[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1434777695739.jpg (14KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434777695739.jpg
14KB, 600x625px
What's the most effective way of earning ~$700 a month while unemployed? I live on my parents property for free, so I only need money for gas, clothes, drinks and whatnot.

>inb4 get a job (that's not an option where I live.)

I'm looking into transcribing and flipping stuff from eBay. Good ideas?
>>
>>971626
>no job, needs money for gas and clothes
>buying drinks while unemployed
>live on my parent's property aka live in my parent's basement
>job is not an option yet has services to buy gas, clothes, and drink

seriously fuckoff you lazy shit.
>>
binary options
>>
>>971636
I am moving away next summer to study at a university, and my parents live in the countryside. They have a huge yard with three guest houses, whereas one has been mine since I was 6.

I just need to spend the time doing whatever I can, and I might as well make it enjoyable. Stop assuming everyone is a parasite.
>>
>>971642
get a job at the gas station dummy
>>
>>971660
Where do you live?
>>
>>971660
So what you're saying is that you are a parasite.
>>
Parasite here, would still like to know an answer to the OP. I have no/low expenses (don't go out, don't buy clothes, eat muh tendies, etc). Would like to have 700/1k passive while trying to get a job.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>971696
For passive income, you just need a stack of cash. For, say 1k per month, you'd need about 200k-300k invested.
>>
>>971696
Why would you want to be a NEET basement dweller for the rest of your life? I'm better you are early 20s? You already missed half of the good years of your life doing nothing but playing 5 year old video games and jacking off in your parent's basement. You satisfied doing that for the rest of your life? Sounds really boring.....
>>
If in the UK you can do matched betting to get €2000 a month for 30 mins a day.
>>
>>971829
I'm not in the UK, but I can still bet. Thanks anon, will probably look into doing this!
>>
Lots of whinging cunts in this thread.

Since getting a job is not an option in the area you live, I guess people aren't really on top of the value of things.

Get a decent smartphone, look around for shit that is on sale. Sell that stuff on Ebay or Amazon.

If you want to take it next level, get a barcode scanner.

This is actually a job though. Could be quote a lot of fun if you have the right inclination.
>>
>>973209
Elaborate.
>>
if you live in the US, have the ability to process information quickly and accurately, and don't mind extremely boring/tedious work, look up clickworker/UHRS. a lot of the jobs on there are shit, but i've managed to make $30+/hr on some projects and it isn't too hard to make $10-15/hr. i haven't done it in a few months though, so i can't say for sure what the market is like there recently.
>>
>>971788
That's garbage return are you stupid that's a waste of capital. With 300k invested you should make almost 30k a year which is way more than 1grand a month

Make a grand a month invest about 120-150k nicely
>>
>>973209
What to do with that barcode scanner?
>>
>>971821
I always find it funny that the ones that are so hateful towards one another are usually doing so because they see themselves in the person they hate. This person just straight up went full projection on this poor guy.
>>
>>973362
scan shit, if its cheaper instore and you can sell it on amazon for more, you buy it and do so
>>
>>971626
Insurance companies have work from home gigs , like reviewing claims and stuff
>>
>>971626
Here's the standard /biz/ answer for online work
http://pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT

Here's some site/blog thing about other work from home type deals. I just found this and am currently sifting through it for some extra income for myself, don't know if there's anything good here or not.
http://www.workathomewisdom.com/
>>
Swagbucks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.