[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money online? I'm willing to work as hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (17KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 168x168px
How do I make money online? I'm willing to work as hard as I need to, I just cannot find a job to do online. I've tried writing papers for people, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
>>
>>966486
>buy make up
>buy big black dildo
>buy lube (optional)
>buy camera
>????
>profit!
>>
>>966491
I like how you think friend, but where I'm from that's illegal.
>>
>>966495
Okay, then I'll push a new first step on that stack for you:
>move out of Utah
>>
>>966495
dressing like a woman is illegal?

What kind of savage place do you live in
>>
>>966502
No sir. Fucking myself on cam when you're not 21 is
>>
I would legitimately work for hours on end in the dead of the night for 20$
>>
>>966486
damn son, you got some work ethic.
>>
1. Apply for online jobs, like data entry or transcription. Honestly though, they all suck.

2. Start an online business. Not for everyone, takes a while to see results, but those results can be pretty amazing.

3. Participate in surveys and sites like CashCrate. It's only supplemental income unless you make it a full time job but even then you probably won't make much more than minimum wage.

You should probably just get a real job.
>>
>>966512
look at this fucking retard samefagging his own thread
>>
>>966970
kek ABORT
>>
>>966512
You're a bit special, aren't you?
>>
>>966970
omg this guy is an idiot
>>
1. Take your computer
2. Take a bath
3. Drop the computer while you bathe

4. Go to heaven.

Pure profit
>>
>>966543
How would you go about starting an online business? Do you mean like ebay?
I know a guy who bought a jersey on ebay for 20 bucks and resold it for 140.
>>
File: whatever.png (15KB, 1083x138px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
15KB, 1083x138px
I make 4k a month online as an affiliate marketer. I could make more but I'm fucking content, have everything I need and I'm a lazy SOB. Ask me anything.

pic related, it's my main revenue source (last month's payout)
>>
>>967917
I'm a full time college student and I have a part time job that I hate and I'm quitting. Right now I just play around in stocks with a couple hundred dollars.

How can I get started, how'd you achieve your success, is it probable for me to make enough money for rent and food doing this
>>
>>967929
You've asked very broad questions so I can't really give you straight forward answers. I'll say that I was successful because I studied online digital media & advertising the last 3 years of my life. I've always been obsessed with making money online, but only recently (last 2 years) been successful. My number 1 advice would be to start noticing online advertisements.

Don't just exit out of popups, ignore ad banners, promoted posts on FB, etc. Click them, examine them, learn how the profit is being made. Copy it. I spent nearly 1 year just looking at online ads before I quit Subway and started making a living online. You will lose money at first, making newb mistakes, bad investments.

Expect to lose at least 1 grand. Lurk online communities, read through the bullshit, don't be an idiot. Don't buy the ebooks that promise "$1,000 a day from the interwebs". I literally work 1-2 hours a day and make 1 grand a week. I didn't learn this from an ebook. I spent 16 hours a day researching, analyzing ads, etc. Good luck.
>>
File: moreee.png (10KB, 372x122px) Image search: [Google]
moreee.png
10KB, 372x122px
>>967942
Also meant to add related pic for more proofs for the doubting plebs
>>
>>967942
thanks, I don't think this is right for me. I understand putting in immense amounts of hours to learn something but I think I'd rather learn programming which could net me more money
>>
>>967951
Have fun working doing repetitive tasks for your 3 piece suite boss in a corporate office somewhere and contemplating suicide every night. Also, if you are over 18 and want to "lean programming"- don't set your sights to high. Most programmers I know (including myself, which I have since abandoned), started very young. There's much more of a learning curve with programming than marketing.

You act as if with programming you won't have to "put in immense hours of learning something". You're stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place, anon. Think realistic.
>>
>>967959
I programmed a bit as teen and now im in my first year and deciding to major in it. I'd like to work for a start up company at some point and maybe get a paid internship. And of course I know ill have to work really hard to get good at it. It seems like the only thing I could be good at.
>>
>>966486
Speakwrite. It's an actual online job. Just transcribing stuff for people. They claim to pay $11+/hour starting. Im going to apply just have to get my wpm up. You have to get 60wpm minimum wig at least 90% accuracy on their test
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.