[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know how bad it feels to be so poor you can't afford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kanye.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
Do you know how bad it feels to be so poor you can't afford bleach..? or even a gun. Suicide is for the wealthy. Help a nigga make money fast. I have dropped out uni, my dealer stole my weed.. I also lost my job. And my dad the huge oil tycoon is coming to kick me out of his holiday house..
>>
>>970357
Rope is for upper class. You can try to stop breathing but you will simply faint.
>>
>>970357
Plastic bags and duct tape are cheap. Or sell a kidney you poorfag.
>>
>>970359
>Plastic bags and duct tape are cheap.
You must be such a spoil brat. Do you not know that plastic and duct tape isn't free? I'VE GOT 0$ NIGGER.. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO USE THE INTERNET. I AM USING A MCDONALDS FREE WIFI.
>>
>>970362
Sell your phone or laptop to a pawn shop then, retard. Or steal what you need to kill yourself. Or suicide by cop.

Or just admit that you don't want to kill yourself and only want the attention. Faggot.
>>
Just take the train in your face.
>>
Just run in traffic
take the stairs and jump head first

There are laces on your shoes

advertise for potential murderers on CraigsList
>>
File: Commit suicide with style.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Commit suicide with style.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Do this
>>
Join a group of fundamental extremists and take back the power over your life
>>
>>970362
Steal a rope or other materials to kill yourself you stupid fuck. No wonder you're poor you can't even solve simple problems.
>>
>>970357
>my dad the huge oil tycoon
jesus if he's so rich just ask to work for him for the rest of your life, even doing excel work or janitoring is better than dying
>>
>>970357
What on Earth do you need bleach for?
>>
>>970694
For a nice mid-afternoon cocktail
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.