[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ This is my first time on this board, and I was looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
Hello /biz/

This is my first time on this board, and I was looking for some advice. I want to move out because my parent situation is god awful and I want to get out ASAP. I have no savings but I start my new job tomorrow and it's $10.10 an hour and it lasts until December 31. Should be getting a good amount of hours. After that's over can you give me an idea of where to go from there? I was thinking of moving to Italy and working on an organic farm (which provides food and shelter), and then wing it from there. (i'm from california btw). I don't have a degree but here are some qualifications I have

-Bilingual (colombian spanish) reading/writing
-Really good at drugs
-Funny

anyway the end goal is being able to support myself and having a decent amount of spending money, just enough for some good drinks and food. I just wanna be cozy and cook delicious meals and then netflix and chill.

How do?
>>
>>969819
>-Bilingual (colombian spanish) reading/writing
Useful for drugs
>-Really good at drugs
What exactly? Buying/selling? - Could be profitable but you need to have a good system in place or connections
>-Funny
uh ok I guess
>>
>>969825
Just doing them. As in I can handle my shit very well.
>>
File: 1446822714548.jpg (9KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1446822714548.jpg
9KB, 500x386px
>>
>>969828
That doesn't sound like much of a skill, more like a negative in fact.

Learn to buy and sell drugs in large quantities with your Colombian Spanish knowledge and you could be looking at a very lavish life.
>>
>>969833
I don't wanna get involved in selling drugs.
>>
>>969840
Well did you think consuming them was going to earn you money?
>>
>>969841
Nah, it was a a shitty subtle joke because that's not a skill. Sorry.
>>
>>969819
bump
>>
>>969845
I thought you said you were funny.
>>
>>969875
that was another joke
>>
>>970625
You can learn a skill in ur spare time to make more money so u can do what u want
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.