[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conceiving children should be a luxury only for those eligible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ZLcJ7Cr.jpg (16KB, 460x254px) Image search: [Google]
ZLcJ7Cr.jpg
16KB, 460x254px
conceiving children should be a luxury only for those eligible for raising them and have sufficient resources to maintence their babys with basic needs.

personally I dont think that we are now made to live in families. we must need to find more effective methods , and ...i dont want to keep my species alive..

what I believe is that it should be a crime to have a baby and not love or take care of them.

I hate my father.. He has another family and he always hate me too with no reason.. Im still young and i dont have enough money to leave my home...

Someone feels the same?

There are currently too overpopulation and this is a problem affecting the world economy and international society ... no culture or education about family planification . the standard of living
Is lower everyday.

If -We want to live better or... Preserve the human life.. Only a few will have the right to have kids..

Also..
Human rights are bullshit.

Law +brain= cruelty but effective.

Law+feels and humanist and Human rights shitt= lovely but stupid
>>
>>970139
>Wahhh wahhh why am I not given everything in life on a silver platter, it's so unfair

You're an adult now, if you hate your father so much why don't you just get a job and move out?
>Supposedly hates his parents, yet loves his leeching off his parents' money

Millennials tbqh.
>>
The world has not panned out as Malthus predicted. So, at least for now, you're wrong.
>>
you have to be 18 to browse this site
>>
Nothing disgusts me more than seeing a highschool friend fall pregnant while working a single casual job at KFC.

There are so many deadbeats in Australia.
>>
>>970139
You probably shouldn't use /biz/ to parade out your personal sob story.

>conceiving children should be a luxury only for those eligible for raising them and have sufficient resources to maintence their babys with basic needs.

On this point I'd be inclined to agree. If there were fewer children born and a much higher emphasis put on their education and development instead of just trying to get the average of the rising horde of idiots up, the human race could make massive leaps forward and get one step closer to ubermensch. The question is how, stupid people won't stop fucking and if you try to force sterilization and abortions on a large enough segment of the population you're liable to face a revolution.

So for now just keep making money off the poor and stupid, they perform menial tasks and receive government money to fulfill their most important role as consumers that keep the economy rolling.
>>
>>970149
>muh millennial meme
baby boomer detected
>>
>>970139
the autism is very strong in this post.
>>
>>970139

Fuck off, you're a typical gimme dat millenial

Get a job and stop whining about how the government should control us simply because your father didn't buy you the newest call of duty game
>>
File: somali.jpg (40KB, 635x447px) Image search: [Google]
somali.jpg
40KB, 635x447px
>>970299
Biology doesn´t work like that. Dumb parents can get really bright children, and clever parents really retarded kids.. It´s basically a random genetic lottery.
>>
Itt: Upset slave wage dads
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>970750
>dumb parents can have smart kids
>>
>>970139
Found the virgin guys
>>
watch the first 5 minutes of idiocracy

basically welfare is the cause for this. without welfare people that are incapable of earning enough to raise children simply couldn't.

simple solution - get rid of any form of welfare.
>>
>>970750

they can,but their children generally won't amount to anything because environment + culture is more powerful than genes.
>>
>>970139

you're the reason why white people are dying out and mudslimes spread like wildfire.
>>
>>970750
>Biology doesn´t work like that. Dumb parents can get really bright children, and clever parents really retarded kids.. It´s basically a random genetic lottery.
This statement is misleading at best and outright misinformation at worst. The correlation between child and parent IQ is about .4, meaning that the parents' IQ does explain some of the child's IQ.

Obviously there's variation, but two parents with 130 IQs will very likely have a child with above average intelligence; two parents with 70 IQs will very likely have a child with below average intelligence.

I would discuss regression to mean but I doubt you'd understand the concept.
>>
>>970772
I'm 100% for this, and crimewave and retaliated culling would be akin to genocide.

I originally typed "but" instead of "and" until I realized it was a good thing.
>>
>>970139
I remember when I was 14 too.
>>
>>970899
Doesn't regression to the mean imply that the smarter the parents, the more likely their kids will be dumber than them?

Like if both parents have 3 standard deviations above the mean IQs (150?) then it would be extremely unlikely to also have a kid with 3 standard deviations above the mean compared with a kid that is relatively dumber.
>>
>>970139

> If you have a kid that you aren't prepared to financially care for and put your time/love into then you are a piece of shit

I totally agree with you. Drives me nuts when I see so many poor faggots just recklessly churning out kids. Joe Rogan may be right about everything.
>>
>>970750

> genetics
> random

hardly.
>>
>>970772

In principle you are right, but in reality the gap between haves and have nots needs to be strongly tempered or society would turn feudal and ugly, and treacherous. And rebellion could and should happen in this instance.
>>
>>972319
>Doesn't regression to the mean imply that the smarter the parents, the more likely their kids will be dumber than them?
>Like if both parents have 3 standard deviations above the mean IQs (150?) then it would be extremely unlikely to also have a kid with 3 standard deviations above the mean compared with a kid that is relatively dumber.
That post was so dumb it lowered my IQ by 3 standard deviations just because I read it and tried to comprehend it
>>
iq=/=smart=/=success

this is some dunning-kruger stuff though. stupid people don't understand how bad of an idea it is to have kids. And I agree that we can't really force a lower birth rate without severe consequences and ethical issues

successful people raise their kids on tenets of foresight, delayed gratification, and social capital. they also help their kids in many ways rather than being burdensome.

I would never sire children without a substantial level of stability to support it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.