[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL:DR NEED TO SELL EXPENSIVE TABLE; WHERE CAN I DO IT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: j.jpg (115KB, 878x480px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
115KB, 878x480px
TL:DR NEED TO SELL EXPENSIVE TABLE; WHERE CAN I DO IT.
_
Okay, here's the idea:
I got table in pic related.
It's made out of 1600 years old wood with glass additions, it's quite expensive (over 2.000 Euro, about 2.200 $). One of it's kind due to stricture and curves of the wood blah blah. I need to sell it.
I'm from central europe, but aiming at either western part of it or US/Canada.

Where do you think I should potential clients?
>>
Beverly Hills?

There's a lot of money there with atrocious taste.
>>
>>976504
where? how? craigslists not safe enough i think.
>>
>>976500

look for a broker

this is not a 2000 dollar table, this is a 20000 dollar table.
>>
>>976531
>this is not a 2000 dollar table, this is a 20000 dollar table.

I'm serious mate, what kind of broker and where should I look for him? I honestly do not have any experience doing this internationally, any brokers/websites you could recommend?
>>
>>976500
Usually high end items are sold in auctions. Look for an auctioneer in your city. You can specify how much you want the starting bid to be. They will take a cut but handle all the advertising of the sale.
>>
>>976543

How about Sotheby's? They do art financing and brokering.
>>
>>976500
That's a pretty nice table. Wish the legs weren't so gaudy.
I know lots of people who would be willing to pay thousands of dollars for a nice table if it's as nicely crafted as it looks on the pic.
>>
>>976561
HOW ABOUT SOME EMAILS HUH.
Yeah, you can see more pics at:
http://oldwooddesign.pl/en/oldwooddesign-meble,stoly,bog_oak_table-3?cats=&drewno=
>>976550
Looking into it right now, looks promising, thanks
>>
>>976564

What is you email address? I am from Canada and can see a potential market for this product.
>>
>>978309
[email protected]
Would love to get in contact with you
>>
>>978772

Incoming spam and dick pics
>>
>>978775
already full of that
>>
>>976500
did you make this table?
>>
>>976500

>2015
>implying boomers are going to be able to get pennies on the dollar for their knick knack bullshit the overspent on

Put it on craigslist and i doubt you get $400 for it
>>
try james edition they sell tacky shit on there all the time
>>
>>976500
that's the most pretentious-looking table I've ever seen
>>
I'll sell it here in the uk for you
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 770x1100px
>>976500
Change those stands to swasticas
>>
>>976500

>get really old logs
>cross cut and wedge some glass between
>use fucking ikea tier metal boxes to hold it up

No way this dumb shit is worth thousands just because it has an old piece of wood attached.
>>
File: lol.png (522KB, 700x1160px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
522KB, 700x1160px
>>979999
>>
>1600 years old wood
thats probably bullshit

and depending on the wood type it could be worth 2000 even if it was made with fresh wood.
>>
>>979979
You got my mail, hit me up there.
>>980004
got officiql docs confirming age od the wood
>>
>>980088
>got officiql docs confirming age od the wood
ima print you some official docs my friend :-)
>>
>>980101
Ima show you vid from the lab, brother :)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.