[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/greed/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: there will be blood.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
there will be blood.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
I don't care what anyone says about amassing billions of dollars, it's the only way to live. Then I can do whatever I want. I will do anything to build my business empire.

Thoughts, stories? Infographics and ideas also welcome. Greed is a good thing general.
>>
I'm gonna open a school in Africa, I'll pay for all the education, and then I'll make them pay 50% of their yearly salaries to me to repay their debt, and then take another 25% of their salaries away from them for 5 years after they've paid their debt

I will make Africa great again, while profiting greatly.
>>
>>957048
Are there any international laws in place to prevent or regulate something like that? Also, how would you insure collection of the payments, seeing as how most of Africa is unstable and rule of law isn't always guaranteed?
>>
I'm going to start a yacht business, selling yachts for 1000% markup to rich fags.

At that profit i'll be able to buy my own yacht soon!
>>
>>957058
Fools wanting such frivolous, tacky things. They deserve to be had.
>>
>>957061
That's why highend goods are such an amazing business.

Goyim will buy expensive shit they'll use once a year for millions upon millions. Srsly the people who produce yachts are making a fucking killing i bet

>Sell 1 product
>Make $100million+ profit

lmao tbqh
>>
>>957064
Wonder what the next Yacht will be. Personal low-earth-orbit spacecraft?
>>
sold!!!
>>
>>957044
You meant /freshlygraduatedneet/ general
>>
>>957100
Sure whatever. I'm in Engineering don't think that will happen. You sound like a wageslave working at a warehouse or something.
>>
>>957064
>he seriously uses goyim memes
>>
>>957710
>He doesn't use goyim memes

Get with the times, kike!
>>
>>957710
It's really the best way to describe the average person and how they treat money.
>>
I reached a point of what some would probably call Nihilism, but I needed some sort of clear goal to keep myself occupied.
I chose to amass as much money as possible, with no limit on what I will do to get it.
I don't care if I have to manipulate to get there.

My current plan is becoming a Data Technician, it has a good wage and is in high demand. Then i'll do my best to work on my own products in the time I otherwise have for an ekstra buck.

I live to make that small number grow, I don't care about anything more than that.
>>
>>957735
Sounds like you are in the right thread, bud.
>>
>>957056
hire mercenaries, get on the news for collecting family members of graduating students, also for having the worlds biggest collection of chopped off fingers
>>
>>957765
How is any of that supposed to make me any less worried about international interference?
>>
>>957796
I just adressed a way to insure collection of payments. Africa is fucked.
>>
>>957798
That is one problem solved and yes good advice. But how do I keep the rest of the world off my back? I know right now they might not care as much, but in the future, I'm not sure.
>>
>>957044
>Setup online tutoring business
>Tutors will give lessons over skype/hangouts etc.
>Charge £20-30 per session
>Pay Indians £5 per session to tutor
>>
File: 1415999458152.jpg (34KB, 644x616px) Image search: [Google]
1415999458152.jpg
34KB, 644x616px
>>957916
>people paying money to get tutored by Ranjid from Rajastaharabaga
>>
>>957044
love that fucking movie
>>
>>957920
This desu. You think most of the world's new middle class are from cultures that are even tolerant of Indians?
>>
>>957694
thats exactly what your going to to do kiddo
>>
>>958499
Explain. Or are you just being a contrarian?
>>
>>957044
You gotta spend money to make money holmes, how the fuck you gonna amass billions with no spending/production?

your kind of greed is simple hoarding and is detrimental holmes even Grant Cardone says giving money out will help you and everyone around you and is a good thing

Psychologically it sounds like your obsessed with control, which usually means you currently (or come from a background) where you have no control/power, am I right?
>>
>>958524
You make a lot of assumptions. I have no problem spending money on what will be profitable. Just don't want to waste it on something useless.
>>
>>958530
Yea, was I right though? (your avoidance speaks volumes) its not a negative, just something you should consider, and if it is maladaptive to your life then fix it

what ideas have you got for profitable investments?
>>
>>958534
No, I'm just greedy.
>>
>>957048
do you go to UCSB I think I've talked to you
>>
>>957048
So what that's like $350 per 100 kids.
or eleventy quadrillion zimbabwe dollars.
>>
I want to amass a fortune but what about retirement? I want to go to medellin and fuck 10/10 colombianas for a year straight
>>
>>957802
Amass an army and win the hearts and minds of your villages.
>>
>>958536
Kek, I can hear that asshole pucker. I think anon might just have you figured out.
>>
>>960517
It doesn't really matter for the purpose of this thread anyway, let's proceed.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.