[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a NEET out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1446998364231.jpg (6KB, 180x199px) Image search: [Google]
1446998364231.jpg
6KB, 180x199px
Hi /biz, I'm a NEET living in Canada with a disposable income of $900 (CDN) a month. How do I get into day trading?
>>
>>960074
Holy shit, he's really back.

You've put me in a good mood OP so here's some advice.

>How do I get into day trading?

Don't.
>>
>>960101
then what's the other way to make money without being a skilled worker or business owner?
>>
>>960104
sooking deeks
>>
>>960107
gtfo, what's up with the /pol/ tier and /b/ tier banter on this board? Is there no room for serious business on 4chan?
>>
>>960111
>is NEET
>has 900 mapleleafbux a month
>day trading
That's like a kid riding up on a tricycle to a serious business meeting. Get off your ass you fucking fuck and find a job where you earn an income of at least 2k a month. Day trading is retarded and if you do attempt it its only when you have enough to lose.

ETF index funds all the way.
>>
>>960111
>serious business
>daytrading with $900/month
kek
>>
>>960112
Jeez, you say the same shit my old man says.
>>
>>960113
Well how do you earn your living, anon?
>>
>>960116
Web developer
>>
>>960111
Shit threads get shit replies, your OP post is /b/ tier for /biz/. Lurk like you're supposed to and maybe you'll learn something.
>>
>>960115
Just run the numbers yourself man. You pay fees to trade, and when day trading you pay more fees than most. If those fees aren't marginal than you're adding systemic and nominal risk to your trades.

Take a cheap stock like US Steel symbol X
You buy 100 shares at $9.00 thats 900+ 5$ to own. You need it to break 9.05 to break even, because you sell for 905 - 5. Lets say it goes up 1% in a day. unlikely for a dividend stock like this.
to 9.09 You just used 900 to make 4 dollars. on a 50/50 bet that cost you over 1% to do.
>>
>>960074
If I were you I'd grind low stakes poker to $8k-15k or so. Then maybe you can start memeing.

You're lucky you're a Canadian NEET, since online gambling is legal there.
>>
>>960115
You are an even bigger failure if you fail to take the advice your old man says. You asked for 'advice', hoping to receive some comforting lie but luckily /biz/ gives you the cold hard truth instead of trying to make your feel better.
>>
>>960188
Hasn't online gambling been legal in the US for a couple years now?
>>
If you know how to trade already its completely possible as long as you continually invest your disposable income, but seeing as you're asking here for help at step one, I don't see you doing well
>>
>>960074
pump it all into penny stocks and watch as your investment soars to the moon or crashes and burns horribly leaving you in a state of financial ruin.
>>
Where do you live in Canada and how do you get 900 Neetbux?
>>
>>960074
>day trading
By definition the minimum is $25k, more reasonably $30k to day trade stocks.

So you need more money to get into day trading.
>>
I am a poor college student who also wants to start daytrading. After I finish my homework I'm bored as fuck and want something to do. I use to work in the trades and working a min wage job doesn't appeal to me while I attend school. Here is my crazy plan to make money. I have a lifetime supply of stimulants so I plan on learning poker and grinding it for 8-12hrs a day. Once I have enough earnings I plan to start trading. I also thought I could stream this whole process if I had enough support. What do you think guys would you watch me?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.