[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is 1st year college /biz/? I'm starting my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1447541332452.gif (498KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447541332452.gif
498KB, 500x593px
How important is 1st year college /biz/? I'm starting my applications now and they're due Dec 1st. I'm fucking worried as shit I won't be able to get them done because I need some more information I don't currently have. I'm actually above average intellegence. I'm just lazy as shit and I feel most of the day I'm on autopilot and now I'm here. Advice?
>>
Welcome to college and the real world sonny!

Im doing my MBA and these leadership classes make me want scream. So much liberal BS and anti capitalism undertones even in MBA programs. Women have ruined academia and the work place
>>
>>976613
>Im doing my MBA and these leadership classes make me want scream. So much liberal BS and anti capitalism undertones even in MBA programs

Jesus Christ? Really?

What school? That is kind of terrifying... I thought university would only get better ;-;
>>
>>976613
What does that mean?
>>
>>976599
>I'm actually above average intellegence. I'm just lazy as shit

If I had a nickel for every time some retard said that I'd be a made man.
>>
File: 1438290609027.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438290609027.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>976617
you have something like 70% of the youngsters attending college so the avarage IQ is going to end up pretty much the same as in ground school top kek

what's funny in europe where you have a free college only 35-40% will attend.
>>
>>976617

Well dont let my negativity discourage you, just learn to turn your brain off and learn to regurgitate what professors want to hear. Which is usually their own papers and books.
>>
>>976625
>Well dont let my negativity discourage you, just learn to turn your brain off and learn to regurgitate what professors want to hear
>Which is usually their own papers and books

That sounds horrendous... And I thought University would only get better as time went on... Jeez louise! Even MBA is anti-capitalist memes? What school do you go to? Is it highly ranked?

>>976623
smdh
>>
>>976629

A private school next to the university of texas, austin
>>
>>976613
It's funny because all the alums from my MBA program are telling us that we should focus on those leadership classes as they're actually useful once you get past an individual contributor level.
>>
>>976629
His experience sounds ridiculously shitty compared to a good MBA program btw. Not all of them are anti-capitalist liberal BS idiot farms.
>>
>>976640

Obviously my experience isnt everyones. I also hate school, but i go for free and get paid to do it. So I cant pass it up
>>
I just finished all my applications, pretty stressful but such a relief when you get them done. Where are you applying to?
>>
>>976599

You probably have a vitamin D deficiency
>>
>>976652
UTSA UT Austin. These are my "backups" but if they are not there I can really fuck myself over. I want to attend school in Germany. But I don't want to rely on just Germany.

In order to attend Germany I need to pass the AP German 4 exam with a minimum of 3 and I need to get a 29 on the ACT (My highest score currently is an enraging 28)

Those applications are in may however.

UTSA and UT Ausin are due Tuesday.

>>976656
Maybe I have too much... I took 2 vitamin D pills last morning and 2 more last night. The sun hasn't been out for a while though...
>>
>>976711
i was thinking of going to Germany too actually, but ended up applying to the UK and the Netherlands because i want to study in english.

If you want to go to Germaqny you should look into something called a Duale Ausbildung, it's like a degree and work experience combined, really helps you get a good job quickly.
>>
baka where is a good place to study? should i transfer to a non cukkold school?
>>
>>976738
us or europe?
>>
File: Sister Act 2.jpg (27KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
Sister Act 2.jpg
27KB, 313x475px
At least for my experience:

> 1st year
ezpz unless you're retarded, mostly electives and gen-ed
> 2nd year
weed-out year for any rigorous program
> 3rd year
slightly easier, still pretty rough
> 4th year
smooth sailing, professors are pretty chill and by this time most people are pretty comfortable around profs and other students
>>
>>976730
Really? I want to be a software engineer, so as of right now I'm looking at Stuttgart University. Would you strongly recommend Duale Ausbildung over Uni? Do you think there are Duale Ausbildungen for software engineering?
>>
>>976778
I think it's a good alternative, but you need to do some research and see if it's the right thing for you and the field you want to work in.

HP has some opportunities for software engineering you might want to look into:

http://www8.hp.com/h40047/dualstudy/
>>
>>976730
>>976778
Unterrichtest mich Sensei (8BrjK2Ar)
>>
>>976788
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>976793
any time. good luck with everything.
>>
lolollol st. eds.
or concordia, in which case more lols.
>>
>>976599
everybody thinks they're some lazy fucking person with above average intelligence

your intelligence DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. want to know what employers, mentors or colleges look for? HOW ITS APPLIED. you're SHIT in that department. Solution? UN-SHITIFY YOURSELF. GET ACTIVE. ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING.
>>
>>977036
>everybody thinks they're some lazy fucking person with above average intelligence

This. Retards always think they're smart because they're not smart enough to realize their lack of understanding a topic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.