[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lgbtq poster.png (264KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtq poster.png
264KB, 1500x2000px
Is it worth buying followers and likes on Instagram to 'kick start' a business? Like selling merchandise and stuff?

For only $30 I can literally buy 20,000 followers, and they will be fake, but people will see my pictures in the popular section because they're getting so many likes, and then they'll look at my account more, and maybe follow or like the pictures. Also, you can buy likes as well, and 500 or so likes per picture, will cost like $1.20, which isn't a lot if I'm only uploading like every 2 or 3 days. ($10 a month basically). It will also make my picture go into the popular section, and more people will like it.

But I'm just wondering if I should do this, or will it just not work? Do you have any tips for giving the illusion of a popular account, to turn it into a popular account eventually?

>Any social media growing tips requested, specifically using fake followers and likes.
>>
Thought about this recently too. Thinking about starting a small scale business with Instagram being the main platform and was thinking the same thing about my pictures of product being on the discover page.
>>
>>965553
No. This is like asking if its worth buying upvotes on Reddit. What is the point if you aren't engaging with your target market?
>>
>>965675

Just to get exposure, my target market would be teenagers and young adults. (Trendy clothing) so that's basically everyone on Instagram, which means I just need "exposure".
>>
>>965553
I have yet to see anyone say buying likes, clicks, upvotes, etc. was worth it. I have seen plenty of people try it, and find it a waste of money. If you want your stuff to get popular, make worth while things. Give people interaction and content, and popularity will follow.
>>
>>965553
Why don't you give out some of your merch to some popular Instagram users in your target audience?
>>
Why don't you give out some of your merch to some popular Instagram users in your target audience?
>>
>>965685
Yeah but my content is centered around the car culture, and its hard to break out into it I guess.

That's why I'm just gonna see what I can do with the fake numbers, and then grow from there.

>>965706

Good idea actually, thank you! Forgot about that avenue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just gonna buy 20k followers for now I guess, and then I'll come and update back if it goes well or not.
>>
>>965675
>not buying (you)'s on 4chan
It's like you dont want to be successful
>>
>>967606

can you actually buy (You)'s on 4chan? wtf?
>>
No
>>
>>965675
looking like a winner's a step to being a winner
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.