[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Why do you think ETH will reach anywhere close, as BTC is now - or was?
>>
>>973465
$20,000 each in a few years at least.

There is a limited quantity on them more so than bitcoin and it's much better than bitcoin so it will be a lot more
>>
>>973470
That's crazy talk. I think it will be $1000/ETH at the most.
>>
ETH is nothing like BTC so expecting it to act like BTC isn't very smart.
>>
>>973473
but btc is a lot and this is better than btc so this will also be even more

WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE RICH, THANK YOU /BIZ/ FOR THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

WE'RE HEADING TO THE MOON BOIS
>>
>>973477
Just trying to relate it to something im familiar with.

I'm inbetween investing or not into ETH. That's all.
>>
>>973477
$50/ETH is somewhat do-able at this stage. That's 4900% increase.

Once people realise rootstock is vaporware
>>
Eth is shit tier crypto.

Turing completeness will be it's downfall. Enjoy black hats raeping your tiny network.
>>
It's another shitcoin pump n dump

It will be completely dead by the summer
>>
>>973496
>It's another shitcoin pump n dump
>It will be completely dead by the summer

This.

I look forward to seeing all the eth threads disappeared and posting a thread asking where the "Future of money" has gone lmao
>>
>>973495
>>973496
>>973497
I got a hundred greenbacks to prove you wrong, or die trying. Next paycheck...
>>
>>973497
Ethereum is the people's crypto. Enjoy missing out on all the wonderful possibilities.
>>
>>973503
>Ethereum is the people's crypto. Enjoy missing out on all the wonderful possibilities

Like which ones?

Could you please name some great unique feature of this cryptocurrency and what I can buy with it?

Can I purchase anything with it yet? Will I be able to?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x1136px
>>973507
All the information you seek is on the Ethereum network. you have to buy ether to access the wonderful network or remain unenlightened.
>>
>>973510
That's not a very good sales pitch.

I will not be purchasing this cryptocurrency.
>>
>>973512
Don't be a homosexual all your life
>>
>>973519
You have failed to convince me to make a purchase on this pennystock, my boy.
>>
>>973470
>much better than Bitcoin

It doesn't matter because Bitcoin is more popular ,you are wasting your time with ether ,Bitcoin is here to stay and nothing is going to replace it anytime soon.
>>
>>973524
>nothing will replace it

What about Ethereum?
>>
how much does it cost to mine this shit, and how much $$ can you make after a week?
>>
>>973534
You will be able to mine up to 90 million ETH but after that it will switch to POS mining not POW.
>>
>>973519
>>973530
>>973539
So what is so promising about this meme?

Can you guys give a single reason why it will be "the future of money"? Because in neither thread has anyone mentioned the reasons.
>>
>>973540
The ramifications are enormous.
>>
>>973552
why is it different from all the other pump and dump coins that cost a millionth of a dollar now?
>>
>>973553
Because it's a real thing unlike those other coins. Real actual people and real actual developers you can put names and faces to.

It's backed by the higher ups in blockchain technology and Bitcoin.
>>
>>973559
>Because it's a real thing unlike those other coins. Real actual people and real actual developers you can put names and faces to.

Didn't ripple also have that?

It's been like a year now, why isn't ripple more popular
>>
>>973566
Ripple is a one trick pony. Ethereum can implement ripple in a few lines of code.
>>
>>973477
Kek @ BTCfags shitting on other cryptos. The way you look at altcoin shilling is the same exact way that we look at you. From the outside it looks like the retard olympics and even though Bitcoin is first, it doesn't matter because you both are equally retarded.
>>
>>973574
>Ripple is a one trick pony. Ethereum can implement ripple in a few lines of code

Why would ethereum be better i dont understand

What can Ethereum do that Fiat can't? - Keep in mind I do not need to purchase drugs.
>>
>>973583
It's not exactly money. Just fuel for calculations.

Calculations that will hopefully make money.
>>
>>973586
What calculations?

Are purposely being so ambiguous because you don't know what to say?

You're not going to make much money if you convince your goyim so poorly. You haven't answered anything, just buzzwords "It's revolutionary" "It is better than everything else" "It is a real thing unlike those other coins that ALSO claimed to be a real thing".
>>
>>973589
I just can't be fucked to explain it all to you. If you want to know more just watch a few YouTube videos about it or go to >>/Reddit/
>>
>>973594
>I just can't be fucked to explain it all to you

Then why do you fucks keep making threads telling us to buy it?

Do you think people are dumb enough to just buy something because someone made a thread about it and has ignored every single critical question?
>>
>>973601
I don't care if you buy it or not famalam
>>
>>973601
>>973606
You are a lovely bunch.
>>
File: Rl1OIAU.jpg (1MB, 3413x5120px) Image search: [Google]
Rl1OIAU.jpg
1MB, 3413x5120px
What can ETH do what Bitcoin cannot?
>>
>>973622
No one knows, just fucking buy it ok?

Too many questions, why aren't you buying more it's heading to the moon, etc etc etc etc
>>
>>973606
>I don't care if you buy it or not famalam

But your profit off this pump and dump directly correlates to how many goyim you convince to buy this meme
>>
>>973630
The parallels between shit coin and mlm know no bounds.
>>
File: NoSHILLINGHEREXD.jpg (223KB, 2536x1381px) Image search: [Google]
NoSHILLINGHEREXD.jpg
223KB, 2536x1381px
>>973465
>>
>>973675
> not using catalog view
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.