[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperate for cash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: r1235152_16322687.jpg (17KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
r1235152_16322687.jpg
17KB, 340x227px
I have £0.12 in my bank right now and I don't get paid until next week.

I will do fucking anything for money right now, if it means I will survive until next week. I've got enough food to last me until Thursday, then I'm fucked after that.

I am willing to go to the extreme to make quick money. Can somebody help me?
>>
sharpie in pooper for $3
>>
temp work
>>
suck dick. swallow so you can skip 1 meal each day.
>>
For very short term cash, it's best to either:

a) sell some stuff
b) get a loan of some sort
c) do one-off gigs like lawn mowing, collect bottles, etc.
>>
>>972373
If I get temporary work, nobody is going to pay me straight away.

I can't use my credit card since I owe £200 already.
>>
>>972374
I actually would, I'm serious.

If anybody knows anything about how to get into temporary male prostitution, please let me know, I'm fucking desperate.
>>
>>972369
>find dealer
>beg to get fronted an ounce
>flip that bitch like you life depended on it
>repay the plug and buy more weed
>repeat the cycle until you can afford to move bricks across the Atlantic
But in all seriousness, sell drugs
>>
>>972369
stretch the money you do have to buy as much as you can to extend how much food you have. Drink water from public water foutains/river/foutrians/sinks.
Raman noodles are 19 cents on the US milltary bases comissary grocery store. Thats like what, .10 Pounds? Maybe you can get two of those. TO make those last longs add double the amount of water and add somthing to "thicken" it. obviously food would be best, like flour, but if you have to get somthing free go two the nears construction site and ask for some sawdust. At least that will make you feel like you have eaten more.
>>
>>972369

Doesn't the UK have hella welfare? Cant you go to some govt office and get help?
>>
>>972369
Shouldn't have gotten yourself in that situation you fucking cunt

Why the fuck didn't you save for a rainy day?

If you were really struggling you wouldn't be on 4chan posting this shit, you'd be outside motherfucking hustling.

Go cut grass, shovel snow, rake leaves, suck grannies' dicks for money do what you gota do senpai, don't be a fucking leech. How can you respect yourself when you have to beg like a little sniveling bitch? Fuck I'd rather be homeless than have to beg a bunch of people for money, you really have no shame...
>>
>>972377
>I will do anything
>skipps sharpie in pooper for 3 bux

you dont have what it takes kid
>>
Donate blood.
>>
>>972405
I have autism. They won't accept autistic blood
>>
>>972411
>I have autism. They won't accept autistic blood

Doesn't that entitle you to some sort of welfare?
Especially in the UK I'm pretty sure they pay quite good disability.
>>
>>972424
I'm already on DLA, but only extremely low rate. I'm not your average autist; I have a job, a girlfriend and my own place. I'm just broke as fuck right now, with no backups.
>>
>>972398
What this guy says ,how can you have a job yet only 10p in the bank? Total idiot just kill yourself
>>
>>972374
Aw man don't do that go snatch a purse or something its a crime either way
>>
If you own a car scrap metal and or collect bottles for the deposit.
If you dont own a car still collect bottles for deposit.
>>
>>972369
Buy and hold a low cost index fund. Stocks have the best returns in the long run.
>>
>>972552
this

12 cents is enough to buy a fraction of a share, so pool your money and get them to pay you fractions of a cent of dividends
>>
What the fuck clearly u can access the internet and post to 4chan, go sell any of your internet accessing devices (laptop, phone) if you are really desperate you would.
Take a loan from parents or gf or whatever
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.