[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Market crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1446941277248.jpg (20KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1446941277248.jpg
20KB, 300x197px
The dow30 is down 1% pre market, looks like the great crash of 2015 is starting. Black monday inc http://www.ig.com/se/ig-index/sondag-wall-street
>>
A 1% gap down on a sunday is nothing you see everday
>>
File: 1404106187808.jpg (87KB, 916x678px) Image search: [Google]
1404106187808.jpg
87KB, 916x678px
>>961492
kill yourself senpai
>>
>>961492
You niggers literally said the same fucking thing 2 months ago when the market was down because of the Chinese market correction.

Does nobody have short term memory on this board?
>>
Another fucking habbening thread

Markets go up and down, there is a very VERY low chance that this will stay around for very long.

Economics bounce a lot, countries exit and enter recessions very quickly most of the time.

Stop assuming every time the economy is temporarily shit that everything will tear at the seams
>>
>>961514
the joos mang, joooooooos.
>>
File: 1431122953115.gif (1MB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1431122953115.gif
1MB, 250x202px
It already dropped 10% earlier this year and recovered, the recovery was just a dead cat bounce though and we're going back down

They're already trying to blame it on Paris kek
>>
>>962029
Let's assume it is another recession.

So what? It wont' be half as bad as 2007 and you can use it as an opportunity to buy index funds. Sounds like a sweet deal.
>>
>>962051
>It wont' be half as bad as 2007 and you can use it as an opportunity to buy index funds.
Hahahahaha, oh wow. No, this is the time that the banks finally go under like they were supposed to. There's no other way out: it has to happen this time so they economy can puke its sick stomach out and get better.
>>
My volkswagen shares are up 1% today so w/e nerd
>>
>>961492
/ES and 10yr yields are up wtf are you talking about
>>
>>961492
4chan is an anonymous board, no need to include a picture of yourself
>>
>>962144
>this is the time that the banks finally go under
people have literally been saying this for a hundred years now
>>
I just went 100% stocks, have fun with your jew memes and happenings :)
>>
>>961492
>looks like the great crash of 2015 is starting. Black monday inc
Kek.

You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market. You cannot time the market.
>>
>>962144
Too big to fail means just that. As long as those banks are that size, the US government will ALWAYS bail them out. The government will go bankrupt before this happens.
>>
>>961492
Spectacular call OP, I'm quite impressed t b h f a m.
>>
>>961492
Short it
>>
>>961492
Looks like OP is too fail to fail
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.