[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prety sure now someone has an agenda to make BTC a big player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: satoshi economist award.jpg (226KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
satoshi economist award.jpg
226KB, 768x1024px
Prety sure now someone has an agenda to make BTC a big player in the coming decade. If you aren't understanding yet the geopolitical-economic situation and what this thing means and the rammifications of Bitcoin and it's blockchain, you are missing the fucking point. You are blinded by normalcy bias (a defense mechanism for anything that involves deep change).
The supply is limited, there will not be 1 BTC for everyone. Do the fucking math.
>>
Why do you even bother at this point OP. Let the morons in here finish their degrees and let them invest on index funds. They just aren't cut to get it.
>>
>>963527
>Prety sure now someone has an agenda to make BTC a big player in the coming decade.
You're "prety" sure, huh? Well that's enough for me, bro! Sign me up!
>>
>>963537
>Let the morons in here finish their degrees and let them invest on index funds. They just aren't cut to get it.

Enjoy your BTC :^)

>mfw "NOCOINERS ON SUICIDEWATCH" spammed repeatedly
>Turned out the spike was due to an MLM and price crashed and the "nocoiners on suicidewatch" threads mysteriously ended
>>
>>963527
I don't think Bitcoin will be a big player

Blockchain technology based on Bitcoin will though

Basically if you think the memes of 10k USD per coin are true then you are an idiot
>>
>>963537
>still not seeing the big picture

>>963633
>still paying attention to market noise
>can't see the long term benefits

>>963643
>still clueless and spouting the "muh blockchain technology" debunked meme

I felt just like I felt in the 80's before becoming a millonaire by investing on the internet.
>>
>>963643
>Basically if you think the memes of 10k USD per coin are true then you are an idiot
I've been hearing this since 2009. You are the same cancerous dumbo that said Bitcoin would never reach 1 dollar. Bitcoin is around 5 dollars, something like Uber is 50 dollars. You are so fucking retarded and you can't properly value Bitcoin. Stay poor.
>>
/biz/ is too dumb to understand Bitcoin, only some of the /g/ guys get it.
>>
As someone who made a fortune off of Bitcoin, there's no fucking way it'll ever hit 10k. Even 1k was powered entirely by baseless speculation
>>
>>963527
Read TE's article on bitcoin and blockchain. It's not hyping or advocating bitcoin itself it's about open-source accounting and selfchecking databases.

Try to gain a deeper understanding of what companies and the general public has to gain from this new tech instead of just trying to sell a tangent of it.
>>
File: average nocoiner denial.png (42KB, 1555x311px) Image search: [Google]
average nocoiner denial.png
42KB, 1555x311px
>>964530
>5 billion marketcap
>21 million bitcoin to exist and substract the coins that are lost forever
>infinite disruption on endless sectors
Dumb fucking cunt victim of normalcy bias... AGAIN.
>>
>>964577
>muh private blockchains
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.