[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you didn't go to one of the top colleges, you ain't shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Ivy-Decision-Day-2015.jpg (87KB, 780x468px) Image search: [Google]
Ivy-Decision-Day-2015.jpg
87KB, 780x468px
If you didn't go to one of the top colleges, you ain't shit.
>>
A+! Excellent analysis!
>>
>Yale
>Good

Lmao they're a joke. I've seen the YouTube video of the niggers there
>>
its nice to be affirmed that im not shit

thanks OP!
>>
>>973197
I did go to one of the top colleges. Not sure why you posted an irrelevant pic, OP
>>
>full ride to a top school for International Relations
>Transferring to a top school for life sciences through pre-med programs after degree change
>Program there sends me to finish degree at an ivy, both award me degrees
>These were all top schools at their respective fields
>If I name dropped them you would only recognize 1/3 because muh meme schools
>>
I am a Harvard alum, lol, thank god for your ignorance.
>>
OP went to Cornell and sucks eggs out of hoses.
>>
>>973197

yet I make more than what you you or your friends probably ever will.
>>
>>974119
It is not just about how much money you make, it is about the circles that are open to you :)
>>
>>973197
Fuck you, I went to Miami University of OH and netted $213,000 at 24 (granted, not in finance [my major]). I bought a $55K car a month ago bc I was sick of driving a dented Hyundai.

What've you done?
>>
>>974438
>On 4chan
Post the car with bread on it. Make it festive, put your last paycheck with a slice of pumpkin pie in the picture too.
>>
>>974311

OP is right! Only the real cool IVY LEAGUE guys can join the most awesome circle jerks!
>>
>>974438
>>974449
So much jealousy lol
>>
Not every Ivy League graduate is a top student and makes the most money and not every Ivy League graduate knows elite groups of people some people who went to regular schools do it to
>>
How can I get into an Ivy League college for grad school and graduate the top of my class? I'm currently 20 going to state college, please help me /biz/ I really want to go to an Ivy League and graduate top in class and go into business or law or something
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.