[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Papertrading/ here? Who /finna make a milli in imaginary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-45-13.png (123KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-45-13.png
123KB, 768x1280px
Who /Papertrading/ here?

Who /finna make a milli in imaginary money/ here?
Pic related.
>>
Well /biz/?
>>
i've now funded my real account. at this point, i must deal with real risk. gotta put your money where your mouth is. waiting on currency conversion from CAD to USD because the TSX is slow as shit.

never "blew up" my paper account. tried a lot of strategies. hardest part was to cut losing trades fast. i'm able to call support and resistance very well now.

last 3 weeks made 11% return on paper. last 2 weeks was up 20%. this last week was bad. market shook me out when i was on the right side of many long positions. should have definitely been net positive this week as well.

you're always fighting fear and greed. even this morning i called the top for AAPL intraday, didn't take my profit and closed out at a loss waiting for it to break 120. exited at the same entry point. good thing because it never recovered to the same prices.
>>
>>967804
>waiting on currency conversion from CAD to USD because the TSX is slow as shit

Tru senpai. I just wish us Canadians had something like Robinhood since I don't have all that much dough to use(and probably lose) right now.

I don't even know what I'm doing tbqh. I just buy memes that /biz/ says for fun lol
>>
>>967808
good luck with that. when you're ready to go in for real money i hope you practice for long enough. the emotional side is huge.

>mfw first week papertrading
>position keeps moving against me
>finally cut at -$2000

i'm the kind of guy who has to win. even with fake money my heart races. the PNL number is like a score. and i fucking hate it when it shows negative. if you can treat fake money like the real thing, the big question will be live market fills. trade with real time data. not simulated data.
>>
Paper trading is like masturbating. Why would I when I could do the real thing?
>>
>>967840
For fun when you're poor, lad. Why else?
>>
>>967847
Point taken. I hope you soon find yourself investing with real money.
>>
File: Iwishthisisreal.png (213KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Iwishthisisreal.png
213KB, 1080x1920px
>>967782
Made a lot of gbp with kbio yesterday
>>
>>967928
smfh lmao

I had to sell KBIO at a loss because i bought the meme too late

I hope my current portfolio goes well tho, seems promising at least
>>
>>967840
masturbating helps with your pacing, your ability to know when to pull back or up the ante and your ability to know when it's time to pull the trigger on your final profit.

just because the 'real thing' is good doesn't mean that masturbating doesn't help you in the long term bruh.
>>
>>967930
I just bought kbio after it jumped 400% at 10.4 out of curiosity lol ,sold most of them at 21, bought again when they dropped.
>>
>>967950
I blame it on the charts being shit on this app.(maybe just on my phone but idk it's really messed up)
>>
>>967956
I use another app to keep track of things, and I noticed that stock trainer is 15min slower , you can sometimes cheat a bit with that delay
>>
>>967782
im up a million USD shorting the USD against the pound on a 5 million dollar account, it took a few months and i lost 2 million on the way but it looks like im in for another 1-3 million before quarter 2 16 considering that now i'm calibrated.
>>
>>967928

I'm still upset I was sitting there on the toilet debating if I should but at $10

Flushed and moved on

Woke up and saw the bs at $14 and still didn't buy...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.