[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make money writing clickbait? Not even trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How can I make money writing clickbait?

Not even trying to become rich, but pocketing some extra money each month and living minimally by doing the absolute most pointless job in the history of mankind sounds pretty tits.
>>
Look through Twitter for someone commenting on something SJW, turn up the outrage they express to 11. Then publish. You'll get shares on both sides.

SJWs share because they agree, everyone else shares because they think it's stupid and laughing at SJWs is fun. Then you can make another clickbait about the debate.
>>
>>961121
Sweet, thanks!

Where should I publish it to? Also, should it only be SJW issues or should it be other things too? Exploiting SJW's makes sense, in hindsight, because they're stupid and passionate at the same time.
>>
>>961123
>they're stupid and passionate at the same time.

Also falling under this description: Meninists. Gamergaters.

You could make a career out of this. Just make a bunch of opposing sites to stoke the flames. The fire rises.
>>
>>961142
How do I go about making these sites? Wouldn't they be a drop of water in a giant ocean?

How do these examples look?
>The Paris attacks were caused by immigration: a truth nobody wants to face
>Racists can't stop disrespecting the victims of the Paris attacks
>>
Yeah, though, so basically, after some reading, I've come to a central question: Where will I publish my clickbait?
>>
Also, a tip most clickbait articles use is to seperate the content into something like 5 pages, that way for the person to continue reading the content the ads will refresh and gain you much more revenue
>>
>>961169
People still fall for that shit?
>>
>>961172
Well they have two options:
interested in the clickbait article, clicked it and found that it consists of three pages
1. get disinterested, stop reading it and go away (giving u one page of ad revenue)
2. wants to know the whole article content, flip through three pages (giving u three pages of ad revenue)
The trick is to smartly separate the pages so that they will keep wanting more and therefore gain you more ad revenue
>>
>>961177
>uBlock
>noscript
Gg fem
>>
>>961177
Sweet. More dirty retard money.

Now I just need a place to put it, so they actually lick it up. Should I go for big content aggregators, or should I start my own sites? Should I have sites devoted to specific topics (feminism, men's rights, etc) or should I be more broad?
>>
>>961180
>start my own sites

Are you competent in web design?

If yes, then do it.

If no, hire someone to do it for you for $500-700
>>
Email articles to news. Com.au and baka.com.au they love this trash and get huge traffic fuck knows why
>>
>>961252
Smh.com.au* stupid auto correct
>>
The quality of the posts do not usually matter that much, focus on quantity with a lot of clickbait style posts (YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS TRUE FACT) etc, keep things sensational and opiniated, try to stroke their ego and conform to their views, try your best to submit many articles a day so that people will keep clicking and clicking
>>
The quality of the posts do not usually matter that much, focus on quantity with a lot of clickbait style posts (YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS TRUE FACT) etc, keep things sensational and opiniated, try to stroke their ego and conform to their views, try your best to submit many articles a day so that people will keep clicking and clicking
Also, include scrolling ads, whatever ads, member subscriptions (stuff like $5.00 a month for premium access)
>>961178
for every user with ublock, noscript you have about 15 to 20 normal users, also, people who know about adblockers wont really visit these pages anyway
>>
>>961110
Pretty sure the bubble is close to bursting on that count.
>>
>>961172
Yep.

Link: "The 20 most daring celebrity wardrobe malfunctions" or something similar. Who wouldn't want to see some celeb nip slips? Clickedy click.

The "gallery" is 20 separate URLs that have to be viewed individually.

Also, every fifth page is a full-page ad with a 10-second timer before you can resume the gallery.

Voila, you've just got 25 pages of ad revenue because one horn-dog was hoping he'd get to see quarter of Miley Cyrus' left minge flap.

Combine that with shit like "...number 17 left us speechless" and people are more likely to be invested in finishing the whole gallery, even if they are initially annoyed by the realisation that it's ad-filled.
>>
>>961391
Is that legal to do?
>>
>>961178

Most people can barely copy and paste.

They have no idea those things exist, nevermind how to use them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.