[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I was on here a few weeks ago saying how I was stuck in a shitty part time job and now ive landed my self an ok paying labouring job.Also keepin my part time job so now im working 7 days a week and taking in £410 a week.

Now Im happy im back in full time work but the next goal is to be earning around "400-450 in 5 days rather than 7.

and also do something other than working in construction,hate working on building sites they suck ass.

How do I get a better paying job without any real skills/qualificatins on paper ? (I dont want to go back to college then go onto uni)
>>
Similar to you really I earn on average 390-500 depending on the hours I do ,usually 5 days a week but sometimes the odd nightshift or working away.

I'm a sort of labourer/general handyman going around pubs doing general maintenance,no qualifications but it's easy work and your usually left alone so no foreman or boss looking over your shoulder.

I'd never work on a proper building site it's pure hell,got nothing to suggest really other than looking at company's similar to mine who have contracts with a brewery or hospital,restaurant etc
>>
File: tumblr_n6qfd3leOI1ta7y6bo2_1280.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6qfd3leOI1ta7y6bo2_1280.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>969312
Well this site aint that bad and it doesnt seem that hard up to now (ive labourered for groundworkers and that was hard)but I just hate actualy working in construction.Im /fit/ and healthy but I just dont like doing boring work,hate working with my hands in this way and every one you end up working with ends up being a fucking complete idiot.

But the pros of this job is that its a 10 min walk from my house and the work is there up until next summer.But im working for an agency so I could go at any time really.

If I didnt mind working in this section I know I could just go and get some training without going to college for other roles on site like being a slinger,fork lift driver dumper truck driver,digger ect
>>
>>969328
>every one you end up working with ends up being a fucking complete idiot.

That's partly the reason I don't like building sites ,too much banter that always goes too far.Look for a more respectable company to work for.
>>
>>969295
>£410 a week
>ok paying labouring job
>7 days a week
Jesus Christ anon. You're barely making minimum wage and killing yourself while doing it.
>>
>>969364
haha yeh thats what piss's me off.its not that its just banter I can have a laugh like them but its just that most of them still act like they are back in school or talk about how they sell £20 bags of weed and think they are going to be the next pablo escobar even though all they do every weekend is spend all their money in the pub and then have to borrow money of their mothers so they can get the bus to work.

saying all that im still gratefull ive finaly got back to work just need to get into a job where im using my head and not body.Ifeel like im nothing more than cattle when I do these labouring jobs nothing more than a cleaner half the time.But stil lI cant complain being paid £9 an hour for just brushing up.
>>
File: Astaxanthin-Potent-Antioxidant.png (198KB, 834x627px) Image search: [Google]
Astaxanthin-Potent-Antioxidant.png
198KB, 834x627px
>>969376
£310 a week labouring
£100 in retail on the weekends.long hours but its easy work half the day I just watch films and listen to music.

and its good for now but of course I wanna earn more money without doing so many fucking hours (doing 63 hours now) thats why im here
>>
File: wage.png (43KB, 804x439px) Image search: [Google]
wage.png
43KB, 804x439px
Btw ive worked out im going to have to be on around £14 an hour to get the sort of wage I want and £16 to get my long term goal wage £2k a month (take home).

How the fuck im I going to manage that though,the only jobs what really pay £2k a month are ones where you need to of went to uni.Unless you own your own business of some sort.
>>
File: jason-momoa-khal-drogo-audition.jpg (243KB, 1091x614px) Image search: [Google]
jason-momoa-khal-drogo-audition.jpg
243KB, 1091x614px
>>969412
What sort of short course could I do to get a better job ?
>>
>>969474

Some sales roles don't require any qualifications and can pay well - estate agent, car salesman, recruitment consultant.

Problem is even if you have a low IQ...
>>969412
>the only jobs what really pay £2k a month are ones where you need to of went to uni

...good sales people at least have a high EQ

>>969364
>That's partly the reason I don't like building sites ,too much banter that always goes too far.

Sounds like you got bullied working on a building site, that isn't a good indicator that you'll have the sort of soft skills required to be good at sales.
>>
>>969552
Maybe get a job as a train driver or something - you can sit in your cab all day and won't get bullied.
>>
File: vintage-gird-girl.jpg (83KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vintage-gird-girl.jpg
83KB, 790x1000px
>>969474
I'll save your dumb ass.

Go to community college. Get certificate in refrigeration. Refrigerators cost between 700 to 1300 new. Fix non-working refrigerators for $175 to $225 each depending on situation. Word spreads like wildfire. Soon you are repairing 6 to 8 refrigerators per day just on word of mouth alone. Then comes business contracts with hospitals, restaurants plus the home repair business. Cash pours in. Soon you are introduced to single mom stripper with great body and 3 kids via a repair job. She invites you over for drinks from newly working refrigerator you repaired. She shows you how she can "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch". You marry her. Soon she gets back with her Bandido husband and leaves you but takes everything including your heart. You start over. Rebuild business. You're buying a building to operate out of and you meet a big titted realtor who knows that you can use whipped cream on things other than food. You know the rest of the story.
>>
>>969586
he's in the UK - refrigerators are smaller over here and you can pick up a new one for that price
>>
>>969597
or maybe not a new one but certainly a second hand/used one...
>>
>>969295
You should start a side business selling shit on Facebook. Your local Facebook but and sell page. It can be whatever you like. E-cigarettes or something Christmassy.

Just buy in bulk then post an ad every evening on Facebook. Should make you more money than a full time job quite quickly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.