[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /biz/ been on 4chan since 2008 and have browsed many boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Wall street Investment banking.jpg (24KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
Wall street Investment banking.jpg
24KB, 453x302px
hey /biz/ been on 4chan since 2008 and have browsed many boards on and off and have seen the start and uphill climb of /biz/ since it opened a few years ago. Basically I'm 20 male living in the usa going to state college for International business. I had a hard time in high school and as a teenager and missed out on a lot of things and slacked off and didn't get the best grades in life and barely got by. I was severely depressed and my personal life was a wreck and mentally and emotionally I was at my wits end but I finally managed to get through and here I am 20 years old facing the world. I want to go into finance and business and be an investment banker and then work my way up to ether being a big bank ceo or owning my own International business or sales service or whatever. I'm pretty good at math and analytical stuff and have a basic understanding of economics and world financial markets. Please /biz/ Help me out here what do I do and what should I learn and go into if I want to get through school and get out in my 20s and go into business and banking and be a trader on wall street? I really want to change the world and go into big business and I know I can do it and im the person for it and I can make a difference. Thank you and lets get down to /biz/ness /biz/
>>
>>961779
>uphill climb of /biz/ since it opened a few years ago

>a few years ago
no

>uphill climb
kek

>what do I do and what should I learn and go into if I want to get through school and get out in my 20s and go into business and banking and be a trader on wall street?
blowjobs

/thread
>>
>>961779
plz-help-me-biz guy returns and gets his thread hidden
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>961781
>>961782
I'm serious guys... I want to make big bucks and party it up and get drunk and high and get girls left and right and have a luxury apartment and a porsche and not give a **** through my 20s and 30s, please help me /biz/... How do I get through school and get into investment banking and be a trader on wall street...
>>
>>961779
Get a job in commission sales. Preferable door to door. The skills needed to be successful in this line of work will be the skills you'll need to achieve your dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>961779
Also read this
>>
>>961786
>going into investment banking to make money
>not realizing risk determines potential reward and using your time to start a business/learn useful skills

it's already ogre OP
>>
>>961779
Oh hi OP it's you again. Who have you talked to at your school about this since the last thread?
>>
Read these two books. That's all you need to know.
>>
File: oEXYFZw.jpg (125KB, 721x528px) Image search: [Google]
oEXYFZw.jpg
125KB, 721x528px
>>962655
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.