[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from central Europe, 19 y/o and started my first year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 41tqrO9.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
41tqrO9.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
I'm from central Europe, 19 y/o and started my first year in med school this year.

I still live with my parents and sister and I can't stand it anymore. I want to have my own place and be independent. Make my own decisions. But the catch is that I won't have job until 25 y/o or even longer and I get angry just by thinking that I will need to live with my parents until then. I feel like a total loser although that's pretty normal in Europe (living with your parents during college).

I'm always thinking about how could I make money to buy even small studio apartement for myself but prices here are fucking mad. 3000 per square meter. So if I want 30m2 apartment to barely move in, I need 90000 euros. That's crazy. My parent's worked their ass of for their whole life and they both have 10k and 20k on their bank accounts.

I thought about betting, because I'm quite good at it, but it isn't constant. You lose some days, you win the other days. If I win 90 euros everyday (which is quite possible) for 3 years straight (which is not possible) I will have 100k and could buy my apartment.

I'm going mad, please help me.
>>
>>975393
Give me any advice you have, I will read and consider everything.
>>
Deal with it until you get a job.
Focus on your studies.
>>
>>975407

I don't want to live with my parents until 25. I will go crazy man.
>>
>>975407

Renting is just losing money right?
>>
>>975410

Grow up then. You decided you want to study, that means no income. Be happy that your parents provide your ass a free home.
>>
>>975425

I could work somewhere during college (small wage), but is it worth it?
>>
try r9k
>>
>>975442

fuck off
>>
>>975393
>My parent's worked their ass of for their whole life and they both have 10k and 20k on their bank accounts.

lol
>>
>>975428

Bro, you really want to trust some stranger on a chinese fishing forum with that decision?

You are obviously not half as adult as you think you are, just stay with your parents and study. Getting a job would rape your grades, is that worth it so you can be le independent teenager who needs advice from 4chan?
>>
>>975393
If you can get money by betting and if its constant, rent an apartment....you wont wait 3 years to get all the money
>>
>>975446

Brah, you don't understand.

My parents are arguing all the time, I hate living in this apartment. There is no peace here. My older sister lives with us too and there is someone constantly at home. I can't invite any girl over because of it. Our apartment is living room + parents bedroom and 2 small rooms for us. I hate everything about living with my parents. I'm grateful to them for what they've done to me, but I think it's time to start living on my own. I would like to rent a place of my own but that means I should start working too (I don't have problem with that). I just feel like it's a waste of money to pay for apartment that is not yours. But I think I will do this.
>>
>>975454
how much is rent for a small apartment in your country?
>>
>>975472
300/400€ + electricity and shit, minimum wage for student is 700/800€
>>
>>975488
Job is your only solution, or betting...you said its possible to get 90 euros everyday...that is around 2700 euros. I know how you feel dude...i am in the same situation...
>>
>>975497

I talked to my mom and sister about this. My sister completely understands me, my mother says that don't do it because it's hard to combine college and work. She was really sad to hear this. Sister said that I want to start building my own life too, she understands me.

If I earn 700€ and my mother gives me 100€ each month plus I get some money from betting I think I could do that.
>>
>>975501
>plus I get some money from betting I think I could do that.

+1 for IQ being genetic rather than environmental.
>>
>>975507

Don't understand what you mean mate. Sorry, english isn't my first nor second language.
>>
>>975501
i know the prob, i also cant inv any girl cause someone is always here.but i found solution. in my town i can rent apartment for 1 day
>>
>>975524
he meant you are top kek
[spoiler]sorry brah[/spoiler]
>>
buy and sell shit, make some money, leave when you have enough money/profits

I wish I had been taught to work for myself when I was a kid
>>
>>975393
OP you're looking for get rich quick schemes. Fuck betting, don't be stupid, the only ones who win consistently are the ones who run the show. If you're in medical school you should use your real doctor skills. Maybe consulting Burgers who dont have the money to go the doctor over the internet about what they need. Then shipping them medicines from an online pharmacy. Something like that. Unless you feel like doing in the basement illegal abortions and risking jail and actually killing your patients.
>>
>>975651
Here OP I literally typed "online med store" into google. Go through each link > Contact and tell them you're a medical student who can help them. One of them might hire you on staff so why not. You'll probably be answering calls through skype or just emailing. Extra shekels that'll allow you to bring chicks over. Good luck.
>>
>>975681

Thanks man, will consider.
>>
>>975393
I was in the same situation as you. Not that I could not stand living with my parents anymore but I kind of felt sorry for them to still pay for me in my 24s. So now during my master's studies I live in a small apartment, eat cheap rice/noodles everyday and work my ass off more often than I study. That leads to one more year at university before I graduate. I don't regret leaving my parents home but life is much more hell than before. Be sure of what you are doing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.