[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

greetings /biz/, I want to run shit. Job title somewhere around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: describe-your-ideal-boss.jpg (359KB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
describe-your-ideal-boss.jpg
359KB, 2808x1872px
greetings /biz/, I want to run shit. Job title somewhere around the lines of "guy who runs shit" and I mean in an over 50k a year type of running shit. Don't let my colorful vocabulary fool you. Basically what are the most in charge type of jobs that you can get out there that aren't shitty 9,2,5s or retail mamangement type shits.
>>
>over 50k a year
Work as a wage slave and you. An get the same amount of money
>>
touche.

non wagekek positions. Salary paid good jobs that run shit.
>>
>>959249
What's wrong with 9-5 managerial position?

Be in charge of a team of software engineers (or better yet, be a director of team leads). Focus mostly on the managerial aspects. Engineers that are promoted to manager spots often times aren't very good
>>
>>959251
>Engineers that are promoted to manager spots often times aren't very good

That's going to be me in a few years. Feels good man.
>>
>>959251
like a project manager? or industrial engineer?
>>
>>959219
No you don't, you learn real quick how many adults act like children and can't do simple shit like coming to work on time. You become a babysitter, you also have everyone under you constantly trying to sneak you for your spot. Been paid six figures to do it, not worth it. You never run shit, always someone above you.
>>
Start your own business. I would recommend selling kneepads to other /biz/ness owners.
>>
>>959664
Only difference is if the "run shit" position is the company you created. Then you hire the right people to create a buffer between you and the man-children while still running shit.
>>
>>959664
this omg so much this
you wouldnt need at least half of the managerial positions if ppl would have some self discipline and self awareness of own emotions
>>
>>959664
Don't you play with the wind?
You sound like an architect complaining about the properties of wood.

Wouldn't you want to study psychology related to management to make it easier for yourself?
>>
>>959251
Eh, I would think there's a lot more places out there where they try to bring in some business grad or some other finance person to run stuff and they do a much worse job at knowing how to handle problems than if the company just promoted their best guy.

Idk how true that is for software engineers though, probably a lot more for more spergy professions.
>>
>>959219
congratulations on your new career as a drug dealer buddy!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.