[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1448108681417.png (743KB, 612x611px) Image search: [Google]
1448108681417.png
743KB, 612x611px
How do i find paid shills/affiliate marketers to spread a promotion on facebook instagram etc?

The hope is it would be cheaper and more effective than advertising, and I'd only have to pay out when a sale was made.

Is this a thing?
>>
It's called public relations
>>
Literally pay people on /biz/ to shill. I guarantee you'll find what u want
>>
>>975353
I can pay about a 12-15% commission per sale, but that only comes to about a dollar/unit. Is that something that bizanons would get involved with? I can probably bump the percentage up if people push higher volumes.
>>
>>975392
Different IP still opie.
>>
Whats the product?
>>
>>975418
Specially formulated herbal supplement.
>>
>>975421
I already love it.
>>
>>975421
Got any questionable yet passable and/or good 'before and after' photos to go with the spam campaign?
>>
>>975424
How many units do you think you can turn over a week?
>>
>>975430
Nope. Just drive impressionable types to my page/shopify. They enter your affiliate code during purchase to be entered into a giveaway, and you get your spiff however you like (PayPal, physical check, etc).

At least that's how it works in my head.
>>
>>975439
Are you aware this market is heavily saturated with giant MLM companies like 'Forever Living' and 'Herbalife' who do a scarily good job at brainwashing useful idiots into selling this crap? It's like a massive cult and in the end they just start badgering their close friends and immediate family into buying. Do you already have a pitch? Is it easily customizeable for local 'buy and sell' FB pages in regions of your country?
>>
>>975392
>I can pay about a 12-15% commission per sale, but that only comes to about a dollar/unit. Is that something that bizanons would get involved with?

Make a group on some other platform so that we know who's who and pay us it bitcoin/other crypto and there will be tons of people willing to work for you. Especially for commission.

I know I will personally.
>>
>>975449
Thanks for the advice, bro. Don't take this personally, but I'm not looking for any of that.

I'm looking for some folks that will post status updates and post to appropriate facebook groups/pages in an only slightly spammy way, and earn some money from their posts just sitting there while they sleep and go about their lives.

Also
, prescribe; don't sell.
>>
>>975462
Lets do it senpai.

I will shitpost your terrible product as much as i can possibly can if you pay memecoins, many more NEETs here will as well
>>
>>975451
Crypto... If that's the way it has to go, I'll learn that stuff, but I'd prefer anything, up to and including mailing you physical money or precious metals.
>>
>>975464
That's the spirit. You have energy. How about I pay you $2/unit and you can find some underlings that you break out the compensation however you want?
>>
Add me on kik. DaveDobbs

I still have two other pieces to put in place for this. Should be ready to roll for mid next week, but we can get the show started.
>>
Huh... Bump.
>>
Still looking for shills, if anyone is interested. Ideally, someone who'd be willing to do some catfishing to drive product turn over, and motivate others to help them for free.
>>
>>975451
Do not do this OP. Crypto shills are borderline retarded. If you have them shilling your for you, people will absolutely despise your product rather quickly. Maybe if you gave them a script to follow? Even then I can see them fucking something so basic up as well.
>>
>>976210
I don't want anyone to play the fail psyop game. I just need people to drop links to my page in semi appropriate ways. Then they get a commission for that sale, residuals off of reorders, and even a commission off of the original customers referrals.
>>
Strategically drop links where 1,000-10,000 people will see it, in a funny and semi-related way to an online conversation. (the average 4chan user, despite our many faults, is rather good at this very task)

Between 1-10 people take the bait per link drop, and 1 in 10 of them will bring along a friend, that's up to 11 units shifted there.

Shitpost the same across 10-20 like venues a day, and you can turn over between 10-220 units for an hour's worth of fucking around on the internet.

Somewhere between beer money and 'get rich quick' for doing what we do all day every day.
>>
>>975336
I can pay $50 for every sale if someone is willing to shill my logo design landing page/portfolio
>>
>>975421
If you're serious, contact Jumbleberry or Abovealloffers - they specialize in connecting shills with supplement hucksters.
>>
>>976276
Interesting organisations for down the road. Thanks!

I do want more control over the process and the purse strings, at least initially. Where's all the dudes that post daily "how do i x>y?" or "i need a way to earn $250/x from my computer without talking to people or brushing my teeth"? I want to help them, because i was in their position once.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.