[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one year of your life...decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 47forum.jpg (694KB, 3263x1835px) Image search: [Google]
47forum.jpg
694KB, 3263x1835px
Would you stay with a dead end job that is incredibly boring, no chance for promotion, away from family and close friends...internet access so technically you could keep in touch..for an entire year..

if you knew at the end of that year with all your expenses paid

that you would bank $10k USD?
>>
that's kind of what I'm about to be doing. I'm about to start day trading on my phone. if I check in on it periodically while I'm at work I don't miss out on 3/4 the trading day and I get to make sweet sweet wage dollurs.
>>
>>973734
how is that even close to what I am asking?
Day trading is in constant flow.

This is a dead end fucking job... like you would prefer to rip your own eyeballs out than sit in this cubicle any longer...

but in 365 days... you know your bank account is getting a boost of $10k.
>>
>>973732
That sounds like an absolute waste of time.

Like holy hell, just enlist at that point. You'll get paid better, free college, promotion opportunities, and if you stick with it, a sweet government backed retirement.
>>
>>973747
Cant enlist unfortunately.
>>
>>973732
Take that 10k put it in an index fund
>>
>>973758
The money is invested in a brokerage account... invested heavily in tech stocks and mutual funds.

if you haven't figured out by now... this is my life outside the USA as an expat for the past 4 years.

The first year I blew through the $10k on vacations and stupid techno toys. These last 3 years I banked it.
I just cant seem to find a better, more exciting and fulfilling career or opportunity.
>>
>>973732
Are you saying Salary 10k
or
work nearby for 50k
but dat 60k felt real good.
10k Fuck friends and senpai bonus.

Well operate on the rewards system for the year. 10k should make 1% or 100$ per month minimum. any money above that goes into the hooker fund.
Get motivated to get a hooker.
Carrots and sticks my man.
>>
Maybe if it were 100k.
>>
>>973732
not for $10k anymore. i've leveled up. you can work for oil companies and do better than that

working away from anything seems to be the way my military career is going. sure i got alot of money in the bank but i'm starting to get lonely so i'm getting out and fucking off to civilization
>>
>>974087
I am saying that after I pay all my utilities, rent, food, and minor trips / fun. I have $10k gross at the end of the year free and clear.
>>
Wtf.... What. I don't even understand..when i first moved out of home and had a shit job I saved 10k a year? And that was peasant wage.

Sort out your spending
>>
>>973745
I deposited 10k this year into my TFSA...
>>
>>975101
Enjoy putting 5.5K in next year.
This was the future you chose.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.