[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things PoorCucks/Unsuccessful People Say or Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 15

File: Homeless-5698.jpg (181KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless-5698.jpg
181KB, 750x499px
>I refuse to spend money to make money
>I play videogames
>I think that my situation is outside of my control
>I don't read books
>The stockmarket is for smart people!
>I do the bare minimum at my job
>I play videogames
>I am planning on buying an iPhone
>I'm going to major in English
>pays for digital media instead of pirating
>collects anime figures/video games/anything that depreciates in value
>Tells the truth in job interviews
>I don't research the jobmarket or the prospect careers of my major
>I look for excuses instead of solutions
>I try to find what's *wrong* with me rather than how I can overcome difficulties
>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate
>Plays computer games
>they're never going to pay me more because they are evil so I have to accept this
>I'm over 23, I don't have to learn anymore!
>i'm poor because of the jews/west/communist
>i'm going to buy the most expensive car/house possible, I will manage the debt somehow
>thinking that buying real estate and renting it is the only viable option when it comes to personal investing
>not even trying to understand stock market and labeling it as gambling
>taking a mortgage/car loan when your net value is 0
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
>keeping huge sums of money on checking account for years while saving for something
>I play videogaymes
>an entrepreneur is he who lives like no one else will for 10 years so he can live like no one else can for the rest of his life
>I'm following the tai lopez mba tutorial to set up my first business selling vemma sodas
>I use drugs recreationally outside of very rare social occasions
>I drink alcohol under I fall over usually
>I don't read books
>I play videogames
>>
>I namefag
>>
>I play video juegos
>>
>I think other people are simply more gifted than me and self-defecate
>more gifted than me and self-defecate
>me and self-defecate
>self-defecate
>>
>i post on 4chan

especially true if

>if i post on /biz/
>>
>I play videospiele
>>
>I blame others for my shortcomings
>I play videogames
>I don't listen to Maybach music
>Rich people are evil
>I play videogames on a computer, lsptop or console
>The stock market is rigged
>The lottery has good odds
>I say Jews/lizardmen/NWO memes, and actually mean it
>I play videogames
>I don't go to the gym
>Steroids are bad for you!
>I smoke cigarettes
>I smoke marijuana
>I don't do cardio
>I play computer games of a video variety
>I say Jew memes
>I go on /pol/ or /r9k/, ever
>I spend more than 10 hrs per week on 4chan
>I play videogames
>I don't know at least 2 languages fluently
>>
> Money is the root of all evil
> People come before profit
> My boss is a nigger and a faggot
>>
>I play videos of games on a electrical system known as a computer
>>
>i play videogaymes
>>
>money can't buy happiness
:^)
Also some gems from the last thread :
>Some people would actually be happier being poor than doing something they dislike for 8 hours or more a day.
>Everyone has different things that make them happy. If I had a million dollars I wouldn't be any happier.
>>
>>949757
>money can't buy happiness
I like how that phrase has been scientifically disproven.

>If I had a million dollars I wouldn't be any happier
Pretty sure the same study said the cutoff for happiness increase was around 70k. Mo' money mo' problems.
>>
>>949760
>I like how that phrase has been scientifically disproven.

>Scientifically
>Literally a unverified in anyway survey
LMAO, do you even know what scientifically means?

Your post belongs in this thread, but you seemed to have forgotten to quote it.
>>
>>949760
How long does it take to save $1M making 70k a year?
>>
>>949479
>labeling loans as evil and always paying up front with all your saved cash
My parents are like this. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>949779
with interest rates as low as they are it can make more sense to invest the amount of money you would use in the loan because you would get a larger return on the investment than what you pay on the loan. For example I buy a new car that has a promotion by the manufacturer so I am able to take out a 5 year 1% interest loan with them to buy it, it makes sense for me to take the loan rather than use my cash because I am pretty sure I can invest that cash and make more than 1% on it.

That's pretty basic, there are many other situations where using a loan would be preferable to using cash even if you have the cash.
>>
For some of us here:
>getting involved in toxic "redpill" communities
For the rest:
>getting involved in so-called "social justice" communities

These communities, in general, are filled with whiners, no-doers, and people with victim mentalities. It is all toxic, and it does a number on your mindset. They are both different sides of the same, shitty coin. Your time is better spent building up your own net worth, and your own personal value, not bitching about how patriarchal society is, or how liberals are destroying the country.

tl;dr
>Redpill and SJW communities are for fucking losers, run away from them, don't invest a single thought in them
>>
>>949798
> 1% interest rate car loan
Even the interest rates for a 60 month car loan are around 3.3% with the best credit, 5% would be more accurate
>>
>>949817
you just have to shop around and look for incentives, I bought a car last for with a 5 year 0% interest loan.
>>
>>949804
>Redpill and SJW communities are for fucking losers, run away from them, don't invest a single thought in them
you are absolutely right man. I knew it to be true but i needed to read it and now ifeel super motivated, thanks anon
>>
>>949827
just a follow up to prove I'm not lying, here's an ad from Chevy for a 0% loan for 72 months for their Silverado trucks.

http://www.chevrolet.com/black-friday-sale.html
>>
>College is for suckers
>Im never getting married
>I dont take loans
>I dont want children
>Im gonna save up until I have enough money to buy a house in full
>I invest in bitcoins
>>
Another thing:
>having a victim mentality

You know those people, who always bitch about how things always "happen" to them? Yeah, you don't want to be that poor fucker. These people, invariably, attract the maladies that they complain about.

Some examples include:

1) The salesman who complains about how every client he meets is a cheap asshole. He bitches about how he meets some of the most miserly, stingy people.
2) The guy who complains how he always meets mentally unstable girls, pining for a sane, qt gf.
3) That guy who's late to work, blaming it on traffic or the inefficiency of public transportation.

Fuck these guys. The most successful people in the world believe in a sense of accountability. Responsibility. Think of it this way: things don't "happen" to you, they happen *because* of you.

Let's apply accountability to the above examples:

1) This salesperson doesn't know how to qualify his clients. He's just consulting and pitching to everybody. Either that, or he's just pitching and hoping that something will stick. A better salesman would be more consultative in his role, building rapport with his customers by understanding their needs.
2) I used to be this guy. For this example, I was burned by a girl I liked and then she totally scorched my ass so hard that I thought she went crazy. But in reality, I was too infatuated to realize that we had absolutely nothing in common.
3) He's late because he didn't account for traffic beforehand. He should have left home earlier.

tl;dr
>losers have a victim mentality, winners believe that they are responsible for what happens to them
>>
>>949833
but i don't want children? am i not going to make it? I do have one child i love to death but it was because i knocked up some girl i didn't know. The experience tho makes me not want anymore however.
>>
File: new pepe.jpg (67KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
new pepe.jpg
67KB, 500x334px
>>949804
>>Redpill and SJW communities are for fucking losers, run away from them, don't invest a single thought in them

i learned this senpai. FUCK why isn't there a rational community?

Like it seems there's only 2 extremes, either you're blacklivesmatter or stormfront... why?
>>
>>949479
>Names vague terms he uses to identify people as retards
>does it in the most retarded way possible
god forbid people have hobbies man o jeez and them books yo god forbid you get bored staring at dead trees and hallucinating for hours on end oooo boy
>>
>>949479
Nice b8. I started playing video games again and it has increased my state of being tenfold. I'm happier and more optimistic.
>>
>>949804
wow thats actually a really good observation on the two polar opposite communities plaguing most of the web. I think you actually changed my viewpoint on an issue without even making an aggressive point...
>>
>>949854
>Like it seems there's only 2 extremes, either you're blacklivesmatter or stormfront... why?

Here's a thought:
Much of what we read online, especially on 4chan, is predominantly made up of the 10% of each extreme view (SJWs and Redpillers). The 80% is where most of us are, and this population is quiet.

Now I'm not saying that the 80% is the rational community, that'd be naive.

I'm just saying that we're most likely to notice the loud and proud SJW, the edgy and provocative Redpiller. Nobody pays attention to the calm, rational guy.

Some of the most financially successful people that I've met have avoided ideological, philosophical, and religious extremes.
>>
>The stockmarket is for smart people!
But it is
>>
>>949863
>>949861
I think we identified the unsuccessful people here guys.

>mfw losers living with mommy and daddy nearly burst into tears defending their manchild hobby
>>
>>949885
I'm not sure why this topic inspires such lousy attempts at baiting people. Are you that desperate to project your opinion onto strangers?
>>
>>949869
True.

Makes sense, if you stay on 4chan too long without outside contact you start to think every girl is a kekguzzling whore and not to be trusted because she only fucks 6'4 black athletes, or whatever /r9k/ucks believe. Or they think cukkolding is real or widespread because they saw memes of it on their board.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy because it further ostracizes them because they get mad literally over things that don't exist for the most part.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 246x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 246x164px
>I am a feminist
>what can I get for you today?
>trans/cis/queer
>I am sex/body/fat positive
>I want a bigger gauge
>I am saving up to get a tattoo I really like
>I support Bernie Sanders
>For every dollar man earns, women earn 74 gorillion cents
>Looking for a REAL man to take care of me and my children
>Yolo
>>
>>949833

Most people in college really do not need to be there.
>>
>>949960
>le college is bad meme
>>
>>949760
>Mo' money mo' problems.

You're right this IS something poorkeks say!
>>
>>949953
Hey, Bernie is an intelligent, well reasoned politician. He's more respectable than any of the mainstream right wing candidates and more consistent than any of the left wing candidates. You also have to respect his credibility.

That being said, he has a snowball's chance in hell. I think Newt 2016 is more likely than Bernie 2016.
>>
>>949953
Go back to pol.
>>
>>950199

Not him, but this is also something poorfags say
>>
>>950198
>intelligent
>well reasoned

How do you figure? - his platform is literally "free healthcare, free college, $15 min wage". How the are we going to afford all of these things? With what money

He literally has no understanding of economics, it's like kid in middle school who ran for president and promised no more homework, pizza every lunch and recess all day.
>>
File: discretionary-spending-pie-2015.png (35KB, 648x480px) Image search: [Google]
discretionary-spending-pie-2015.png
35KB, 648x480px
>>950206
>How the are we going to afford all of these things? With what money

Hmmmmmmm......
>>
>>950209
With cuts in food and agriculture, science, veteran's benefits, and education we could afford Bernie's platform.
>>
>>950199

retail drone detected
>>
>>950209
>I don't even know the difference between discretionary and mandatory spending

>>950206
>With what money
Not htat I support him, but it's pretty obviously going to come from the increased tax revenues he's proposing. Increasing expenditure is fine from a fiscal stance if you also increase revenues. And besides, it's not like that would be any more expensive than Bush cutting taxes without also cutting spending.
>>
>>950209
Do you have understanding of the cost of free healthcare/free college/etc ... for a country of 300 million?

It is more than can possibly be afforded even if we cut every to a minimum, and best of all it won't solve any problems.

>Literally everyone has a degree under Bernie - Bachelors is now same as highschool, bare minimum and everyone has it, jobs require masters now
>"Free" healthcare - Massive taxes to get healthcare you rarely use and when you do you'll sit in the ER for hours bleeding to death
>Min wage - lmao enjoy gettig laid off and automation
>>
>>950228
>mandatory spending
>wars
>mandatory
>>
File: Fy2008spendingbycategory.png (62KB, 901x645px) Image search: [Google]
Fy2008spendingbycategory.png
62KB, 901x645px
>>950244
You're legitimately a moron. This is the US federal budget when you include MANDATORY spending. I'm sorry that the education system has failed you so spectacularly that you don't understand simple terms like "discretionary" and "mandatory spending". As you can see, it's these social welfare programs that account for the majority of the budget--not the military. Suddenly, the DoD only takes up 17% and isn't some endless pool of funds you can cut from to do whatever the hell you want.
>>
>tell the truth in job interviews

just fucked myself in the ass yesterday doing this senpai
>>
>>950251
>damage control
>ad hom

Whats the matter republikuck? Cant handle being BTFO? Its a simple fact that we've spent billions on an unnecessary war. None of the spending is mandatory if we send the troops home who are doing nothing but getting blown up by IEDs anyway. Get fucked
>>
>>950264
You literally implied you didn't understand what the term "mandatory spending" is. I'm not even a Republican.
>>
>>950264
And I never implied military spending mandatory. You'd realize that if you had ever heard the goddamned term in your life, ya dingus. You can always google it. Nobody's stopping you.
>>
>>950264
>Typical Bernie supporter

The money we spent on war created many jobs and earned us a lot of oil money you dumb ass liberal.

Even if we spent the same money it wouldn't be enough to provide over 300million people with high quality healthcare. Let alone the rest of the shit he says.
>>
>>950272
I just ran some simple numbers. The proposed defense budget for 2016 is 585.3 billion.

So I took the average monthly premium per person, $235, and multiplied it by 12 and then by 320 million.By that, I got $903 billion. Obviously this is oversimplified as fuck and all that, but the point is that the DoD's budget, large though it is, certainly pales in comparison to the cost of national healthcare. This guy doesn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>949479
This is just a list for people trying to be successful. What about when you've made it? I fucking love video games.
>>
>>950280
People can't seem to grasp that you can only choose two of these generally for healthcare.

>"Free"
>High quality
>Immediate(not ridiculous waiting lists)

It just does not work, this doesn't include free college tuition and all this other shit. Which is literally trillions of dollars we need to somehow take out of our assholes to pay for it.
>>
>>950284
I mean, like I said, if you look at it purely from a fiscal stance, it's completely doable if you tax people more. But taxes are extremely unpopular in the US, so it would be basically impossible to raise them that much, so we'd just be stuck tacking it on our deficit.
>>
>>950283
Most people on /biz/ haven't "made it". They just roleplay like they have.
>>
>>949804
>>949804
>>Redpill and SJW communities are for fucking losers, run away from them, don't invest a single thought in them

THIS IS TRUE AS FUCK.

/pol/ is pretty much comprised of the polar opposite of tumblr feminist blogs. It's insane to see when you realize it.
>>
File: 1446734919794.png (40KB, 1351x223px) Image search: [Google]
1446734919794.png
40KB, 1351x223px
>>
File: 1441292709850.jpg (25KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441292709850.jpg
25KB, 320x480px
>>949854
exquisite pepe
>>
>>950329
But neets are spending their time reading Aristotle and Nietzsche and bettering themselves.
:^)
>>
>>950338
Thank you, I created it myself and it was my first one ever.
>>
>>949804
this. from tumblr to /pol/ and everything in between: it's all the same shit. never get involved with polical people. all they do is create massive circlejerks and police eachother.
>>
>>950386
it's so hard tho ;-;

I'm learning that politics is mostly just mental masturbation though, it just causes arguments and never actually gets anywhere because both parties will remain with their original opinions.
>>
>>950394
>>950386

That isn't politics. It's partisanship. Politics is manipulating those people to govern/gain power, depending on your motives. I added political science as a double major with Econ, and it's a shame because despite being fascinating, I can't talk to anybody about politics from an objective (relative) standpoint unless they're also interested in poli sci. Everyone else is just interested in shouting their opinions and doubling down whenever someone points out their flaws.
>>
>I play videogames
>I don't read books
>I do not listen to maybach music group
>I shop at h&m
>I shop meme stores
>i play videogames
>>
>I masturbate to /gift/ sissy threads
>>
For the record. Anime figures go up in value over time. Expensive toys in general do.
Shitty throw away toys do not.

Quite a different category than video games and who the hell can't get video games for free?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445496908327.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445496908327.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>>949880
I think what op was trying to say is that people who try talk you out of investing are poison

If you feel you know what you're doing and aren't investing over your head by all means the stock market is for you.
>>
>>949834
>2) The guy who complains how he always meets mentally unstable girls, pining for a sane, qt gf.
>3) That guy who's late to work, blaming it on traffic or the inefficiency of public transportation.
These are legitimate problems. Salesmen need to learn to sell a better product or sell their product better, but the other two are serious problems. Especially if you have pressing work in two different locations, and you can't make it to the next location in time with any existing form of human mobiilty.
>>
>>950174
>le college is good meme
See how easy it is when you don't have to rely on actual arguments to defend your point?
>>
>>951300
How am I suppose to argument an opinion?

There is nothing to refute.
>>
You forgot to add

>I make bait threads on the internet
>>
>>951508
None of this is bait though.
>>
But seriously though anyone who has no money and wants to get rich by playing the stock market might as well put his money down on a poker table.
>>
>I play videogames
>I play videogames
>Tells the truth in job interviews
>Plays computer games
>I play videogaymes
>I play videogames

Doomed to poverty. Oh god
>>
>>951714
you missed
>plays videogames
and
>plays videos of games on a computer
>>
>>949804
I completely disagree with this.

Just kidding, it's pretty accurate.
>>
>I watch pornography
>I masturbate excessively
>I watch videogame livestreams or YouTube videos
>>
>i play videogames
>i dont read books
>i describe myself as an "introvert"
>>
>>949798
Jeez this is pretty bad reasoning. Interest rates are only so low because the economy's teetering on collapse.
If it goes down like lead and you've already spent your loan money that car's saleable value is going to be cut in half nearly overnight, but you still have to pay the damn loan off.
>>
>>949834

>3) He's late because he didn't account for traffic beforehand. He should have left home earlier.

>leave on time to get to work 5 minutes early
>encounter accident along the way
>get delayed 20 minutes
>be 15 minutes late

I suppose we should all get out half an hour early just so that on the off chance that something happens, we still get to work on time?

Then again I might be a bit spoiled by my workplace.
They couldn't give two fucks when you come in/get out as long as you don't miss meetings and otherwise do your 8 hours a day on average.
>>
>>949833
>>Im gonna save up until I have enough money to buy a house in full

top kek

Met yet another one of these shills the other day, trying to talk me out of buying a house on credit

>mfw by the time he's saved enough money to buy a house in full, he'll have blown 75K on rent while I'm only gonna pay 9K in interest over the course of 15 years

>mfw i have no face

I guess most people aren't capable to take actions based on logic and not on emotion.

I like taking on 50K of debt as much as the guy next door (i.e. zero), but if it saves me 70K I'm not going to turn that down.
>>
>>952231
>mfw people buy houses in 2015

literally why

If you're single/have gf why would you EVER need a house and all the headache that comes with it.

>Tfw renting nice bachelor apartment in good area for $1500/mth
>tfw no headaches, not tied down to it, no maintenance costs or property taxes
>tfw all that money i'd have spent is earning me 7%pa in a cozyfund
>>
>>949559
>doing steroids
>spending more than 1 hour a week on 4chan

Never gonna make it
>>
>>952253
>>doing steroids
Moderate usage is good for you with no health risks

>>spending more than 1 hour a week on 4chan
agreed, im trying to quit
>>
>Stock trading is retarded
>I buy Lotto tickets and play roulette
>>
>>952241
I bought a house for the garage and since the mortgage payment was cheaper than the rent I was paying. Maintenance sucks but whatever, I can deal with it. The only thing potentially lost is the down payment really.
>>
>>949833
>College is for suckers
But this one is absolutely true unless you're picking an area that is extremely necessary to society and in demand of professionals above the average/encourages competition.

For example, most social studies and art graduates will never find paid employment in their area of expertise, and their tuition isn't exactly free.
>>
>>952360
no anon you can be anything you want and you will have a $80k/yr salary with your master's degree in anthropology right when you graduate
>>
>>952375
this desu.

College is the best investment you can possibly make if you actually USE it and be smart with what you're doing.

$50k for a degree at most when you'll make $10's thousands more per year(at the very least) is incomparable.
>>
>>952398
it was a joke bro

i was being facetious
>>
>>952498
Yes I know. I was agreeing with your sarcasm, if that makes sense.
>>
>I play videogames
>I say funny "redpill" memes
>I don't read books
>I go on 4chan
>>
>>949804
baka senpai this is fucking bullshit. redpill is the truth, you feminist meninist
>>
>ich spiele dems video spieles
>>
>>949772
Assuming you live in a state that ONLY takes a third out of your paycheck that's about 4k a month. Assuming you get by per month with
- $600 on a ghetto apartment and utilities
- NO insurance or loans/mortgages of any kind
- $200 on food/month because you're a pro
- $200 on other miscellaneous purchases/more food

(This is all extraordinarily generous by the way)

That is... $3000/month so approximately... 27.8 years. Assuming you have connections or are super talented and get a 70k job at the age of 18, you'll be in your mid 40s by the time you save up a million.

But that's also without investing or anything else.

At most you'll be saving up about two grand per month if you want a solidly middle class lifestyle.

I just graduated and make 70k and only save up about a grand per month but I also have a dickton of loan payments because I'm retarded and went to a private school.
>>
>>953261
>yo juego videojuego
>>
>>953263
jesus that's fucking awful.

$70k/yr really isn't as much as it seems to a college student.
>>
>>951079
Anime is shit, fagboy. The sooner you grow out of it the sooner you can be a real person and then better.
>>
>>953267
Yyyep. I made 40k out of college, 70k two years later, 80k now.

I'm a "success story" among my peers because I made decent money and have no debt. I'll be 30 before I have a proper down payment so I can finally stop allocating funds to a goal and just invest without worrying about short term market statuses. Fucking 30.

That's not success.
>>
As a student in Medicine I can say everyone who claims college is for suckers/worthless is just a pathetic piece of shit who absolutely no mental fortitude for anything higher than McD's.
>>
Looking down on your peers like if they're beneath you. Supporting policies that do not obviously benefit you, and instead some elite you are not a part of. Having a worldview that only goes as far as the end of your neighborhood, and holding a belief that actions only go as far as that.
>>
>>953293
>Supporting policies that do not obviously benefit you, and instead some elite you are not a part of

lmao you stupid as fuck liberal

Do you think you can vote in a politician to "stop" "elites"?

"Elites", as you call them benefit no matter what. It doesn't matter to them if you increase taxes on the middle-class or remove all tax shelters in a country.

>Looking down on your peers like if they're beneath you
A lot of people are beneath other people. These retards working minimum wage in their 30's and 40's with no concept of personal finance ARE below me.
>>
>>953300
I believe so. It's working here in California, where the rich pay more taxes instead of getting breaks for being rich. Now our schools are getting funded.
>>
>>953289
You're in a pretty top tier percentage of Americans when it comes to your salary. Success is entirely relative. It's good we're always striving for more but it's a good idea to put things in perspective so we don't off ourselves when we're 40 because we realize we'll never be the billionaire 20 year old entrepreneur.

>>953267
It's because college students don't actually fucking know how much people are taxed. They hear 80k or 100k and divide that by 12 in their heads. That's why you have so many 20 year old shitheads saying "TAX THE RICH WAH" when the rich (well, not the extremely wealthy that hide their earnings offshore) are already taxed out of nearly half their earnings.

If you were making 100k, you'd only net about 1500 extra per month I'd gather which brings it to about maybe 18 years.
>>
>>953308
>It's because college students don't actually fucking know how much people are taxed. They hear 80k or 100k and divide that by 12 in their heads

Yeah I just realized that in most cases you're getting taxed 50% if earning over $100k unless you go through the complexity of corps and all that shit

>Oh wow what a great year! $250k earned this year! Oh wait... I only got $125k, plus my necessities and now im suddenly not looking like a "big baller" as i thought

>>953306
>I believe so. It's working here in California, where the rich pay more taxes instead of getting breaks for being rich. Now our schools are getting funded.

Commiefornia where everything is banned and taxes are absurd unless you're an unemployed arts major?
>>
>>953306
>Now our schools are getting funded
You do realize that, while funding for schools has increased dramatically over the last decades, performance has basically flatlined over the same period?
Perhaps money isn't the solution.
>>
>>953314
You're still a pretty big baller if you're making 250k in a year. Just like compared to most Americans you're a pretty big baller if you're bringing in over 80k.

You're just not going to be Donald Trump by simply saving up. No one is.
>>
>>953345
>You're still a pretty big baller if you're making 250k in a year. Just like compared to most Americans you're a pretty big baller if you're bringing in over 80k.

Hell, compared to most of the world you're a huge baller if you're earning $80k/yr+ legally.
>>
>>953314
What's so bad about can for business? It has the highest GDP in the nation and has high tech industry people are jealous of the world over? Dont even forget that it also manages to be the worlds bread basket and the largest multimedia producer. Where will Texas be when the oil fields dry up?
>>
>>953365
Sorry, California. Auto correct is annoying.
>>
>>953365
gay as fuck taxes senpai.

Can't those skateboarding and surfing stoner parasites live without stealing other people's money via taxation?
>>
>>953376
If the taxes are so bad for business then why does California have the 7th largest economy by gdp in the world and multiple industries that are the envy of the world?
>>
>>953381
Because of the Silicon Valley meme.

Take out silicon valley and it is just a bunch of stoners and skateboarding faggots.
>>
>>953322

Marva Collins would teach inner (NY) city street kids in her kitchen in her spare time. She got them from largely illiterate at 12 to reading Shakespeare at 14. Fascinating lady.
>>
>>953415
Sometimes we should let natural selection do its job
>>
>>950280
But not everyone will go to college, we also need technicians and shit
>>
>>953395
tech industry is like 6% of california's economy
>>
File: fjfogihuo.png (28KB, 411x101px) Image search: [Google]
fjfogihuo.png
28KB, 411x101px
>>949479

I'm rich and it's so good to abuse poor people on a taiwaneese pottery forum: The Thread
>>
>>953960
>abuse
>>
File: 1335810635159.jpg (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1335810635159.jpg
43KB, 512x384px
>>949804

Best post I've ever seen
>>
>>952241

Renting when you don't need to is the faggiest thing you could ever do, jesus
>>
>>954100
>Renting when you don't need to is the faggiest thing you could ever do, jesus

"Renting is throwing money away" retard detected.

Unless you're outright buying a home in full that will go up in price it is far worse than renting.
>>
File: Template Person.png (24KB, 283x443px) Image search: [Google]
Template Person.png
24KB, 283x443px
Honestly reading books is inefficient. I learn much more quickly by either listening to audio lectures or doing the task itself (anything skill-based).
>>
>I work 40 hours a week.
>>
>>954280
You're right, minimum 60 if you want to get rich.
>>
>>954283

Yep - Most of the people who are making $100K+ are working 60 hour weeks. Meanwhile the 40 hour poorcocks complain they "just can't get ahead".
>>
>>954287
Eh. Working 40+ hours for someone else is a bit of a waste. You're sacrificing your life to not even make good money, better to branch out your own way instead of making someone else richer.
>>
>>954296

Very different skillsets required to branch out on your own vs just doing a job well as an employee. Relatively few people possess both.

Also some jobs aren't conducive to self-employment. For example, you can't exactly strike out on your own as a college professor.
>>
>>954312
>Very different skillsets required to branch out on your own vs just doing a job well as an employee

True but it should be the goal whenever possible.
>>
what's wrong with not taking loans
>>
>>950264
>ad hom
>republikuck
>get fucked

this is how liberals actually argue
>>
>i am the 1%
>i am the 99%
>>
>>954684
>ad hom
>libkek
>get rekt

this is how wingnuts actually argue
>>
>>950280
Entitlements and Medicare payments can't be axed on a year by year basis, they've been more or less in place since LBJ.

Defense spending can theoretically be slashed from a given year's budget more easily.
>>
>>949559
>I don't do cardio
Seriously, fuck cardio
>>
>>952360
Even a history degree can be valid if you know how to use it, its one of the sought after degrees for government analysts. But you have to know how to use it. Most libarts don't know how/don't want to.
>>
>>954324
what books do you read ?
>>
>>954924
>Seriously, fuck cardio

Fatass detected
>>
>>954924
>I'm not fat, I'm b-b-bulking
>>
>>954930

Pretty much. An English major should be able to do well in Marketing and Advertising.

A degree needs to be pretty shit tier to not give you saleable skills
>>
>plays videogaymes tbqh
>>
>>949833
epik b8 simply epik XDD
>>
>>953376
>Can't those skateboarding and surfing stoner parasites live without stealing other people's money via taxation?
At least it's self sufficient, unlike the red states.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/#red-vs-blue
>>
>>954280
I disagree. It's more like
>I have 40 hours every week but I'm constantly distracted so it's not enough
or
>I cannot manage my time so I have to do even more to make up for it
>>
>>949953
U said it
>>
>>955250
What the hell could an English Major offer in Marketing when thats are already a Major of its own
>>
>>956602
He could use fancy words no one understands and know the history of latin words and how they came about.

A highly useful and marketable skill.
>>
>>956616
Any asshole with casual interest in etymology can do that, you dont need an english degree
>>
>>949479
Wow some good ones in there OP but I think my favorite ones have to be:
>I have no job let me use my credit card.
>I don't buy from China.
>Used cars are for suckers!
>I went to college for the experience.
>One percent are evil!

And of course the absolute best one that always makes me laugh:
>The rich should share there wealth!
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 612x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 612x850px
>LOL free iPad? Sure... Dumb pop up ads, what do they think I am, stupid?
>BERNIE WILL MAKE HEALTHCARE AND COLLEGE FREE
>>
>>956630
Nu-uh! That's different!
Because a politician said it!
>>
>>956619
yes i know it was a meme.

>tfw someone in ur ffam has a masters in english

i-t's not that b-bad i-is it?
>>
Most of what you suggested is wrong, subjective, or based on trolling. A real informative post would be in a net positive way and suggest things one could do to improve their outlook in life.

For example - Things you can do to succeed and avoid the pitfalls of consumer debt.

1. Live within a budget and plan your expenses. Figure out where you can make cuts so you can live within your pay per month

2. Get organized at home. Keep and document your expenses. Start with notes but move on to something to keep everything in check, like software for budgets and taxes.

3. Keep a small portion of your income for minor but safe investing and a small portion for emergencies. Build up an emergency fund first then leave it alone until you desperately need it.
>>
File: 1414810007874.png (537KB, 389x583px) Image search: [Google]
1414810007874.png
537KB, 389x583px
>me masturbo en la soledad de una esquina de mi habitaciĆ³n y al final lloro hasta dormir del agotamiento
>>
>>956717
who is that cutie pie?
>>
>>949757
>>950347
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>956743
who cares is dead
>>
>>957099
it's my fetish
>>
>>949559
who here /maybachmusic/?
>>
>>957188
here senpai

I've been digging gucci's trapology album tho and that new jay rock album
>>
>>956570
Dude do you know what federal funding is. California would drop into chaos without it.

Texas is the only state that could support itself alone
>>
Are simulators vidya?
Are stock simulators vidya?
>>
>>949817
>>949827

To add to this my gf bought a Honda Accord in June with 0.9% for 60 months. Her experian score was 809ish if I remember correctly.

Also a local Ford dealership had 0% for 5 years (or 6 cant remember) on approved credit this past august/september, similar to >>949831. They were trying to get rid of 2015 models to make room for 2016. Deals are out there you just need to wait.
>>
File: 42e311ac-s.jpg (114KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
42e311ac-s.jpg
114KB, 480x720px
>/biz/ hounding on vidya

I know some financially successful people that play video games.

I know 10 times as many people who are shit poor that play video games.

The main thing that separates these two groups is time management.

The successful have their schedules highly arranged, and they handle their time in strict military, regimented fashion. They prioritize tasks and activities. They know what they are going to do hour-by-hour, day-by-day. As long as they get their stuff done, they'll play video games.

The losers don't even have a schedule, let alone a list of things to accomplish. They'll start playing vidya, and then amble on for the next few hours. Does he have something to do? He'll move it to tomorrow.

>tl;dr: Video games are deadly for people who either don't have enough to do (unemployed or student status) and/or don't know how to manage their time.
>>
>>956616
>fancy words
>marketing
Yeah never do that.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.