[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone trade Penny Stock here? Tell me about the state of things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: INFLUENCE-THE-WORLD.jpg (343KB, 665x440px) Image search: [Google]
INFLUENCE-THE-WORLD.jpg
343KB, 665x440px
Anyone trade Penny Stock here?

Tell me about the state of things
>>
>>975908
I did for three years. This year I haven't had the time to commit.

But, from what I can tell, the liquidity has decreased... from bad to worse. Plays are short lived. Pumps have little effect. The things that are running actually start with a little substance. After the 2014 MJ boom things just went down hill. I'm referring to sub penny stock, btw.
>>
penny stocks are still shit.
>>
>>975911
I remember the mj boom
I wasn't involved but I spent a few days guessing which obvious pump would rise or fall
>the things that are running actually start with a little substance
What do you mean?
>>
Is it any easier to trade than say futures

Is microcap the way to go for someone with only $5k to trade
>>
>>976028
I was a non-believer during the Mj boom. I miss out on some HUGE gains. Like, I literally saw a few at the beginning before they went 30 times higher. :[

>the things that are running actually start with a little substance
Like, from what little I've noticed, the companies that run have actual developments that warrant increased investor interest. In contrast with the past when people would throw money at just about anything.
>>976030
>Is it any easier to trade than say futures
I've never traded futures. I hear it's very challenging. It's probably better than microcaps, however. You're likely to get your money suck in something with microcaps.
>>
>>975908
You have better chance going to vegas
>>
>>976382
You've obviously never tried it. It's pretty easy if you have the risk tolerance for it.
>>
File: 1448681003148.jpg (470KB, 2552x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1448681003148.jpg
470KB, 2552x3600px
>>976388
What news sources do you read, or how in general do you keep your ear to the ground in the microcap game?

It's a shame about the lack of pure pumps, but if anything that opens the door to due diligence on these shitty ass companies
>>
>>975911
Noooooo baaallsss
>>
>>976590
I like to dig through SEC fillings. If you can find some valuable information before other people, you can do very well. That situation is hard to come buy though and the majority of the things you find are negative.

I got my first 300% gain in 1 trade from doing that though.

Live news is very useful. It's probably the best way to view the market. Typically, each one is like a mini pump, lasting 10 minutes. Others are the start of something big. I usually miss the boat on these because it's fairly hard to gauge investor perception at the beginning... and after you've seen it go from 1 to 5 you don't feel like it's a good idea to buy.

Live scanners are cool. Messageboards like iHub, stocktwits for larger companies and even twitter are all useful.

I'm subscribed to a few newsletters just so i know what to avoid.
>>
There's always forex trading which is obviously not related to penny stocks. If you commit time and effort forex trading can be very profitable
>>
File: 1435330167380.jpg (151KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1435330167380.jpg
151KB, 750x1000px
>>976639
What value did you find for that 300% trade? What live news sources?

Learning curve?
Smallest reasonable amount to start with?

>>976653
I started teaching myself through the pips school then randomly saw some guy talking about fx at a McDonald's, dude showed me his trades then basically said forget getting into it because of bank manipulation, that I'd lose a lot of cash if I wasn't somehow working for a bank
>>
File: acct.png (20KB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
acct.png
20KB, 320x194px
>>976659
turned 3k into 12k.
>pic related
I found some information on a reverse merger in their 10-K, before anyone else. There was no news at the time. It was just a stock I had on my watchlist.

I used EquityFeed for live news. Google it.

probably 3k, if you have any previous experience with stocks. If not, I would just mess around, buying the littlest amount possible and learning from that first.
>>
>>976659
Like I said, it takes commitment and dedication to be successful. Also Manipulating major currencies is very hard so idk where you got that from. he was probably just unlucky.
>>
>>976668
Thanks

>>976674
Banks will hold out so they don't lose money, and you'll end up stuck in a trade until you lose money

I even saw apparently a bank was caught for that recently. He told me this like 3 years ago
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.