[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The difference between sheep and wolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Sheep are many but wolves are few.

Which one are you?

Sheep: joins the gym for new year and quits 3 weeks in
Wolf: lifts weight 3 times a week, for life.

Sheep: lacks nutrition awareness – eats whatever he “feels” like.
Wolf: adopts a mediterranean diet or Okinawan diet.

Sheep: fucked 5-7 women over the course of his life time
Wolf: fucked 25+ over the course of his life time (caveat: its quality over quantity, but generally speaking, wolf gets his choice of women – and plenty of it …)

Sheep: makes $35k USD a year
Wolf: makes $250k USD a year

Sheep: travelled to a country or two (or none at all)
Wolf: travelled to (at least) 12 countries or lived abroad.

Sheep: watches mainstream news
Wolf: watches news from non-mainstream source

Sheep: goes to the movies or watches netflix – or worse, plays video game
Wolf: reads patrician tier books

Sheep: spends money on consumer goods and get into credit card debt
Wolf: spends money on assets to make more money

Sheep: makes new year resolutions to “quit smoking”, “get out of debt”, “exercise”
Wolf: makes every day resolutions to conquer himself, and eventually, the world.

Sheep: blames people for his failures, gets stuck in a continuous loop of negative self talk
Wolf: blames himself for his failures and then strive to become better, every day

Sheep: barely conscious – numbed his brain through beer, drugs, shit diet, or TV. Or worst: reads Buzzfeed.com.
Wolf: highly conscious – reads good books, meditates, exercises, eats healthy food, makes connection with successful people.
>>
>>969645
Can anyone become a wolf?

Yes - but it's a long, hard journey.

First it begins with thinking differently - to de-program yourself from the advice given by sheep (society)

Then you develop a wolf attitude - the will to win, the will study and take intelligent actions every day, the will to do whatever it fuckin' takes to reach your objective.

(Even if it means running around begging and pleading for a mentor)

By walking the lonely road of a wolf, you become ...

Stronger.

Smarter.

Richer.

Years from now, you will be glad you walked the road of a wolf.

Become a wolf.

Woof woof, mother fucker.

Until next week,
Max Uber
>>
>>969645
>Wolf
>reads good books

Ive never seen a wolf read wtf is this.
>>
>>969649
Don't lie brah, I was at the park the other day and I saw a wolf reading (he had a pair of reading glasses on)
>>
>>969645
>Sheep: fucked 5-7 women over the course of his life time
>Wolf: fucked 25+ over the course of his life time (caveat: its quality over quantity, but generally speaking, wolf gets his choice of women – and plenty of it …)

Jiff in hell furfag
>>
>>969645

I think I'm human.
>>
>2015
>using animal fetishism to motivate yourself
>born as the apex predator

You could not be more beta if you tried.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>969645
I am a tiger you canine bitch

Wolf: a pleb that speaks about shit he never achieved nor will ever achieve
Tiger: a complete man with so much dominance that he releases it even through banal activities like shitposting stupid ass fags on chinese pedo imageboards.
>>
Your idea of having to do things out of masculine novelty to achieve anything in life makes you a "redpill" sheep. I've never traveled, I've gone to the gym once this week, I don't make 250k. That does not make you a better man than me because the metric is not decided by a bunch of redditors who are so empty they need to fill the void with "self improvement". Being a Dan Bilzerian (king of instagram) does not make you more special than Einstein, Tesla, or Bill Gates. That makes you a hedonistic husk of a man whose measure of success is pleasure.

What are you doing to make the world a better place? Are you creating value for your family ? The world? What creative inspiration are you supplying mankind? You don't have to be a trust fund baby to have your cock sucked every night. You don't need to have your cocked sucked every night to be successful.

It's like gangsta rap 2.0. All these young guys who rather be on golf stream jets than make change on the planet they live on. You contribute nothing to mankind.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 387x468px
>>969824
>golf stream jets
>>
>>969645
I'm a fox. I watch everything and I take actions according with the situation.
>>
>>969855
This

I'm a claymation fox
>>
>>969645
I'm not a wolf I am a dick. I am a reckless, arrogant, stupid dick. And the people who responded to your thread are pussies. And you are an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let me fuck this asshole, my dick and these pussies will be all covered in shit!
>>
Lmao only insecure males focus on what's beta and what's alpha.
>>
>>969645
>Wolf: adopts a mediterranean diet or Okinawan diet.
implying meme diets aren't for sheep.
>>
>>969645
I'm a turtle.
>>
Lmao what a faggot

Who even lifts 3x a week, what kind of weak shit is this? And you claim to be a wolf top fucking kek

Stay cvcked, /fit/ out
>>
File: 1370916586383.jpg (7KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370916586383.jpg
7KB, 198x200px
>>969857
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.