[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yesterday Russia cancelled it's trade and visa agreements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: erdputin.jpg (31KB, 614x307px) Image search: [Google]
erdputin.jpg
31KB, 614x307px
>Yesterday Russia cancelled it's trade and visa agreements with Turkey.
>Today Russia made it illegal to employ people with Turkish Citizenship aka deported all Turks in Russia.
How will be the effects of it on Russian and Turkish Economy?
>>
>>976678
Dude sanctions lmao
>>
>>976678
>Russia made it illegal to employ people with Turkish Citizenship
lolwut
>>
>>976686
Yeah, literally that. Here is the source;
https://www.rt.com/news/323839-putin-russia-turkey-sanctions/
>>
>>976691
Nah
>The ban will touch upon only new workers, the decree said, adding that employees who already officially hired as of December 31, 2015 will not fall subject to the sanctions.
>>
>>976678
Russia gonna get smackt
>>
>>976694
So he made it illegal to employ people with Turkish Citizenship. That is removing career options for people living in there, therefore eventually they have to leave Russia.
>>
>>976696
Oh, though you were op saying that Putin deported all Turks, which I understood to mean effective immediately.
>>
>>976696
For jobless people who live there. Correct.
>>
>>976697
Well I am the OP. That decision is just an another way of saying "Get the fuck out of my country".
>>
>>976678

I know exactly how this will affect the DACH area.

Nigga bitch ass putin and obomba are trying to wreck europe i swear to god.
>>
>>976707
>I know exactly how this will affect the DACH area.
How?
>>
Russia shooting themselves in the foot
>>
>>976725

Well, where do you think they're gonna go?
>>
>>976678
turkey has two huge industries dependent on russia, tourism and exporting food.

the sanctions are gonna cost turkey billions, while encouraging russian tourists to tour inside russia. turkeys economy is almost entirely dependent on european credit, meaning that taking away the few industries that earn turkey non eu-kek money would speed up the decline of the turkish economy.
>>
>>976678
Russia is more fucked, but who cares they'll collapse within 2 decades anyhow.
>>
>>976678
Im sure Endro and Putin will come to some kind of understanding soon. Putin simply has a stronger base and hold on his country so Endro will flinch first. Other than that, both Turkey and Russia will be hurt since less trade so one can't get what the other one can provide. Or nukes.
>>
>Today Russia made it illegal to employ people with Turkish Citizenship aka deported all Turks in Russia.

Why can't America do this with the Mexicans? Sweden with the Somalis? Germany with the Kebabs?

Imagine.
>>
>>978536
racist
>>
>>978536
Racism, and who the fuck would do the jobs that the Mexicans do for a dime and nickle?

Different thing in Sweden, because lol welfare pls gib moni.
>>
>>978551
>>978679
>Turk isn't a race.
>Somali isn't a race.
>Mexican isn't a race.
>Kebab isn't a race.
>Dipshits keep using that word. It's a damn meme.
>>
File: 0620.jpg (413KB, 3000x2077px) Image search: [Google]
0620.jpg
413KB, 3000x2077px
>>976733
Russia will shoot itself in a major artery if it means it can drown its enemy in blood.
>>
>>978679
> who the fuck would do the jobs that the Mexicans do for a dime and nickle?

I could see the outcome being rising wages to attract applicants for certain positions, and automation to fill others (and reduce the overhead of those rising wages).

On a tangent, there's ridiculous demand for more skilled jobs in agribusiness (and ridiculously high wages). But nobody wants to be a farmer, and it's not a meme occupation, so it remains understaffed.
>>
I love Putin
>>
>>976678
Good for Russia, sell wheat domestically? Good for Turkey, buy wheat from Ukraine?
>>
>>979658
Ukraine?
No, Greater Russia refuses to supply wheat to Turk the Terrorist.
>>
>>978455
It's gonna cost 5-10 billion. Good thing EU backs Turkey up with 3 billion euros for 'stopping immigrants from passing'.
>>
File: full.gif (24KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
24KB, 504x566px
>>978455

dont worry zog will step in to keep the oil flowing ;^)
>>
>>978536
It’s already illegal in the US to employ Mexicans.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.