[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you hire millenials to work for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Millennial_main.jpg (146KB, 557x274px) Image search: [Google]
Millennial_main.jpg
146KB, 557x274px
Would you hire millenials to work for you?
>>
>>976278
Millenial; my boss seems to be glad I work for him, though I don't know what I want to do with my life and overcompensate by being an overachiever at my min. wage job
>>
>>976279
*Millennial, even.
>>
probably not
>>
To suck my dick.
>>
>>976278
Why would I, when there are a million boomers who have more experience and refuse to retire?
>>
>>976278
But this hoard is comprised of them.

Over 50 of the board is either in college or NEET.
>>
>>976278
Only on commission.
>>
>>976298
>refuse to retire?
Oh yeah, like we're going to make room for your man-bobbed ass.
>>
File: 1334383839232.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1334383839232.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
Yes dumbass.

All generations are more or less the same. People are the fucking same.

Stupid fucks.
>>
>>976278

I would love to run a grocery store and hire college grads and drop outs just to watch the shit show that would result from it
>>
>>976278
Already do.
>>
I am looking for experienced, skilled workers in my field. I don't care if they are millennial as long as they know their shit. In fact, there is a young man I am looking to move to my state because he is what I am looking for in an employee.
>>
Yes, actually. From my experience, a lot of these "millennials" are the type of people who don't care about getting a raise, don't care about climbing any kind of corporate ladder or making something of themselves more than "yay I have a job".

I have a couple that I outsource online work to and I pay them 1/5th of what I'm being paid to do. They're too stupid to research what I'm doing on their own or find clients that pay higher then what I'm paying them.

This is why I love the "millennials".
>>
Better than a babyboomer tbqh
>>
>>976405
I think you're just hiring normal people, bro. I don't know why you think lack of ambition/stupidity is just confined to one generation. Corporate millennials are as ambitious as anyone else.

>>976278
The biggest complaint HR people have about millennials is that they "have no sense of company loyalty", which is a bullshit complaint considering loyalty is a two-way road and businesses have been laying people off willy-nilly for about 40 years now.
>>
>>976416
>The biggest complaint HR people have about millennials is that they "have no sense of company loyalty"
Definition of asking for it right there.
>>
>>976416
>The biggest complaint HR people have about millennials is that they "have no sense of company loyalty"

Because people get laid off weekly and companies and HR treat them like human capital rather than at least GIVING THE IMPRESSION that they're actual people.

Of course when Pajeet was brought in to work because he gets paid 1/3rd the wage and doesn't receive benefits and HR(who are women) happened to hire a bunch of women and blacks because "it's 2015 we need diversity in this workplace" even though they're incompetent and fuck up every single project so that the others on the team just do it all themselves yet the pay gets split then of course no one cares about these faggot companies.
>>
>>976384
What is your field?
>>
Who else is going to work for minimum wage? Niggers? Ex-cons?
>>
>>976457
Medical marijuana.
>>
>>976473
Ayy
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>976476
U jelly
>>
>>976435
I worked in a diversity office. Absolutely true what you say. Only me and one girl had the slightest clue what we were doing. Project just dragged on and on because we were so marginalized.

I laughed out loud when they told me I was fired because I "don't take direction." Yeah, I don't take direction from idiots.
>>
>>976278
Cheap / Unpaid interns.
>>
>>976528
>I worked in a diversity office

How were you hired as a (presumably) white man?

But yeah HR is a fucking cancer on companies.
Hiring people because of their skincolor to boost the "diversity rating" of a company... firing based on unfounded claims like "I feel unsafe" "I feel un-included" ... etc.

HR is a bunch of retards who don't know a single thing, they only hurt companies instead of aiding them.
>>
>>976539
Lets not forget that HR can't screen candidates to save their life and have 0 understanding of the technical requirements of jobs.

>Required 20 years experience in SQL 2009

Some simple math tells me no one has 20 years experience with a 6 year old program
>>
>>976577
>Lets not forget that HR can't screen candidates to save their life and have 0 understanding of the technical requirements of jobs.

They just ask the project managers and then overexaggerate everything they say and take "Would be nice to have x, y and z" as "REQUIREMENT: x x5, y x5, z x5"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.