[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with the business owners bum boy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1420213237827.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1420213237827.gif
2MB, 320x287px
There's a guy at work who's a lower tier manager than me, but he's manager of a department that the owner of the business has a soft spot for. Hence he's become the owners bum boy.

This guy is now making constant power plays against me and trying to assert his authority over me. Giving me orders even though I'm on a higher salary with a higher grade within the company.

I can't complain to anyone because whenever I do all I get is "Oh he's a nice guy he just has trouble interacting with people he's not very sociable he does loads of overtime he a gud boi he dindu nuffin I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you".

Yesterday he re-assigned one of my worst staff members to a special project while I was out of the office which I was annoyed at because he's shit at his normal job and shouldn't be rewarded with special projects. I'm pretty sure this was just a power play.

Today he actually tried issuing me an order in front of the entire office and I rightfully told him to fuck off. This resulted in me getting a brow beating because "you're both senior members of staff you need to act like it in front of employees". But if I'd have done what he asked how would I have looked in front of my staff?

I'm really getting sick of this shit.
>>
Slap him in front of everybody.

Things will change immediately.
>>
And the worst part is everyone is giving the "Well it's just a misunderstanding maybe you both are to blame and you need to talk it out" response.

I don't see how a lower ranked manager barking orders like he's the CEO to a higher ranked manager is a "misunderstanding" or something where both parties are to blame.
>>
File: rukavice-sokol-web 300x300.jpg (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rukavice-sokol-web 300x300.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
>>975852

Oh and use your badass falconer's glove
>>
Play the game, and when you have the funds, quit, and look for a new job. The business owner has probably already made the decision he doesn't like you.
>>
>>975858
The business owner doesn't even know who I am. He's hardly in the country or at the office, and when he is he just stays in his room yelling at people down the phone.
>>
One thing I don't get is if the business owner loves him so much why not promote him higher than me and pay him more than me?

He doesn't have a fucking clue what my name even is, and yet he's giving me more money.
>>
File: rightxd.jpg (32KB, 685x700px) Image search: [Google]
rightxd.jpg
32KB, 685x700px
>>
Because he probably really is a nice guy and you're the asshole. You sound like it to me.
>>
>>975882
Nah he's a calculator, I can see the gears in his head spinning.

Seeing what people are up to has always been my gift.
>>
>Wagekek problems

Get out of /biz/
>>
>>975883
>assuming everyone is manipulative like you.
>>
>>975896
this
fellow manipulator here, it's easy to assume
>>
>>975848
You must'nt be very profitable or needed by the business's if the local autist can bust up your shit
>>
File: 1411099010186.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1411099010186.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>975855
>>
File: 1413660315808.jpg (21KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1413660315808.jpg
21KB, 625x626px
>>975883
>>
>>975896
You can be smart enough to see the manipulation and not be a manipulator yourself, you know.
>>
>plant CP on his computer
>tell cops
>>
>>975848

Ask to speak with him in private. Just tell him what you have a problem with and what you are looking for.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.