[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ my recycling plant got robbed overnight again, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1428197858748.jpg (246KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1428197858748.jpg
246KB, 1440x810px
/biz/ my recycling plant got robbed overnight again, and I'm getting really tired of this shit. I live 1.5 hours away through a mountain, and the plant is located in a heavily negro/mexican neighborhood.

What is my best (and affordable) option to tighten security? These shits are literally drilling holes through my gates and the police refuses to do anything even when shown recordings.

And the robbery today, the guy only tore off all the cameras in the plant, including the box that was hidden in the ceiling. I'm scared that they'll kill whoever's on guard and clean the place tomorrow.
>>
>>973154
Consult Vlad Tepes.
>>
>>973154
You need to start a recall of your elected mayor. Gather petitions and get the media involved. Your problem will soon be solved.
>>
>>973154
Get gun and shoot them. Self defense isn't a bad option for this situation.

Or you can electrify the metals they want to streal.. Tricky part is to make sure it's bad safety conditions that lead to them being electrocuted, and not that you've booby trapped the place.
>>
>>973154
Get an armed guard, not some fuccboi with a flashlight
>>
Are you the guy who posted about starting his own salvage business?
>>
>>973154
>Put GPS chip on something valuable
>Wait for it to be stolen
>Call real police or hire some ngro/mexican Gang to take care of the problem
>Make sure that it is because you didn't approve of them stealing shit
>Profit
>>
Make an area extra vulnerable and set some bear traps
>>
Sounds like you need some mean dogs on the property overnight. They don't call them "junkyard dogs" for nothing.
>>
>>973154
The coolest anti-theft thing I've ever heard of is to attach razorblades inconspicuously to whatever they have to grab to get the job done.
Hire some hillbillies with shotguns and go to the state police when your locals won't do anything.

Or just post up yourself with a rifle and a heat sensor scope.
POP POP POP.
>WHATCHYOU GOT BITCHES?!
>WHATCHYOUGOT?!
>>
>>974400
COD style claymore mines everywhere.
Set up random chemicals near the mines as to have an alibi
>>
>>973235
More like mount a proximity detonated explosive on something and then have it pop when you get outside your perimeter
>>
>>974394
fuck dogs, get a puma.

Go big or go home
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.