[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do "human rights" laws lower economic growth and profits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

It goes under the assumption that "we all are equal" but we know thats not true. Some people are just inferior to others and hence deserve to be exploited, but thanks to "human rights" you can't capatilize on this (atleast not legally).

Thoughts?
>>
>>975136
>inferior to others
True
>deserve to be exploited
Untrue

There's a difference between being a dick and being an asshole. You're an asshole.
>>
>>975136
Survival of the fittest: if you allow me to exploit you, then that's your fault for being a retard.
>>
>>975136
Not sure but 'human rights' lawyers have played a MASSIVE role in allowing uncontrolled third world immigration to basically every western nation.
>>
>>975144
Agree with this guy.

Sure, some people are fucking stupid and don't deserve to speak, but that doesn't mean they should be exploited.
>>
Are you the same retard that made the camp and slave threads? Fuck off back to /pol/ you worthless NEET and stop shitting up this board
>>
Actually the opposite is true. It was noted that at the Women's World Cup, the teams that ranked the highest were also from the countries where women have the most human rights.

Sure Japan is a bit of an outlier on that one, but in Brazil girls are practically discouraged to play soccer. All the resources go to the boys while the girls are pushed aside.
>>
>>975136
*tips fedora*
>>
>>975136
> Some people are just inferior to others and hence deserve to be exploited

You're fucking spot on OP. It's disgusting that people who didn't even go to an Ivy League think they deserve the same rights as me. Not only do they not accept I'm superior to them, they make up weak excuses as to explain their failures. "I had to work in high school and couldn't study as much as I wanted to" well you should't have been born to a poor fuck family. It's my birthright to reap the benefits of my superior upbringing and environmental conditions, I've earned that right.

Humans only deserve rights inline with what wealth they can generate, it's the only fair way to go about it. People who are born in bad homes and conditions are obviously bad souls and that's why they deserve a harder life. But if these people wanted to have a good life with a good job they could do it just as easily as I did. Tutors, not having to work, not having to pay for my education, and family networking is really only worth less than 0.1% of success.
>>
>>975136
Countries with commitments to human rights tend to also have strong commitments to property rights. I suspect they are related.
>>
desu senpai desu
>>
>>975203
But that has nothing to do with what OP said.

>>976024
Man, what happened to liberals? At least they used to be witty. This is just embarrassing.
>>
>>975136
How much social capital flows out of sweatshops and iPhone factories you complete retard?

Investing is society's minds raises the value of an economy and its citizens.

Sometimes I forget how many posters here are 15 years old
>>
>>976024
>People who are born in bad homes and conditions are obviously bad souls and that's why they deserve a harder life.

poverty is no excuse

its there fault for being lazy and not doing anything about it
>>
Countries that provide human rights usually have a strong legal tradition, providing a safe investment climate.
>>
>>975136
Is there a difference between exploiting someone stupid, and just taking advantage of their ignorance/stupidity? Eg. "too good to be true" situations, like FREE IPAD!* *enter sweepstakes to win a free ipad after you complete this survey, etc.
>>976203
>there
are you even trying?
>>
>>976024
> well you should't have been born to a poor fuck family. It's my birthright to reap the benefits of my superior upbringing and environmental conditions, I've earned that right.

You sound like you're parodying yourself.

You've "earned" your parents having better conditions than another normal family? No.

> People who are born in bad homes and conditions are obviously bad souls

Inserted god/souls into an argument = instant failure.
>>
>>975136
>It goes under the assumption that "we all are equal" but we know thats not true.
Are you a Swede? In English, the UN "human rights" assume people to be equal in "dignity", which is often interpreted as "equal before the law".

>Some people are just inferior to others
True.
> and hence deserve to be exploited
This is your highly personal opinion.

> but thanks to "human rights" you can't capatilize on this (atleast not legally).
Loads of people work shitty jobs with shit pay. There is tons of (fully legal) exploiting going on, even in first world countries.

>Thoughts?
China has great economic growth. Does that mean that we should adopt chink communism? Of course not, you goddamn baboon. There's more to a society than the economy.
>>
>>975147
>born into slavery = retarded
>forced into slavery at gunpoint while sleeping = retarded
>thinking you'd be at the top of the food chain

What's it like to be 15?

The subject is on human rights too. We're not talking about everyday scams and trap threads.
>>
File: nNJOMBD.png (449KB, 576x792px) Image search: [Google]
nNJOMBD.png
449KB, 576x792px
>>975136
Fucking fedora fag
>>
>>975154
>uncontrolled third world immigration to basically every western nation.
The US pretty much exclusively takes in qualified workers as immigrants so I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>976427
>parodying yourself.
He is. You're the one too retarded to realize he was being sarcastic.

>>976093
>This is just embarrassing.
He got people anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.