[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you come up with a name for a company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1423695571210.png (14KB, 269x307px) Image search: [Google]
1423695571210.png
14KB, 269x307px
How do you come up with a name for a company?
>>
My spirit animal
>>
File: 1408517538474.png (82KB, 269x357px) Image search: [Google]
1408517538474.png
82KB, 269x357px
>>972403
What's your spirit animal?
>>
I'm wondering this too, should I just call it my last name? Like "lastname" Inc?
>>
>>972406
no thanks
>>
>>972435
If it doesn't sound fucking retarded, sure.

Maybe something to do with it but add a little bit extra so it maybe sounds a little more professional or catchy.
>>
>>972452

Can I add the word Capital to it, or Holding?

So like "Chaussen Holding Corp." or maybe "Chaussen Inc." What about "Chaussen Capital."
>>
It sometimes depends on what your business does. What does your business do OP?
>>
>>972457
>Chaussen Holding Corp

Sounds pretty good.
>>
Lastname Whatyoudo Inc.

anything else is autist tier unless pulling in over 100million in revenue.
>>
>>972399

something right to the point.
>>
I wanna know how people make clever names too, i was always bad at making names for anything.

I was always the guy in games who had names like "XxxDarkLegolas420xxX'
>>
File: 1442846925164.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442846925164.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>972435
I considered doing that once, but my last name is portuguese and I didn't want people thinking I'm a beaner. Its the same reason I avoid going to any state south of Virginia. Well, that and I'm an atheist.
>>
>>972458
The first thing I'll be doing is manufacturing an appliance. I don't want to spread things too thin, but I'd eventually like to branch out into a lot of other things that are mostly technology related.
>>
>>972399
Just my two cents. You don't need a name until you have a brand, and you don't have a brand until you have customers telling their friends about you; furthermore, you won't have a single customer until you have something sell(even if it's only a sketch on a napkin right now). What are you selling?
>>
The name of my website is based on what people search for.
And the name of the business that owns it is based on what would sound profitable for investors.
>>
imagine you are about to have a child.
but its not a human child
this child is your hopes and dreams
everyone wants to see and talk with your new child when you give birth

now what do you name them?
>>
>>972877
Steve
>>
>>972859
It's a new invention that's hard to explain without completely giving it away, I'll just say it's an appliance. And it's not the only thing I want to produce, but I'm interested in making all sorts of things once I have the money to.
>>
>inb4 warm chips
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.