[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys. what if. >get a loan to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

guys.
what if.
>get a loan to invest
>>
Dont invest with loan.
>>
>>966870
>lose money
>now have big debt that keeps growing

Not worth
>>
>>966870
you mean that thing people do all the time? either you would:

>invest your loan, make a profit, pay off loan, enjoy financial success

or

>invest your loan, end up failing, now you're in debt for the loan amount, enjoy a financial set back

good luck in the world of business and finance little guy!
>>
Wow! You just invented margin accounts!
>>
File: 99ba466e64405f314334628bcf3cc7db.jpg (264KB, 669x1101px) Image search: [Google]
99ba466e64405f314334628bcf3cc7db.jpg
264KB, 669x1101px
Only get loan if you are already investing and have some knowledge and experience.
I invest in real estate, and some are bought with cash and some with loans.
Read some books and join an investor club first, or go to a real estate office to talk to a broker, or to a stock office to talk with a broker.
>>
Its what I did to learn. I'm up 2k.
and lifes good
I could very well have been down 2k.
and needed to do a few weekend temp jobs.
>>
>>967206
Are you Chinese?
>>
>>967206
>>967235
Yes, are you Chinese or not?
>>
Get cerified to sell fedrally insured loans to invest.
#idiot
>>
>>967206
what are you playing?
>>
>>966870
So long as:

>Return on investment beats the cost of capital
>You otherwise don't have the money for a sound investment
>You have an ability to pay off the debt with money external to the investment eventually

Then go for it. Just be aware of the risks.
>>
File: 1397964234081.jpg (162KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1397964234081.jpg
162KB, 1024x640px
>I got subsidized student loans.
>smart military fag
>free school anyway and $1600 a mo check for fun
>take juice free loans and pay down my mortgage
> 3 years interest free
>>
>>966870
There are margin accounts which give up to two times leverage, and theres portfolio margin account which give up to 6ish times leverage but you need over 100k to open one.

Theres also futures you can get into which offer more leverage, and theres no interest because its not a loan.
>>
>>967206
Are u chinese?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.