[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I took one of those personality tests and got an ENFJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: enffjj.jpg (15KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
enffjj.jpg
15KB, 324x324px
Hey guys, I took one of those personality tests and got an ENFJ personality and it is perfect for me. I went to a community college first of all to originally meet people and girls and stuff to get out of the house and get a good college experience. I ended up taking classes to become a personal trainer and I did fantastic all A's and stuff but I ended up failing the certification test because I took too much of a difficult one. So I am moving to tennessee in a few weeks to start over school again in January. I am really excited to meet new people and stuff but I am trying to figure out a career to take. They are trying to make me take general education courses and I am not good at general education courses like Math and stuff. But I could probably pass if I put my mind to it. I wana go to community college again so I can meet women maybe a girlfriend or something because ive never lived in tennessee before. I was thinking about taking courses to be a gym teacher. Any tips guys?
>>
Personality tests are bullshit that only neets care about
>>
this is some goofy as pasta
>>
why don't you just teach yourself how to teach?
>>
>>972018
I like mine, I think it really represents me.
>>972021
Not a pasta at all
>>972031
I dont understand what this means
>>
>>972014
>taking classes to become a personal trainer and I did fantastic all A's and stuff but I ended up failing the certification test
just take ACE it's easy as fuck.
Honestly taking college courses for personal training is retarded and no one is going to give a shit.
Most gyms only give a fuck if you have a cert and don't care which one. Long term look to take the NASM cert, which honestly isn't that hard if you aren't a drooling retard.
>>
>>972035
>enfj
>the teacher
>obviously you probably enjoy teaching
>want to be personal trainer

Just teach yourself how to teach.
>>
>>972040
I did get certified, I got a "fitness instructor training" certification from the school because it was a 2 year program. I took the ACSM test and it was the hardest one and I ended up failing twice, so I ran out of money and didnt wana take it again so I take it as maybe the career wasnt for me. Plus they dont make that great anyways. So it is no longer something I really wana do with my life
>>972041
I wanted to be a personal trainer, but no longer. But I would like to use my knowledge of health and fitness to teach in a way, thats why I suggested a gym teacher, but the growth in that shit is terrible
>>
ENTP reporting in
>>
>>972066
Say it with me slowly:

Teach
yourself
how to
teach.

Say that yourself every day when you wake up; you want to always strive to improve your abilities to improve the lives of others.
>>
>>972081
I understand that, but isnt that what school is for?
>>
>>972083
You're not getting it. Try to think of the type of person who talks like that.
>>
>>972085
Im not following what you are saying, sorry
>>
>>972092
be a "guru"
>>
>Believing meme personality "tests"

You realize this is basically horoscopes for NEETs?
>>
>>972117
How would this work?
>>
>>972155
Just do it.
>>
>>972014
try going to r9k
>>
OP here, I have a lot of empathy, I generally care about most people and what happens to them. I put there needs before mind most of the time, if I care that is. A friend told me I would be a good consultant or a marketer. But I dont know how the job market is in that sort of thing. Like I wana make sure I find a good career where Im not in debt forever lol, but I wana make sure my career is involved around people because people is my passion
>>
Cool blog
>>
>>972213
Looking for advice from my friends at /biz/
>>
>>972251
bruh
the fuck you done for /biz/?
ive made people money
at least i can put my money where my mouths at
smmfh
>>
>>972329
I used to give out a bit of resume advice
>>
File: rndy.png (13KB, 323x77px) Image search: [Google]
rndy.png
13KB, 323x77px
OP here, was thinking maybe like a counceslor or some sort. What do you guys think? I get messages like this all the time from people, i feel like this is what i was born for
>>
>>972342
you just need to make people feel good about themselves. gurus are usually self help books that go around speaking in front of audiences saying very generic bullshit and get paid to do so.

what do you think Our Lord and Savior, Anita Sarkeesian, does?
>>
>>972352
what degree would that be?
>>
>>972066
2 year program to become a PT? thats insane, most people I know who have their PT certifications did it in a month of studying or so.
>>
>>972416
the "im jewish" masters.
>>
>>972014
You should check out the community colleges out where I live. You can meet some girls and stuff, no general Ed like math and stuff
>>
>>972685
I generally just went to meet people but i learned a lot
>>
anyone?
>>
INTP sound designer-to-be here
>>
>>973922

and yeah avoid those degrees that require you those have those humanities classes i would suggest
>>
INTJ masterrace reporting in
>have fun playing the rat race sucking dicks all the way to the top at wall street or somewhere similar, meanwhile I'll devote my time to scientific innovation that will likely end up making me a billionaire
>>
>>974083
whys that?
>>
>>974110
another intj bastard here. < 4% of the population
>>
>>974272
actually less than 2% of the population
>>
>>974110
>>974272
>>974277
I'm also INTJ. We may be a very small percentage of the population at large but us and the INTPs seem to dominate the internet for some reason.
>>
>>972416
Women's studies.
>>
where can one take the personality test?
>>
>>972074
Nice. ENTJ here. I once got ENTP when I took the test (been forced to take it 4 times, throughout various classes).
>>
>>974110
>intj
>masterrace

But, that's INTP's race. the stock market is only a building created by an architect, and it takes an architect to learn how the building works.
>>
>>974369
Really? what does that entail?
>>
>>975887
Look this isn't really the best place to be looking for this kind of advice. I'm assuming you've tried /fit/? The point about being a guru isn't a bad point. If you're really as empathetic as you think then you should be able to write some material that's genuinely helpful to people who want to be healthy, or makes people feel good about themselves. The information on how to be a PT or gym teacher is better found without asking questions on 4chan
>>
>>975994
I didnt want to write stuff, im not a very good writer. I just wana be there for people to talk to., Thats why i was thinking a school counselor or a gym teacher because of my background already
>>
>>976068
ya know?
>>
>>972014

I'm an Aquarius.

Am I going to make it in business? :O
>>
>>974339
>but us and the INTPs seem to dominate the internet for some reason.
it's because we're pretty much the only ones who are introspective enough to give a shit about our personality types. I'd argue that that's a good thing.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.