[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Highschool senior in NJ > Parents make <10,000 a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

> Highschool senior in NJ
> Parents make <10,000 a year together
> 3.4 weighted GPA/1850 SAT
What universities do you recommend to pursue business program where I'll be able to afford my tuition/cost of living
seriously, I'm considerably poorer than my friends and I'm wondering if I should even bother applying to these big instate schools like they are (UDelaware, Penn State, UMaryland, etc)
>>
You'll get a lot of aid, if not have it all paid for.
It would probably help if you stayed in-state.
>>
Rutgers nigga

Also gtfo cause you're probably underage
>>
>>968844
Im 18 fuck you talm bout
>>
But yea I applied to Rutgers- anyone know which out of state schools are more generous and aren't completely shitty?
>>
>>968831
> Highschool senior at boarding school NY
> Father is mutli millionaire
> 3.3 weighted GPA 1730 SAT

I applied to a couple east coast school, my SAT fucking sucks because I am autistic, i got 670 in math

i am looking at fordham and boston college right now, the chinese kids are making it impossible to get into these business schools

fucking chinese mother fuckers
>>
>>968857
>What universities do you recommend to pursue business program where I'll be able to afford my tuition/cost of living
none of them unless you get financial aid
>>
>>968831
How do you raise a family on that little? Do you live near nyc or the shore??? I dont ever want anyone to tell me you can't live off minimum wage near nyc again.
>>
>>968859
>> Highschool senior at boarding school NY
>> Father is mutli millionaire
>> 3.3 weighted GPA 1730 SAT

Damn.. you're blessed- your daddy's rich so you'll be off to a better school than me even though I have better scores. Oh well, even though my fathers a baker I refuse to let the financial situation I was born into affect my future :-)
>>
>>968869
Yeah I live close to NYC and fairly close to the shore in North Jersey. Thing is, it's not a typical living arrangement. My family was evicted from our old house after our landlord passed away and we were lucky enough to find a shared home with like 3 others families and pay a significantly lower rent. Like I literally share a kitchen with strangers mane. It's fucked up.. but we found away to not be homeless I guess
>>
>>968890
Damn I know its irrelevant but I'm an upstatefag and want to live in or near nyc do you think I could pull off finding a situation like you got
>>
>>968886
good luck man.

i am trying to go college around manhattan for business school

i dont know many schools around here except for the big name ones
>>
>>968890
Doubt you'll find any living arrangements that doesn't have a written contract behind them like the one I'm under. Not exactly the most out in the open service. Only reason my parents found this landlord is because they knew eachother from before they moved to America
>>
>>968902
^^
>>
>>968917
Eh illegal subletting doesn't matter

Also I would suggest you stay in your state you'll get grants
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.