[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best paying part time jobs for college students. Minimum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1442647453203.jpg (2MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1442647453203.jpg
2MB, 2048x1357px
ITT: Best paying part time jobs for college students.
Minimum average 20$ per hour
>>
>>973870
Bartending
Web Development
Construction
>>
>>973870
You're going to have a very hard time finding a place that will pay the equivalent of 40k/yr for someone with no skills.

Your best bet is to find a job that will allow you to study and do homework while getting paid. Doing well in school is worth much more than whatever paltry sum you can scrape together part-time.
>>
>>973870
Being a server at a restaurant is usually part time hours which is great for students and also pays on average $15-20/hr depending on restaurant and area of course.

But it's probably the best job you can do with no skills while in school. Idk what else pays so much and requires so little.
>>
>>973870
My girlfriend is a Highschooler and she gets paid $35 to $60 p/h.

lel
>>
>>973965
Nice!

$70-120k/yr as a highschool is impressive. Why doesn't she just drop out?
>>
I help high school kids with their math for 15 bucks an hour
>>
>>973870
I do LSAT tutoring in a major metro for 100/session a student
generally 12-15 people in a session, can get 2-3 done in a solid weekend, do some volunteer teaching for under-privileged city kids during the week just to pad my actual application.

literally the easiest fucking test in the known universe, it's newspaper puzzles and spotting when logic is flawed, become proficient.
>>
also the fact there are like five colleges in a five mile radius helps, if you're in the middle of iowa or something you're SOL. consider sioux-icide.
>>
>>973870
Donating blood and plasma pays pretty good.
Also do you have any sauce on the picture?
>>
>>973978
>>974121

How did you guys get into this? I've studied Algebra I, Algebra II, and Trig in my spare time enough that I can teach it to others; and will eventually be at the same point with Calculus. However, I don't have any formal education in mathematics -- I've been teaching myself to help with my current job (which is maths related, but not explicitly).

I live in a fairly rural area, but am within an hour of a minor metro area. I have weekends off every day of the week and only work until 3:30. I know I can volunteer at my local school districts and libraries, but how can I turn it into a full-blown side-job?
>>
>>973966
>implying people work full time
Jesus, Billy, where did you learn your smarts from?
>>
bartending

stripping

drug dealing
>>
Sports referee. I make 30 an hour for baseball and basketball and 40 an hour for volleyball. Depends what is in demand locally. Most places pay cash.
>>
>>975120
you forgot
>cocksucking\
i average 25 clients per hour,which nets about 25$ p/h, which would be considered a lucrative job for anyone currently in university
>>
>>975125
so you get like 60bucks per match or what?
>>
>>975127
50 for about 1.5 hours in baseball/basketball. 40 for the 1 hour in volleyball. Usually do back to back games so it's a good side job a few nights a week. If you enjoy sports and jailbait it will be up your alley.
>>
>>973965

Doing what faggot? Sucking nigger cocks?
>>
>>974135
dont bother, you wont be good.
>>
>>974135
>I've studied Algebra I, Algebra II, and Trig
is that supposed to be impressive? If you wanna sit with the big boys you have to AT LEAST finish calc 3 nig. At least.
>>
>>976810
Those 3 are all you would need for high school students, perhaps alongside some basic logic and set theory (which is a part of most high school geometry courses, and is taught in a really shitty way).

Although, being able to help kids in AP Calc might boost my cred as well.
>>
>>973965
I didn't know you were allowed to be a prostitute before you turned 18
>>
File: 1441806186304.jpg (45KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
1441806186304.jpg
45KB, 625x540px
>>976887
Nigga do you even Number Theory? Abstract Algebra?
>>
>>977065
You're right, how could I forget. I'll be sure to bring my copy of Lang's Algebra and a Rosen textbook rwith me when I volunteer to tutor at my local high school's homework help club.
>>
Become an camgirl
>>
>>973965
>p/h
stay in school, faggot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.