[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Turtle Kicks.jpg (51KB, 480x546px) Image search: [Google]
Turtle Kicks.jpg
51KB, 480x546px
So i want to make a product. i have an idea of what it is, what i want it to do and how it works.
i don't know how to introduce my idea to others who can help, and fined help for that matter.

So who wants to tell me some things that can point me in the right direction of how i can get this thing at least out of my head.
>>
>>960221

Make a prototype and go on one of them indiegogo sites and present it there.
>>
>>960221
What's the product type?
>>
>>960221
I've been wondering the same thing. Always kinda paranoid that someone will steal my idea. I know there will be imitators that probably even do it better but I want to make my cut first, and get credit too ;)
>>
its pretty much a shelf that floats*........

it makes sense to me and 2 friends and im trying to go about it. im just kinda lost in where START is..... get me.
>>
>>960795

That has to be

the most terrible idea I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1445403819976.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1445403819976.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>960795
>>
File: 1399107821290.jpg (44KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1399107821290.jpg
44KB, 500x357px
My friends don't even know the direction to go with this now.
but i was planning on dropping this idea to elderly or disabled.
>>960805
>>
You know there are things called patents
>>
File: 1435541739611.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1435541739611.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
I'm aware. But I cant patent something I can not fully explain on paper that's one problem,

You need to be detailed and broad when making one.

But really I was looking for input on how do I go about finding someone to present my idea to and help me fined the resource and hands who can help me.

or should i just go about asking some students on my campus for help........ the businesses majors seem pretty in knowledgeable.

I'm an engineer in uni so I can kinda go off and attempt somewhat of a mock up. But where do I go next?
>>
>>962524
Male sure you have a working prototype first.

Worry about all the other weird bullshit AFTER you got this shit working.
>>
File: 1405993545188.jpg (19KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1405993545188.jpg
19KB, 264x191px
>>963117
True.
but that's some what a problem.
I need help for the prototype. I can kinda make it but i really don't have the skill to go about constructing it.....

I would not mind including more heads and hands but I kinda don't want so many people on this.
so should I ask my professors?

Another thing, it uses a method that I have no true knowledge of. I have already seen it be used for a similar reason but not like how I plan on using it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.