[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American Muslims so financially successful? Every Muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why are American Muslims so financially successful? Every Muslim that goes to my Uni comes to school in $50K+ cars, their parents are doctors, business owners, etc. I come from a shit family and only seem to attract these closet whores, always have Muslim guys telling me I'm "Muslim at heart" whatever that means. Should I convert to marry into one of these families? My Egyptian friend just got married and his wife's Grandma gave them $500K as a wedding gift.
>>
>>964048
In arab culture you show off money usually, there is many Arabic princes with instagram accounts with retarded shit like gold-plated iPhones, personal Zoos, etc.
>>
If a Middle Eastern immigrant family can send their kid to Uni, it probably means they either had money before coming to America or they built an empire
>>
>>964062

I see this too. Not just Arabs. The Indian/Paki women are superficial and materialistic as well.

>>964064

That's true. My Egyptian friend and his family moved here because of the civil war in Egypt few years back. His parents had like $5M net worth working in the oil import/export industry. They blew it all on stupid cars, houses, etc. Now both his families are terminally ill and they are living in an apartment complex full of ghetto niggers. However most are more better off with their money. I secretly dated a Paki girl for a few months. Her parents bought her everything, and she was a spoiled brat.
>>
>>964070
It's part of their culture and they happen to be rich.

What is your question though? Just stating observations or what?
>>
File: dillonfrancis_djsnake_getlow.jpg (39KB, 650x358px) Image search: [Google]
dillonfrancis_djsnake_getlow.jpg
39KB, 650x358px
>>964048
its all dat oil money
>>
>>964048
you have to be pretty loaded to legally immigrate to this country (not on H-1B work visa)
>>
>>964048
Jesus christ no you shameless kek. I wish your grandparents could read this to feel the magnitude of shame that was originally meant for you. Memes aside, you're only seeing the rich people of the Arab world, they outnumber whites and have less rich people than we do.

The key to remember is that it's actually very difficult to move to the USA. Fox and shit never covers this when talking about Mexicans, but there is no option to go on a waiting list or something to do a test and gain citizenship. You either need a work visa from a US company willing to sponsor, family connection to validate your citizenship, or about $50k-$200k per person to gain citizenship. My English friend has been trying for 5 years and still can't come over. Ever since they put a pricetag on it you'll literally ONLY see another nation's upper class, family of the upper class, or refugees, and the events in France just fucked the refugees.
>>
>>964088
>Fox and shit never covers this when talking about Mexicans

They come over the border illegally you stupid fuck, that's why they're called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
>>
>>964093
I know, I'm talking about how news stations say Mexicans should come to America legally. They can't because they lack family connections, corporate sponsorship, or the $100k to get in. It's called reading comprehension, you used up spermrag.

I'm not saying illegal Mexicans are victims, I'm saying we shouldn't have any Mexicans.
>>
>>964048

> rich
> muslims

what you are seeing is oil kids. Kids whose parents have mideast oil connections. These kids were born rich, and as long as the oil flows will be rich for generations.

That being said, many many American muslims are not rich. Tons do manual labor and work as clerks. You are seeing a subset.
>>
>>964048
>Why are American Muslims so financially successful?
You're kidding, right? I take it you're too poor to ride in cabs....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.