interest rates and they don't nickel and dime you with fees.
>>
>>977644
This
You've had too many transactions for it to remain a savings account
There's a reason banks offer checking accounts and savings accounts
Look up Reg D for consumers

I'm an Indian guy here. Done projects for Discover Financial Services.
>>
>>977251
More Berniefag bullshit. Some of us need what a bank can offer, not a credit union
>>
Student checking accounts only last X number of years before converting to regular savings accounts
>>
>>976948
>saving account = high interest account for saving money you don't touch frequently
>checking account = regular account you use for day to day buying and cash withdrawals
They probably changed your account from savings to checking due to some kind of activity rules.
>>
>>976948
This happened to me
I don't see any disadvantage with it
Now I can do unlimited transfers between my accounts without any fee

Keep it that way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.