[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone made actual money from /biz/'s advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cartel-1-web.jpg (201KB, 850x831px) Image search: [Google]
cartel-1-web.jpg
201KB, 850x831px
Has anyone here actually used something they learned on /biz/ to make money in the real world?

There was an eBay thread on /biz/ a while back giving great advice. I went on online classifieds and found a few small items I've flipped on eBay for easy money. I've made about $950 total profit doing this the past 3 months, *very* part time, maybe 3-4 hours per week.

Has anyone else made actual money off of threads they read on /biz/ ? If so, what was the advice and did you make enough $$ to make it worth it?
>>
>>967672
I lost $50 buying PND.

And I probably lost $10 000's in opportunity cost.
>>
>>967672
Due to biz I did a bit of research and now have $15k in well diversified exchange traded funds. It is most likely I will make a good return on these in the next 10-20 years
>>
>>967681
>He fell for the etf meme

l m a o t b q h

I bought 2.5k shares of AMD and 1000 of HEAR right now. I am going to be richer than you in 1/100th of the time. U mad f a m
>>
>>967672
DOGECOIN WENT TO THE MOON!
>>
>>967672
i lost 15k in different "investmumps"
>>
File: blondematuretop.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blondematuretop.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
Biz has plenty of solid advice. I have gotten good tips for my business here, and given out good info as well.
>>
I once found a bag in the garbage and sold it for 10$ on craigslist
>>
>>967672
I made 3K on CKK.ASX thanks to biz.

I've lost that since then.
>>
>>967682
I am more risk averse than you, that's all. If you do make a million then good on you man.
>>
they told me to buy DOGE
>>
>>968734
they told me to buy pnd ;-;
>>
Made around 275 shekels in profit on uwti from a 200 investment. Wish i wasnt such a broke ass nigga. Id love to have 15 or 20 thou to burn
>>
High variability is the best way to describe this place. Lots of good advice but also lots of bad ones.

Still beats anything you on /r/investing or /r/entrepreneur
>>
Like 2 months ago someone posted on here about buying stuff on eBay and reselling on Amazon FBA. Im making about $60 a day with $700 initially invested. Still learning a lot, hoping to hit $200 in profit per day by July next year.
>>
I don't have enough money for most of it.

Going for rental properties out to Chinese immigrants, they pay and they're good tenants.
>>
>>970024

I read about this, any idea if it's viable in countries that aren't America?
>>
>>970028
God I'd love to jump into real estate, central MA though so it's 350k minimum for a rental property that isn't shit.
>>
I made money buying a house and renting out the extra rooms. After a year u had doubled my equity for a refinance and got another property which has app appreciated nicely. Biz told me not to. I generally do the opposite of what is said on here
>>
>>970024
what kinda stuff are you buying off ebay and reselling on Amazon? books?
>>
>>970147

>Want to move
>Decent house, maybe a colonial, 3 bedroom maybe
>Starting in the $330k range
>Looking at renting for a while first then
>2 bedroom apartment
>Starting at $1,400 a month, no utilities
>Life is suffering in Taxachusettes
>>
supply and demand what do you want more? markets are open 24/7
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.