[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I have a question for you. What exactly do you want from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: Soul.jpg (48KB, 239x279px) Image search: [Google]
Soul.jpg
48KB, 239x279px
/biz/ I have a question for you.

What exactly do you want from life?

There are no limits to what you can have.
>>
Acquire currency
>>
I'd be happy if my website makes 4k a month so I can move to Spain and work from the beach with a qt 10/10 wife.
>>
>>971681

Your site will make 5k a month and your qt will the finest in all of Spain brah.
>>
>>971685
Thanks illuminati. You have my vote for world domination.
>>
10k passive income a month with ~500k I can do whatever I want with would be quite comfy, tbqh lad.
>>
File: nedroid.jpg (81KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
nedroid.jpg
81KB, 499x333px
What I want from life is money.

The funny thing is that by reading philosophy and meditating I changed from an artist into a capitalist. I'm not even materialistic, all I need is enough money to buy books and a good bed.

I'm basically a schizoid workaholic. The only thing I care about is learning and making.

Money provides me with time, luxury and safety.
So if I changed my direction into a profitable path I would be much, much better off.

My end-game is to somehow work very little while also being able to live modestly.
If I ever reach this I will probably just grow bored of stagnating, and instead keep working and learning for more capital.

There is no rest for the /biz/inessman anon.
>>
>>971667
I want myself and all my friends to be able to hang out and play videogames/go to parties/hang out without worrying about finances or work. It will never happen.
>>
File: you.jpg (6KB, 192x176px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
6KB, 192x176px
>>971718
NONONO! YOU WANT TO WORK HARD FOR NO PAY. LIFE IS ABOUT PAIN. THE MORE PAIN THE MORE ENJOYABLE DEATH WILL BE.
>>
2k € passive income, and then just stay in bed all day or browse the internet
>>
i want to be filthy rich, own a lot of shit that gives me passive income, invest all this in biotechnology research while im waiting for the results while relaxing at my private island. wait for cure to aging and stds be found, travel the world and fuck more women i can remember, repeat until life is wiped out of earth while im at my private ship watching the earth explode with a team of researches, find a new planet to colonize, populate it, repeat the fuck fest.
>>
I'd like to have goals that I'm interested in. I've already achieved what I wanted to do (had a good career, married, passive income) and am up against the big "now what"?
>>
>>971786
Become president of the united states.
>>
>>971791
Sorry, not a citizen, LOL. Plus, I wouldn't want the job, too stressful.
>>
>>971783
Not a lot to ask tb.h
The simple life
>>
>>971739
Matched betting
>>
>>971667
I want to become one of the top illustrators/concept artists in the world. I want to become super successful economically doing so. I want to create awesome personal art with my skills. I then want to teach others after I've become a master.

I want to travel the world and have (more) amazing experiences doing so.

I want to have amazing sex with and romance with amazing, driven women until forever.

I want to have an ideal fit body for my height.

after all of this, start a family with probably 2 kids.

>everyone's dream is to get paid a lot of money while putting in the least effort possible
where's all your passion gone?
>>
>>971667
I want to stop being fucking inactive, get rich, fuck a lot of 10/10 girls
>>
>>971667
Enough money to buy the worlds biggest hotel.
>>
I want the boy I like to stop giving me shitty advice and I want to get off the computer right n
>>
>>971881
ye so why dont you do it
>>
File: Aurelius.jpg (631KB, 3240x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Aurelius.jpg
631KB, 3240x2102px
>>971667
Ultimately death to be honest.

Just imagine what a total fucking nightmare it would be to have to live for eternity. No way to kill yourself, every day you need to wake again and again. I would go insane.

I mean sometimes I already have sort of panic attacks about how bored I am with everything and everyone around me. Always the same neverending shit to go through.

Always chasing pleasure, always the same retarded stories on the news, always seeing people going through the same rollercoaster of emotions, always the same story being told for all of mankinds history (love, children, success, loss, death, ad nauseam), etc.

The play always remains the same, only the actors are changed constantly.

Play your part and finish it when it needs to be finished.

One of the best lyrics that describe this are by Moderat - Bad Kingdom:
Here it ends
No one’s gonna shed a tear
No need to shout
Just to stand the silence

The video clip is also very explanatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o

Marcus Aurelius also very well explains how one should just continue (courageously) knowing everything in this universum is just temporary, especially our lives. Our pleasures and pains are merely cheap, floating passions that need to be reduced to a minumum so you can focus on true joy of being and thinking.
>>
>>971718
This, tbqh.
>>
File: 1446501738902.jpg (80KB, 720x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446501738902.jpg
80KB, 720x436px
I want to have as much power as this guy.

but really that is my only life goal
>>
>>971951
be an hero you faggot

>The play always remains the same, only the actors are changed constantly.

you are literally retarded
>>
>>971718
How in the fucking hell do I get started on the path to being a /biz/inessman and making money

I have nothing and know nothing
>>
>>972063
I'm planning on going to business school or becoming an engineer.
Both got it's pros and cons where I live.

In general, read books. A lot of books.
>>
Make enough so my future kids don't need to live through what I had to.
>>
File: 1437517135055.jpg (251KB, 1200x1798px) Image search: [Google]
1437517135055.jpg
251KB, 1200x1798px
>>972068
then the wont be successful and contribute anything to humanity because they will be spoiled faggots

unless you are trump and can raise kids that well
>>
>>971667
I want enough passive income or income where i have to do little to maintain it so that I can travel the world and just enjoy a simple (by my terms) life.

I am trying to get a SBA loan to buy a mid size laundromat soon. It is valued at 160k, I am going to try and get 150 and put 10 of my own into it.
>>
>>972070
Can't trump the Trump.
>>
>>971667
Destroy illuminatis.
>>
File: 1438317581807.jpg (126KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
1438317581807.jpg
126KB, 419x430px
>>972137
>>
>>971856
>I want to become one of the top illustrators/concept
Breh, I wanted to become an Animation Producer and/or Project Manager.

Instead I'm working in a Primary School After Day Care program.
I know I have to move countries to pursue it, but currently don't have the money or experience.
I also want to do teaching, but cbf doing another four years of Uni at 27.

My family is now asking
>"Why don't you have a girlfriend? When's your career going to take off? You don't want to be an eternal student do you? Why don't you get a real career?"

I want passive income. I want 75k up to 250k (while still living on 75k so I can just fund small personal projects like making short animated films and helping give students studio experience).

I want a life I can't have until I'm ready to give up everything.
>>
>>971667

love + wealth

(the only correct answer)
>>
>>971951

> that quote from Aurelius

Aurelius was chief of Rome, just as the aristocracy had really gotten out of hand, having all the wealth and what not.
>>
I want to change the world ( for the better )
>>
I want to be Yakuza but I am white.
>>
>>972579
Won't ever, ever happen. Japan won't even grant you citizenship, EVER, because you are not of the Japanese race.
>>
File: 20120704103920_23_1.jpg (66KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
20120704103920_23_1.jpg
66KB, 800x1105px
Every single person tries to survive because they desire peace of mind. The struggle to acquire fame, power over others, and money is all towards this end. Marriage and friendship are also for this purpose. To serve others, to fight for love and peace, all of these are attempts to sustain peace of mind. The search for peace of mind is the ultimate goal of all human beings.
>>
>>972609
Those pour souls will only get crushed by life. Growth is the real ultimate life goal
>>
>>972609
>peace of mind
It's piece of mind you fucking non-zombie.
>>
>>972624
Why would you want a goal that can never be reached?
>>
>>971786
Power
>>
>>972745
same
>>
>>971667
i wanna have fun and recklessly destroy everything that isn't good that comes to my attention
>>
>>971791
y r u on 4chan shillary?
>>
I want to raise a kid to inherit all my money with enough responsibility and skill to add to it during his lifetime and pass it on to his children as well. Aside from that I just want enough money to be left alone or perhaps throw a few house parties with friends.
>>
>>972062
He is correct you faggot
>>
>>971667
>In a perfect world
Emperor of Mankind

>In reality
Enough savings to live well off interest, and succeed in my writings
>>
I want to be the path to Nietzsches ubermensch
>>
>>971667
A blowjob from my wife

That ship has long since sailed

Don't get married, friends
>>
>>971667
To continue my work on continuing the survival of the species through pushing the boundaries of aerospace technologies. To have a badass garden at my house that I will own. To grow and breed my own cannabis strains. To raise a badass kid or two who isn't a complete fuck up.

These aren't really things I want from life, but things that I can make happen during my life, so that's as close as I can get.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.