[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone take "smart" drugs? I'm taking a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

Anyone take "smart" drugs? I'm taking a few months off work to study programming; I'm considering ordering some Modafinil from India and using nicotine patches.
>>
>>974755
>I'm considering ordering some Modafinil

Enjoy your heavy metals and poison tbqh
>>
90% sure it's all snake oil.

Eat a good breakfast and take a Centrum multivitamin. You'll get plenty of good focus and energy from that.

No pill is gonna make you "smarter".
>>
File: 1443896544603.jpg (208KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443896544603.jpg
208KB, 640x640px
>>974755
Honestly, mate. Smoke a cigarette before you study. That usually does it to get me through a good hour or two.

Sound generators from https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php do a good job too.

Also going somewhere with no distractions.

But the biggest of them all is discipline.
>>
>>974759
>Honestly, mate. Smoke a cigarette before you study.

Lmao enjoy your lung cancer + 100000 side effects
>>
Smart people don't do drugs.
>>
>>974757
source? the /r/afinil doesn't mention any of that

>>974758
It doesn't make you smarter but it does keep you awake for long periods without mental fogginess. I'm pretty sure nicotine does make you think faster though.
>>
>>974761
Reread what I said.
>Smoke a cigarette before you study.
>Smoke a cigarette
>a cigarette

Honestly, if you think smoking ONE cigarette every once in awhile gives you lung cancer, you're retarded and brainwashed by the Jew media.
>>
>>974769
>source? the /r/afinil doesn't mention any of that

Opps meant to add the "From India" part to my quote.

I wouldn't buy that shit from India, we all know how poor their quality assurance is, with virtually no laws regarding proper safety precautions.
>>
>>974771
>Honestly, if you think smoking ONE cigarette every once in awhile gives you lung cancer, you're retarded and brainwashed by the Jew media

And then you get addicted after smoking them everytime you study.

>brainwashed by Jew media
You know that Jews are the ones who own tobacco companies and put smoking in movies for decades to make it seem "cool" and "grown up"?
>>
>>974775
>not knowing your limits
>doing it every time diminishing the effects
>buying multiple packs
Get real m8.

Also, the Jews have influence in everything. Not really a relevant argument.
>>
>>974775
Addiction is largely genetic. I've gone from smoking a pack a day and throwing up, to just not and once week. Also tried every "addicting drug" and have never felt any sort of craving.
>>
>>974777
>Also, the Jews have influence in everything. Not really a relevant argument

You were the one who brought it up, as if Jews are somehow profiting from getting people not to waste their money on ruining their own health.

>>974779
>Addiction is largely genetic. I've gone from smoking a pack a day and throwing up, to just not and once week. Also tried every "addicting drug" and have never felt any sort of craving.

There is also no point of smoking cigarettes, there's only negatives to it.
The "stimulating" effect is very mild and does very little, at best it could be similar to a mild to moderate dose of Caffeine, which is much better to take in every aspect including cost and health positives/negatives.
>>
>>974769
>he actually goes on reddit

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

>>974758
Multivitamins don't work
>>
>>974782
there are significant differences between caffeine and nicotine. While both increase mood and have a stimulating effect, nicotine can relax you in ways caffeine does not. Nigga a cigarette wont hurt once and a while, I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against a quick nicotine spike.
>>
>>974800
>While both increase mood and have a stimulating effect, nicotine can relax you in ways caffeine does not. Nigga a cigarette wont hurt once and a while, I'm not sure why you're so vehemently against a quick nicotine spike.

Literally breathing in smoke, tar and thousands of chemicals un-do's any possible beneficial effects from nicotine.

There are FAR better alternatives stimulant-wise. I don't even know why you're unironically suggesting this. Taking adderall/ritalin, 250mg caffeine pills, hell literally any other stimulant is much safer and harmful.
>>
>>974804
You're drastically overestimating the cancer causing effects of a single cigarette. Chain smoking and second-hand smoke from being inside are the major cancer causers. Statistically a cigarette every few days probably wont be your undoing unless you plan to live a very long time.
>>
>>974808
>You're drastically overestimating the cancer causing effects of a single cigarette. Chain smoking and second-hand smoke from being inside are the major cancer causers. Statistically a cigarette every few days probably wont be your undoing unless you plan to live a very long time.

EVEN entirely disregarding Cancer, all the heart/lung diseases, etc.

Smoking has strong negative effects on Blood oxygen levels, which affects the brain and your cognitive ability significantly. Obviously it won't completely impair you but any possible gains would be definitely un-done at the very least.

Why not just take Adderal, ritalin, vyvanse, caffeine, etc? It's much safer and has better effects.
>>
>>974815
Because they don't have entirely better effects. Last longer, ect. It's ironic that you're talking about cardiovascular risks and then recommending other stimulants.
>any possible gains would be definitely un-done at the very least.
http://dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html
Pretty fuckin wrong m8. Nicotine is my favorite stim for a short boost in creativity and focus. Other stims are too narrow, physically active for me. I still wonder why you're so assbothered by nicotine though.
>>
>>974826
>Other stims are too narrow, physically active for me. I still wonder why you're so assbothered by nicotine though.

Because it's foolish.

I can take 500mg caffeine and bang out work all day, and it would be better in nearly every aspect(not sure about the creativity because that seems meme-like).
>>
>>974815

Addy + caffeine as wonderful. 30 mg or less of IR addy was the right amount for me to get super focused without turning into a spaz.

It was amazing being able to read one line of something and comprehend it immediately. I had no issues learning advanced math and it felt as if it came naturally to me.

I'm glad I don't have plans to become an investment banker or a day trader. I feel like I'd abuse the hell out of addy and the side effects, especially the long term ones, worry me. There is still research in the works for long term effects so I only use addy if I really need it.
>>
>>974831
I take 500mg of caffeine and get vascular constriction like a motherfucker, slight chest pains and want to walk around instead of work. Some people are different, nicotine is a tried and true stim and depressant for people who need to be focused and calm quickly.
>>
Hooooooooooooooooly shit.

You guys are retarded.

Do you know what Nootropics are?
Do you know how they're scientifically tested?

Reddit is a better source for ANYTHING regarding drugs that 4chan lol.
>>
Tried modafinil a few times. It works, but it's not a wonder drug and getting it is such a pain. I'd recommend drinking more water and abusing caffeine. We know that works, is inexpensive and is relatively harmless.
>>
>>974836
Just have nicotine gum then. Why inhale smoke?
>>
>>974755
Take nigella sativa or black seed extract, trust me btw its arabic
>>
>>974845
Yeah, this is embarrassing.
OP, unless you've taken caffeine with l theanine before, you shouldn't be talking about smart drug shit.

Take 1 part caffeine and 2 parts L-theanine and tell us how it goes one day. This has actual research backing it up; all the noooopooptoots you see online are mostly memes and otherwise not much is known about them; people don't really need more than what I just recommended though. As for adderall, that's a meme too, you have a higher chance of cleaning your ceiling and fixing a bike than you do of reading your textbook, as opposed to my (and everyone who knows shit's) recommendation.
Also, the combo is incredibly fucking cheap. Just order the powder versions of caffeine and ltheanine online and you'll be spending less than a dollar per night on the stuff.

>PSA to anyone who does caffeine: look up what combining it with l theanine does. You won't go back to not using it together afterwards (not that it's a miracle enhancement but it helps and is safe and is cheap)
>>
>>974845
Modafinil was good, someone posted it in /biz/ last month, I bought some on a site called modafinilcat.

It's about the same as the limitless pill ish, All I did that whole month was study and lose weight, the cool part is I stuck with the good habits I built up.
>>
>>974898
PS you don't need drugs you lazy fuck OP. You need some willpower. Unless you're doing some all nighters (which you aren't), you don't need drugs to focus during the day. They don't even help with that as much as you think. And I highly doubt you have any actual attention deficit disorder
>>
>>974901
>heard about it some time during the last month
>also spent a month doing it (??)
>also spent long enough time after to confidently say you stuck with the habits
>but only heard about it a month ago

Bad with remembering time frames or modafinilcat shill? Could be either. It's a common known fact that there are cat shills on the Internet, so, don't be surprised by my skepticism.

>it's like the limitless pill
Literally not even close but ok
>>
>>974911
Yea sorry im at work typing fast. Time is moving fast tryna slow it down.
>>
File: 1448049447399.png (131KB, 292x293px) Image search: [Google]
1448049447399.png
131KB, 292x293px
>>974912
>>
>>974759
Nicotine is a very useful albeit unlikely nootropic.

A couple drafts from my ecig and a sip of tea every now and then does wonders for my productivity. Tea for energy, nicotine for focus.

>inb4mouthfedora
>>
>>974755
vaping would be cheaper than the patch
>>
>>974898
Interesting. I'm going to try that tomorrow. Seems cheaper, easier to buy and mommy won't get suspicious from the strange packages from India arriving to our house.
>>
>>974898
>>974911
Where is a good place that isn't sketchy as fuck to buy l-theanine and caffeine together in bulk?

Powder or pre-weighted pills doesn't matter.

The nootropics websites i used to buy that shit from either become sketchy or closed down.

So far just taking caffeine sometimes and railing a line or two of coke desu
>>
>>974757
source: my ass
>>
>>974898
>>974902
>>974953
>>974966
Caffeine and L-Theanine are the active ingredients in tea.

No need to go buying supplements, just brew a pot of green tea and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>974976
>Caffeine and L-Theanine are the active ingredients in tea.
>No need to go buying supplements, just brew a pot of green tea and you'll be good to go.

In low dosages. Nigga if you aint popping 250mg+ caffeine every 6 hours why even bother?
>>
>>974755
Wrote 90% of my thesis while on modafinil. Helped a shitload with concentrating.
>>
Piracetam is one of my favorite drugs, especially when I'm sleep deprived.
>>
Another vote for modafinil. Got it prescribed due to my work schedule. I greatly underestimated how tired and mentally unaware I was until I took control of my sleep schedule and was actually more mentally aware when I was supposed to be. Job performance increased as I could concentrate more, with my free time I learned things like programming (although it was just Python), and studied German and Mandarin; although I don't claim to be fluent. Over time, my health increased dramatically. I lost about 40 lbs, and feel much healthier now. My mood is better and I feel more optimistic.

No, it's not like the drug on the movie Limitless, its nothing like it.
>>
Vitamins, working out in the morning, plus the classical piano Pandora station set my brain to 100% efficiency.
>>
>>975029
What work schedule someone has to have in order to be prescribed modafinil?
>>
This is a fucking cliché, but if you need nootropics to perform, you're not good enough. Fix your food, sleep and study habits before anything else. Microoptimization yo.

Then don't do shit like racetams and that. Keep to coffee, adderall, (modafinil) and learn how to dose that shit properly. Also, remember that it gets shit done, it doesn't help you to be ~smart~.
>>
>>974755
Tbh, that's pretty dumb senpai. Smh.
>>
>>974773
Please read up on Sun Pharma before spouting lolindia.
>>
>>975137
>Sunpharma
>literally 0 quality control
>People who refuse to poo in loo handling the product
>contamination everywhere
>>
Noopept = useless, does nothing
GABA = Useless, does nothing
Phenibut = Useless, does nothing
Aniracetam = Useless, does nothing
Modafinil = Not a Nootropic, it's a wakefulness promoting agent. Take a dose at 7am and you'll be awake and able to work at 3am the next morning. Doesn't do anything for focus, discipline or motivation. It's not a magic Limitless drug.

Don't buy into the hype, nootropics don't turn you into disciplined, focused or smart person. You need to do that shit yourself
>>
>>975143
>Phenibut = Useless, does nothing
cant really agree with that, its amazing when it works. ill admit it isnt very reliable though.
>>
Modafinil is alright. It just fucks my penis up and fucks up my sleep schedule and appetite. It's great for keeping momentum going but as many have stated, it's useless if you don't have dedication already. Although, amphetamine makes me masturbate a ton so there's that as well. I don't know man, try it and see what works. Modafinil cat is alright. Long af shipping times but they seem relatively legit.
>>
>>974755
The only real "smart" drugs are meth or amphetamines/speed.

Meth turns me into an incredible writer. Amphetamines definitely improve my communication skills and retentive memory, I am also able to think on my feet and be "quick witted. Unfortunately they both come with a high price. Meth is incredibly addictive and it can fuck you up long term. Conversely Amphetamines are lex taxing on the body, however tolerance is a bitch and the more you take the more dangerous they become.

Both however are the best weight loss drugs ever created. If you are a lazy fat fuck who wants to lose weight but can't be bothered to maintain a regular excercise routine or a healthy diet, this is it. Speed/meth/amphetamines is the diet pill to end all diet pills, it's really the miracle weight loss drug (when used correctly to minimize tolerance)
>>
>>975205
It's not really a miracle weight loss drug because you'll just gain back all the weight when you stop taking it because you never learned proper eating or exercise habits.
>>
>>975207
Thats why i said when used correctly. I took adderall in high dosages 3 times per week to help me with intermittent fasting. I lost 75lbs in less than 6 months. It also gave me the energy to go to the gym regularly, so even after I stopped I have not gained back a single pound. Without it I couldn't have done it.
>>
>>975139
>>974773
I work for a pharma company, and have visited our facility in India. Literally better than most western plants I've been too.

If they're fda/tga/mhra accredited, they're just as good as anywhere else.
>>
>>974976
Stop spreading misinformation, man. What you said is true but it's not in the proper ratios. No tea has L-theanine on sufficient levels to make the 1 to 2 ratio. I do agree that tea is the best available stimulant for studying (more relaxing stimulation than coffee per caffeine count), if you wanna push it to the limit, gotta get some supplements. Plus drinking 200-300mg caffeine in tea is a lot of tea

(I myself drink tea 90% of the time)

OP if you're in dire need of a strong stimulant one day, immediately, look for benzedrex in your local pharmacy. Look up how to take it, you wouldn't know just by buying it.
If you want a further explanation I'll give it but yeah
>>
>>975205
why not take vyvanse, adderall?
>>
>>975255
>benzedrex inhalers
oh christ, I'm already gagging remembering the ungodly awful taste/smell of the lavender
>>
>>974775
Cigarettes are no where near as addictive
as you think dude.

They majority of addicts are people who have always had hardcore depression/anxiety and turn to nicotine as a means of self medication.

One cigarette every 4-5 weeks to no worse than eating at McDonalds once every 4-5 weeks.
>>
>>974784
So? You are on a Tahi trap trading card message board. Don't act like you can see your dick you lardy neckbeard.

God damn this place is edgy sometimes.
>>
>>974845
>Reddit is a better source for ANYTHING regarding drugs that 4chan lol.
STFU, Google is king.
>>
Speaking strictly from personal experience, I have found 100mg and a strong cup of coffee or Monster to be highly effective. Kind of like an "adderall-lite" minus the fun euphoria of amphetamines
>>
>>974771
Why spend extra money retard?
Also we don't hate Jews on /biz/ go to /pol/ for that shit we put money above morals here poorfag.
>>
>>974800
>nicotine
>>974804
>>974808
>>974815

Use nicotine e-juice for vaporizers you twits. A drop on your finger and put it on your gums for a quick burst. Or a couple of drops in a coffee to take the jitters off the caffine. Works like a charm.
>>
>>974755
Enjoy heavy metal poisoning
>>
>>974784

> citation needed
>>
>>975437
vyvanse and adderall are both brand names with the active ingredient being dextro amphetamine
>>
>>974755
My brain gainz are all natty baby
>>
Just got my pills. I have 400mg caffeine And 400mg theanine, I'm 6'2" 180lb on an empty stomach, what dosage should I take before work?
>>
>>981494
What are you, a pussy? Take all of them.
>>
>>974759
OH SWEET GOD WHO IS THE SLUT!?

Pls help senpai
>>
>>982141
Claire Abbott. She regularly updates her facebook, enjoy.
>>
>>982142
Thanks brother
>>
I'm 18, should I just stick with coffee?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1500x1500px
I got a 34 on my ACT 100% natty. Not even caffeine.
>>
File: CA.jpg (76KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
CA.jpg
76KB, 537x720px
>>982141
>>
Good diet and exercise. I went through my 20's living like shit (I sounded like that dumbass who thinks a cig before studying [every time] isn't addiction). I started to take sleep and diet more seriously. It wasn't a fun few months to get acquainted and I felt busy all the time. But within a season I found my attention and memory increasing. It probably took longer to really become a decent cook and make a balanced diet to top it off. No drugs, no pills, just some good moderation in all things.
>>
>>974755
>needing drugs to be able to learn programming while being a NEET

How sad.
>>
This whole thread is full of children dosing themselves on fuckall internet drugs.

Attention children: get off the internet. Don't consume shit you ordered out of hearsay. Follow instructions for consumption (looking at you, e-juice on the gums guy). Consider having willpower before trying to buy it in a can.
>>
>>974804
Yea wtf your telling him not to smoke one cig because it will kill him but then you suggest crack as an alternative. You know Adderall and Ritalin will make you a tweek fuck crack head right?
>>
>>974976
Green tea has a fuck ton of fluoride. I drank it for a while and it tastes great/ does the trick but you want to drink Yerba mate or organic white tea instead!
>>
>>982535
Yea good idea man. Coffee has more than twice the caffeine as tea and it doesn't have massive amounts of fluoride.
>>
>>974775
>Almost 2016
>still believing in nicotine addiction
Naive. Addiction is not having the willpower to deny yourself a reward. I can smoke 10 cigarettes in a week and then 0 the next. Hell I've done coke more times than I can count and I could take it or leave it. The only addiction I ever had was to Paxil, and that was physical dependence, not psychological. I stopped taking it, had episodes of vertigo and after 2 week it was over.
>>
>>974758
>Modafinil is snake oil
>pills can't make you smarter
>Centrum is good though

Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself please.

OP I would avoid nicotine. Its insanely addictive.

I take Bacopa, Lions Mane, aniracetam, sulbutiamine and some support supplements like choline, NAC and Carnitine. It does wonders for my word recall and I get a lot more work done. I remember things Im supposed to do and names and phone numbers much better. Also need about 45 minutes less sleep than I used to.
>>
>>974755
Take a few grams of Green Malay Kratom in the morning.

It's an opiate + stimulant.

You will be concentrated for hours on end without any neck pain, etc. if you are studying.
>>
>>983007
>You know Adderall and Ritalin will make you a tweek fuck crack head right

>Actually believing this

Nah you're a dumbass. Adderall is prescribed to children and it doesn't turn them into crackheads. What's so bad about it lmao
>>
>>983615
You don't know shit.

Just because you're an addict don't try to justify yourself.
>>
>>983846
How am I an addict? What is your definition of addict you imbecile
>>
I have never smoked a day in my life and just tried 4 mg nicorette gum for the first time. I'm just feeling kinda dizzy, not really focused. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>985380
Listening to /biz/
>>
>>985380
It isn't that kind of drug. If you want to boost focus: get a stimulant. If you want to see connections you missed or be able to manipulate complex information + improve memory: nicotine is what you want.
>>
The discussion here is leagues below what's already happening on /r/nootropics. If you unironically go around saying >muh sikrit club you are a massive faggot. Just go there OP. You'll learn a good deal more from their wiki.

They already tackle the lowest hanging fruits (exercise, sleep, diet) and can then give reliable (i.e., working time and again) recommendations such as Bacopa and caffeine + theanine. Combine a bit of that with examine.com and you're already better educated than 90% of the people in this thread.

Basic things to know:
>reliable suppliers (even then test the products with smaller doses since contaminations with lead or other things can happen)
>common sense but label them in containers. guy on /fit/ took 11000 mg of caffeine and almost died thinking it was whey
>have a weighing scale. being off by a gram can fuck you over
>unique neurochemistry (what works for some might not work for you)
>nootropics are icing on the cake. having bad habits and being unhealthy are more important problems than nootropics. if you come into this thinking it's a shortcut then you're fucking wrong.
>know about tolerances, effective doses, long-term use, addiction, contraindictions, etc.

Now you realize this isn't the kind of thing jackasses who just watched Limitless can dive into. Maybe you should just stick to discipline and hard work, yes?
>>
>>974966
you can literally buy those in amazon, ebay or in your corner drugstore.

I can vouch for the caffeine and l-theanine combo. Make sure it is L-Theanine, the D-Isomer DOES NOT WORK, and some producers don't isolate the L- from the D-isomer, so you get 50/50.

>>974976
Theanine content in a tea cup (green tea has the highest amount and I am assuming you mean green, because the others have almost no theanine) is very low in comparison to the dose in a pill.
If you drank enough tea to reach the same theanine levels, you would have to worry about loss of metals due to a chemical whose name I fucking forgot, but basically binds to your iron or other metallic ions and is flushed in your urine. Then you get anemia.
>>
>>976347
>I have found 100mg
of fucking what?
>>
is creatine good?
>>
>>974975
heavy metal poisoning

source:india
>>
>>985419
So.. >>985380 (Nicotine) and >>974898 (1:2 caffeine/L-theanine)?

This one looks good (not that I'm buying now anyway, just noting it for future testing) http://www.powdercity.com/products/l-theanine-caffeine-capsules
>>
>>985419
If you take too much nicotine without having some moderate tolerance (i.e. as a newbie) you might get dizzy.

Nicotine, to my understanding, is both an upper and a downer - an upper when a small amount is consumed, a downer when larger amounts are consumed.

I've never taken a used patch though, so it could just be that.

>>985419
I find that stimulants do nothing for "real" focus - that is, the motivation to stay committed to the pressing task at hand.

If you get distracted on stimulants, you'll just do what's distracting you with more diligence. I find that nicotine helps prevent this distraction.
>>
>>987290
That's not to knock on stimulants however, they synergize very well with nicotine.
>>
>>987290
>I find that stimulants do nothing for "real" focus - that is, the motivation to stay committed to the pressing task at hand.

>If you get distracted on stimulants, you'll just do what's distracting you with more diligence.
this is true.

>I find that nicotine helps prevent this distraction.
and this is drug use apologist bullshit.

there's 2 kind of programmers: the kind who go to some faggy python bootcamp for 8 weeks, think they can code and never pass an job interview, and those of us who have been doing it since we were 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7RmdKIqy8
>>
>>974759
Giving yourself mild carbon monoxide poisoning is not a good idea. Use nicotine chewing gum or something.
>>
>>987308
>and this is drug use apologist bullshit.

To the contrary.

I picked up nicotine a few months back to experiment with reward substitution.

I discovered by sheer accident during that period that it boosts my attention to tasks (studying, cleaning, programming, or all of them).

Whereas I used to eventually grow tired and distracted, I've suddenly found myself capable of operating diligently and consistently with no additional motivation - even after long days at work and on weekends, during which I used to be notoriously lethargic.

/anecdotal evidence

And yeah, I've been programming since I was 13, aside from picking up basic DOS at 10.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.