[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian fighter jet incident= $$ on the stock market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hihi.jpg (69KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
hihi.jpg
69KB, 500x352px
How can you make money on the stock market after the Russian fighter jet incident?

Oil prices are ricing but on what else does in the stock market does this incident has a effect.
>>
>>971724
Short Turk currency because they are about to be holocausted
>>
LMT
>>
>>971724
All the defense contractors have little bumps when this kinda stuff happens.
>>
>>971724
Oil goes up, and gonna keep going up.
>>
>>971724
Well first of all, you can die. Turkey is part of NATO, unlike all the other kebabs. We're sworn to protect them from threats outside of NATO, which includes Russia. It's going to be WW3 if Russia and Turkey do fight.

It's not even that Turkey is a shit country we happen to support; they're the second biggest supplier of troops to NATO (we're the 1st), so they can't be ignored.
>>
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
Short freedom, put your money on a 3x leveraged etf for kebabs.

All major western powers have already come out in unwavering support of Turkey ( but if a cop ever shoots a civilian with video evidence and several witnesses it takes months or years to figure out what happened). News coverage is omitting the war crimes of attacking a downed/evacuating pilot, and refusing to air the capture video because it features guys shouting Allah Ackbar.

World powers are unable or unwilling to do anything about ISIS, or Muslim insurgency, and instead keep using them as a tool to up domestic surveillance and as an excuse to fight proxy wars with each other. Eventually they will get the best of us.
>>
>>971910
>News coverage is omitting the war crimes of attacking a downed/evacuating pilot, and refusing to air the capture video because it features guys shouting Allah Ackbar.

Holy fuck I just looked it up and it's true. Plus they shot down the medical helicopter going to aid the co-pilot.
>>
>>971939
links?
>>
>>971910
>News coverage is omitting the war crimes of attacking a downed/evacuating pilot, and refusing to air the capture video because it features guys shouting Allah Ackbar.

I thought read that those were ISIS guys that shot and killed the parachuting pilots after Turkey shot the plane down.
>>
the money has already been made
>>
>>971973
Yeah he's pry right. Unless there's big speculation on a market happening no one will make anything.
>>
>>971981
but how?

why wont General Dynamics and Boeing's stock rise as a result of this?
>>
>>972055
energy stocks have already gone up tho
>>
File: 1446955859287.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1446955859287.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>972058
energy stocks are almost at bottom right now,

i am buying now so i am rich in 2017
>>
>>972064
the ones i have have gone up, from being at the 52 week bottom yesterday

russia is the dog backed into a corner; every step we take closer and the dog is more and more likely to bite instead of bark
>>
>>972071
they'll never bite, they know we can sanction them. we can do anything we want , THIS IS AMERICUH!!
>>
>>972064
>i am buying now so i am rich in 2017
I'm glad you are thinking clearly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.