[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have had 3 jobs in the last year >All lasted no more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mad business frog.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
mad business frog.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>Have had 3 jobs in the last year
>All lasted no more than 6 weeks before I got fired

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Why is keeping a job so difficult?

First job: I worked as a cleaner at a school. Got fired because I accidentally dropped a wet sponge onto a girls shirt and accussed of harassment
Second job: I stacked shelves at the supermarket. Got fired because I was accidentally stacking things in the wrong place each day eg putting ice cream on top of frozen meat
Third job: I worked on the till at a charity shop. Felt overly pressured by the customers and had a breakdown in the shop

I don't understand. How am I supposed to cope in a job? Its fucking impossible
>>
Try asking >>>/r9k/
>>
>mentally unstable pedophile unable to do the most basic of tasks
gee, I don't know
>>
just collect neetbux
>>
>>974459
I used to do that when I was a kid to pay for my runescape membership

Thats when I realised hustling money from the playground kids was much faster and easier

Now I am most wanted mexhican meruana trafficker with fake IP adress from Belgium
>>
>>975808
Children cannot collect government benefits, you need to be 18+
>>
>>975809
thought neetbux was a reference to neobux
that site where you watch advertisements for 0.01$ lol
>>
>>974435
are you mentally retarded ?
>>
>>974435
I can marginally understand the first incident.

But the other two just make you look like you are mentally challenged. Putting ice cream near meat... really?

>how to cope
Go get some anti-anxiety medication. Maybe ask more questions when you're unsure of things when on the job.
>>
I read the first sentence of this thread and new the fault would 50000% lie with OP being a retard

I wasn't wrong, but I was mildly impressed you were honest

Which is also completely fucking you. Grow a spine and start lying. You're no different than anyone else, the rest of us just grit our teeth and pushed on . You lack common sense and life experience, but no ones born with that shit. Learn your fucking lessons and start new
>>
>>974435
Anxiety

Work out, drink more, get laid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.